• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. i have been eyeing the void wireless headset to replace my dying vengeance 1500, however one thing that I'm worried about is how secure the wireless connection is. is the connection encrypted or secured in any sort of manner, or is it sent unprotected to reduce latency? and if it is protected, how is the connection secured? i'm assuming pairing also shares an encryption key between the headset and the receiver, but i want to make sure. the reason I'm asking is I'm living in a college town apartment with decent access to tech, and if I've thought of it they've done it. also, is there a noticeable amount of latency during gaming and video playback? I've had Bluetooth headphones that lagged behind the screen and I don't want to repeat that experience. and does the void share some of the problems the vengeance series had, such as the ever present hissing and exaggerated volume? I've dealt with the hissing by muting 'line' and 'mic' as well as messing with drivers, but it would be nice to have a volume range bigger then 2 to 10. also, does it leak as much sound with the new ear cup design? and lastly, can i connect the headset directly to my PC or PS4? I'm assuming i cant since its not listed on the website, but if it is possible does it offer any improvements at all? and will it allow the volume buttons to work with the PS4? is the battery replaceable, or is the headset effectively junk when it dies? can it work without the battery? i definitely want a wireless headset, but i want to be aware of any shortcomings that come with it, as well if i can circumvent them when i don't use that functionality. thanks for taking time to read and answer!~
  2. Hello everyone, We've worked with our board partners for the CORSAIR ONE i140/i160/i165/i180 to provide new BIOS updates that accomplish the following: 1. Limited overclocking has been enabled (for i180) 2. Recent platform vulnerabilities (Zombieload) have been addressed (for i140/i160/i165/i180). Direct links provided below, please verify that you download the correct BIOS version for your system before flashing the update. CORSAIR ONE i140, version 2QJ, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE i160, version 2QJ, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE i165, version 2QJ, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE i180, version 2.10, (DIRECT LINK) Similar BIOS updates for CORSAIR ONE 2017 and 2018 models are now available, please check the model number of your system before downloading and flashing the update: CORSAIR ONE PRO PLUS (CS-9000013), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE ELITE (CS-9000014), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK) (CS-9000016), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE PRO (CS-9000017), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK)