• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 13 results

1. My k65 mini RGB keyboard is 8000Hz. I updated it and it was at 4000Hz. They can't do that, as I bought it for the simple fact of 8000Hz.
  2. Hello forum, Can someone please explain how to type special characters with accents as well as the ñÑ on this keyboard? I can't figure it out, I have read through the entire manual but there's nothing in it. I tried ALT + FN + the correspondent number sequence and nothing. Please help!!!
  3. How do I remap the FN key on K65 RGB mini, i really really need to remap that key to the arrow down key!! :o:
  4. I use my K65 rapidfire RGB at home and at work. I've installed icue software and set a rainbow rgb profile as default. But at the office, the keyboard only lites in red. I cannot install any software at work so I need to save profile to hardware. Seems that my icue version does not allow that. A picture with my profile is attached. The sd card icon does nothing when clicked. icue version is 4.14.17
  5. Hello all I own a K65 RGB motherboard, and I recently purchased a set of Corsair PBT Double Shot Keycap Set - Black (CH-9000235-WW). This PBT set does not include the function and media keys that are on the K65. See here: https://imgur.com/a/M4eJjZF for the keys I’m talking about. The Corsair PBT Double Shot Keycap Set only includes a second windows key instead of the “Fn” key, and the F9 – F12 keys don’t have the media icons (e.g. stop, pause/play etc.). I asked Corsair support, and they said these keys aren't available for purchase. Does anyone know of any third party alternatives for PBT Double Shot versions of these keys? Thank you very much.
  6. Hi there, Every time I boot my computer I get a notification that my K65 RGB has a new firmware update available. It says specifically - "There is new firmware version available for K65 RGB 3.08. Do you want to update the firmware now?" So I click "update" and almost immediatly it says "WARNING! Update failed". Is there a way to resolve this issue? I tried different USB ports in my computer. Thanks
  7. Bonjour tout le monde ! Petite question rapide, est-ce que quelqu'un sais s'il est possible de n'allumer qu'une ou plusieurs touches à la fois ? Par exemple un profil qui n'éclaire que les touches zqsd ? Merci d'avance pour votre aide ! Cordialement
  8. So, I'm thinking about buying K65, but I have some questions that I can not find answers on first page of google :P. Can you change binding of windows, fn and menu key. I always remap my left windows key to f13 and use it as PTT, and I use right win key as... well win key. I have never used menu key to anything so i wanted to assign function to it. Is it possible? Can I store above setting on the keyboard, so that when I switch to, let say linux I would still have those bindings.
  9. Hi folks. Is it possible to make a macro in the icue, that can use button nr 2 every 2 sek and nr 3 and 4 every 250 ms I tryed to do, but i can not find the trick, then i try to make 2 macro, but when i start macro 2 the first stops. :confused: Regards Brian.
  10. Doesn't matter where I look, I just can't find it anymore. I wonder why Corsair doesn't make any alternative. They don't currently sell another Mx Brown board of this size and other manufacturers don't make wrist rests that are attatchable to the board so the ergonomics are worse and if you buy a separate wrist wrest it doesn't fit the design well what world are we living in in which a man can't be satisfied with his keyboard only option left to me would be buying a K65 mx red, desoldering the switches and putting mx brown switches on it but I didn't ever solder before and it's not going to be easy for me to do this...
  11. Dose any one have a clue to where I can get/buy a replacement wrist rest for my k65 rgb. I have broke the clips on mine cleaning my keyboard I have tried gluing them several time without any luck and corsair don't seem to sell the replacement for some reason. :(:
  12. Hey, I am thinking of buying the K65 RGB and I saw you can have RGB profiles on the corsair keyboards, very cool. One thing I am going to very miss from my current Ducky keyboard is the rain lighting effect on it, as seen in this video: [ame] [/ame] If anyone has / knows where to get an RGB profile that is similar to this effect I will be more than happy. Thanks!
  13. Hi 3 years ago, I bought a regular k65 rgb keyboard. 3 years after using it starts showing colours randomly, disconnecting continuously and caps/scroll light lagging. I tried soft and hard reset and both was not work. Corsair support wants my information for change under warranty but my warranty was expired. Thanks!