• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Hello I bought new headphones this week from Corsair HS80, I play PUBG PC my problem is when I get into fights with other enemies the gun firing of enemies is heard louder than enemy footsteps. and I noticed that when it rains in the game enemy footsteps are still almost the same almost not heard at all. Can you recommend me some EQ Settings please. I tried the FPS Competition from iCUE by going up a few +DB at each EQ bar, but it sounds even worse. thank you.
  2. Hello, I have owned my Corsair Virtuoso SE and have had a problem for quite sometime, but really narrowed it down the other day and was wondering if another person had similar issues, or would be able to test my same setup to see if they have similar results. Below are some of my settings. ICue Settings: EQ: Bass Boosted Surround: OFF Auto Audio Repositioning: OFF Dongle Firmware: v. 0.16.80 Firmware: v. 0.17.149 Software Version: 3.37.140 Windows Settings: Sample/Bit Depth: 2 Channel, 24 bit, 48000Hz (Studio Quality) Exclusive Mode: Allow applications to take control/Priority BOTH ENABLED) Spatial Sound: Off Issue: When using the "Bass Boosted" Profile within the ICue software, certain sounds such as very specific YouTube videos or actions within a video game cause Dramatic Sound reduction. The issue seems to arise the most when i am is listening to bass heavy content or Bassy vocal sounds, more specifically when someone is talking and using Plosives. This issue became most apparent when watching a Youtuber Named "ProtoxxGaming" and strangely when sometimes when he uses plosives my headset Extremely reduces audio to when i cannot hear anything for about 1 second, then it raises the audio backup to normal. Below is a video which this happens on, specifically at 9:47 on the "P" Plosive. Also attached is an Audacity recording using my Blue snowball microphone to record the sound from my headphones during the issue, you can hear the volume reduction. Example: [ame] [/ame] -SEE ATTACHED FOR AUDIO RECORDING- My Troubleshooting: I have tried adjusting all of the windows settings above, along within Icue. I have reinstalled the ICUE software multiple times with no avail. I have 2 gaming computers, so i tried Installing the software on my other PC and ran into the exact same issue. Connecting via USB or the Dongle shows the same results. Connecting via AUX cable works normally and sounds fine, but this bypasses the "Bass profile" in the Icue software so it doesn't sounds nearly as good. I also thought it might be YouTube/chrome issue, so i downloaded that video and played it in VLC and had the same audio issues. I did notice a few things though: -When playing the video and setting the volume to 100% in VLC or YouTube AND windows set to around 30, the effect is Major and almost reduces the volume to 0 for 0.5-1 second when it occurs. -When playing the video and setting the volume to 30% in VLC or YouTube AND windows set to around 100%, the effect is minimal and a lot less noticeable. -If you create another EQ PRESENT within Icue and raise the "32" and "64" to "+12dB", this same issue will occur without using the bass boosted profile. (Makes sense why the other profiles don't have this issue, they don't max out those EQ values.) HOW TO REPRODUCE: -Headphones connected on USB or Wireless, Do not use AUX cable. -Set the "Bass Boosted" EQ within ICue ->> https://ibb.co/87rkXtk -Have windows Volume set to around 30% ->> (https://ibb.co/2WrKbzx) -Click the youtube link above BUT before playing make sure the YouTube Video volume is at Maximum ->> (https://ibb.co/XbPqwkk) - At 9:47 in the video he says a "P" word and it reduces the volume greatly. Please let me know if I've done something wrong or possible troubleshooting tips, hopefully someone can try to reproduce my issue as well. Just wanted to figure out if this was a Corsair Software or hardware issue, or possible windows issue? Thanks! Cosair Virtuoso SE audio issue - Blue Snowball Recording.zip
  3. Bonjour à tous, Je rencontre actuellement un problème avec mes préréglages EQ, c'est-à-dire que lorsque je change ce dernier aucun changement n'est perceptible, avant tout marché et depuis un certain moment plus rien. J'ai effectué toutes les dernieres MAJ : ICUE, windows, Casque... Je pense tout à d'abord un conflit avec windows si quelqu'un à une idée je suis pour. Merci, cordialement.
  4. Hello everybody, I currently have a problem with my EQ presets, that is to say that when I change the latter no change is perceptible, before all working and for a while more nothing. I have done all the last updates: ICUE, windows, headphones... I think at first a conflict with windows if someone has an idea I am for. Thank you, cordially
  5. I'm not sure if there's a specific way to set it up. Am I supposed to set 7.1 in iCue and enable surround in SS3 or should I only enable it in SS3 or only enable it in iCue? Do the programs overlap with each other, meaning should I leave my headset on pure direct and surround off in iCue? For DTS: Sound Unbound should I turn off everything (surround and set default EQ) on SS3 and iCue? Thanks. I have a Void Pro Wireless
  6. So not sure if this is how it's supposed to be. But I can't adjust the EQ inside of iCue or turn on surround sound when my Virtuoso headset is in wireless mode. If plugged in with USB I can adjust the EQ settings fine but it has no effect when I switch back to wireless. Thanks
  7. Hallo zusammen. Ich habe mir gerade iCUE installiert um mein neues Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE einzustellen. als erstes kann ich so viele male auf das icon auf dem Desktop klicken wie ich will, iCUE startet nicht...!? Erst nach rechtsklick und Starten als Administrator geht es auf...? Das kann ja schonmal nicht normal sein oder? Zweitens kann ich zwar die RGB beleuchtung ändern aber am Sound kann ich absolut gar nichts einstellen...!? Weder über den USB Dongel noch direkt über Kabel ändert sich da irgendetwas!? Gibt es da irgendeine Lösung für das Problem? Grüsse
  8. Hello! Is there a way to set a master EQ setting that doesn't get switched when I switch profiles for different applications? If I change my Void Pro Headphone EQ setting in the default profile and then switch profiles the EQ setting changes to that profile like it should but I want to pin one as the master regardless of application so the sound doesn't change. Thanks for any help, Terrence