• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi hoping someone could give me some advice, Whilst screwing my radiator onto the case, I’ve accidentally stabbed one of the tiny fins, and in doing so it looks kinda bent. Is this still usable and is there a chance that I’ve pierced through any parts containing liquid? I’ve attached a pics for a closer look! Thank you!
  2. Hello, Corsair community. I have just experienced a faulty PSU that just destroyed my Motherboard and most likely my other parts... I don't know what to do, I have the receipt of where I purchased my motherboard which is from CanadasComputers. But I wanted to contact Corsair first if they can do anything about my motherboard being damaged. I had the Power supply for about 1 or 2 months now and it was working fine, but then all of a sudden, when I tried turning it on it, turned on normally; my RGB turned on and everything but then it made a weird noise and then poof my computer turn off and then I tried turning it back on and then it made a spark and small smoke came out of my motherboard side where the 24 pins connector was, and then it wouldn't turn back on... it made a weird noise and it smelt very bad. I was very scared and I unplugged everything. My motherboard was the x570 Rog Crosshair and I am devastated, I don't know what to do , I have the proof of purchase ; receipt for both my motherboard and Corsair PSU from certified retailers, but I don't they can cover for the damage the PSU has done because I bought my PSU and MOBO from two different retail ; Canada'sComputer and Amazon.Ca sold by Amazon(Amazon Prime) Please any tips on what to do?
  3. Hello, I've ordered a Corsair RBG fan hub controller online and received it on the 5th November, after installing it on the same day, following the instructions, I've plugged my PC back in and as soon as I turned it on, a load of black smoke came out from behind the panel which made me turn it off immediately. After removing the panel more smoke came out which sounded the fire alarm and I've noticed that the SATA power cable from the controller has fully burnt down damaging my other cable components. (H150i pro hydro series cooler). If I return the product, do I get compensation for the damage the faulty product has caused? And what are my options. I've reported it to the corsair support members but they've not explained it clearly on what happens. I've shopped with corsair multiple times and never experienced a single problem until now.