Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'spec omega rgb'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hello, i have some issues with this case and airflow. I installed Corsar H150i AIO on 2700x but when i play games my CPU goes over 60-65 degrees. I think its too much. My pump has over 40 degrees and i must go to full speed on three vents on radiator. Is there any advice how to improve Airflow in this case? When i take down front panel my temperatures go to some normal state. I try to push, pull, push-pull config but i think the problem is really small intake of fresh air. Do you think that some modding from front panel of Spec Alpha can Help? There is no glass panel in front.
  2. Hello! I recently bought the RGB Expansion Kit and have spent quite a bit of time figuring out how to get iCue to recognize it. I am trying to set up the 4 RGB strips with to the existing RGB hardware that came preinstalled in my Spec-Omega RGB Case. In my iCue software I only see the following devices... Corsair Keyboard, Corsair Mouse, Corsair Mousepad, Hi115 Platinum, Vengeance RGB, Spec-Omega Case (Photo Attached Below) I'm able to control each device properly except for the NoPro that is in the Spec-Omega Case. In order to control or select the NoPro I have to select the Case and then select Lighting Setup on the left hand side. This allows me to adjust the lighting hardware (which I assume is the NoPro that was preinstalled in the case). At the bottom of the iCue window I have two different lighting channels. Channel 1 is LOCKED on "Spec-Omega RGB" and Channel 2 is able to be changed. When I change channel 2 (Currently connected to the RGB Fan Hub) I am able to select either the LED strips that I bought with the expansion - up to 6 strips. I'm able able to select the LL fans that I have - up to 6 fans. I'm NOT able to select both the strips and the fans. This makes sense to me since each channel on the NoPro can only cover 6 RGB channels. This is where my issue lies...I am not able to select anything for Channel 1 on the NoPro that was preinstalled into the case because it is locked to the "Spec-Omega RGB". (Grayed out example in image below). Ideally I would like to use Channel 1 on the NoPro to daisy chain all 4 expansion strips and the lighting strip that is installed in the front of the Spec-Omega case. Keeping channel 2 in use for my RGB Fan hub that is connected to my 4 system fans. Is there any way to unlock channel 1 so that it is selectable? Maybe through resetting the NoPro? Is this NoPro I have not actually a true NoPro because it was what came preinstalled in the case? What are my best options to have the RGB working for my 4 LL fans, 4 expansion LED Strips and my two Liquid Cooler Radiator Fans? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Moin, ich habe ein ziemlich verwirrendes Problem: Ich wollte eigentlich meine RGB-Lüfter, die bei dem Kauf des Gehäuses mit dabei waren (weiß leider den Namen nicht), mit RGB-Beleuchtung bestücken. Das klappte jedoch nicht; blieben aus. Nun habe ich mir ein neues Lighting Node Pro geholt, weil ich dachte es sei ein Produktionsfehler, da es in iCue nicht vorkam, obwohl korrekt angeschlossen. Ich also das Lighting Node gegen das neue ausgetauscht, das Lighting Node kam nun in iCue vor aber dafür das Gehäuse nicht und das RGB-Licht vom Frontpanel ging nicht mehr bzw. flackerte nur vor sich hin auf 1/4 des RGB-Streifens Plus die Lüfter die immernoch komplett aus blieben. Dann habe ich gedacht internen USB-Header ein Mal umstecken: Wasserkühlung (H115i Pro RGB) mit dem Lighting Node, gleiches Ergebnis. Nach der Pleite habe ich beschlossen ein Rückbau vor zu nehmen, sprich altes Lighting Node wieder ran, nun geht das RGB-Licht vom Frontpanel in Form von Standlicht auch wieder nur zu 1/4 zwar, die Lüfter bleiben aber weiterhin aus. iCUE selbst habe ich auch reparieren lassen und komplett mit den Ordnern in AppData deinstalliert und neuinstalliert sowie das Mainboard (MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC) durch die Batterie zurückgesetzt; hilft bis jetzt alles nichts, somit bin ich auf eure Hilfe angewiesen. __________ Entschuldigt, wenn das ein bisschen schwer zu verstehen ist - ist sehr kompliziert für mich das ganze Mysterium an komischen Fehlerquellen in Worte zu fassen. Trotz der komplexen Fehlerquellen ist zumindest eines positiv: technisch gibt es keine Einschränkungen. Angehängt an diesem Thread sind meine aus iCue exportierten Systeminfos etc. Grüße ero_x ICue.zip