• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hey guys, so basically, if I install iCUE the headset starts making a hissing/white noise like sound whenever there is sound playing. Sure I can drown out the hiss by pumping up the volume, but whenever I want to listen to something on a lower volume the hiss becomes really annoying. I can remove the hissing by uninstalling the iCUE app and the sound becomes crystal clear - hissing non-existant. Im fine being without the iCUE installed, but I wont be able to check the headsets battery life and I do like the lady voice that tells me whenever my mic is on/off, etc. Anybody got a solution for this? Thanks in advance.
  2. Received the headset a couple days ago and set it up today only to be bummed about it having a constant annoying noise. Tried a couple of things already such as power plan, soft resetting and uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them. Can anyone help me out, most likely will be returning them but I hate to have another pair which does the same. Thanks
  3. Hello everyone, let's cut to the chase: If I install iCUE, the headset starts making a hissing/white noise sound whenever there is sound playing. Of course I can try to lower my windows sound and pump up the program sound, but when listening to something quite the white noise is VERY persistent and annoying. Upon uninstalling iCUE the hissing is gone and nowhere to be found and cannot be replicated. I have found this post, but the help there did not work. I think the issue is the same though: iCUE does not uninstall the Windows driver and windows is using the faulty windows driver. In completion with iCUE it is doing the hissing sound. Another issue I am having with iCUE is the mic LED. Without iCUE installed the LED is white when unmuted and red when muted. Muting and unmuting changes the LED immediately. Upon installing iCUE the LED is green when unmuted and changes slowly to red when muting urself. But the delay is about 2 seconds. Can the delay be turned off somehow and how do I fix the white noise? Just so the question won't be asked: Sidetone is off. I have tried soft resetting my Virtuosos I hope somebody can help me, since I'd like to take use of the equalizer, since the virtuosos need the EQ for better sound. Thanks in advance
  4. As the title says, I've encountered at issue using the ST100 RGB, involving a background static/hissing noise. This noise only ever happens when there is foreground audio playing (music, game sounds etc.), but it remains the same volume, regardless of how loud the foreground noises are. So when I have quiet music playing, the hissing sound overpowers the music and drowns it out. I'm plugged in using the 3.5mm audio jack, with Audio Technica ATH-M50X headphones. The stand itself is plugged into my rear I/O with the provided USB A-microB cable. It's a strange issue, and I dont have much of an idea about what could be causing it. I've tried disabling the RGB, in case of any interference generated by the LED's or controller, but that hasn't changed anything. Altering windows audio settings doesn't do anything, and the iCue settings are the same deal. If anyone else has encountered the issue and solved it, any information would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Hello there, I got the HS70 PRO wireless headset 2 days ago as a gift .When i went home and used them, powered on and i was keep hearing a noise .Like someone is blowing wind in my ear.I think it's called hissing but not quite sure.I tried unistalling the corsair software but nothing happed.The problem keeps going. It's not annoying when i play music or a game.But if nothing else is playing in the background then it's really really annoying and it gives me headache. Is it a faulty item or there is a way to solve this? Thanx in advance
  6. I just bought a brand new HS60 Haptic, everything's fine however when I install iCue, I get static noise. I checked all the previously made threads about the issue but none of it helped. I hope there is a fix for this, I don't want to refund it since I really like it... I switched over from a Void Pro RGB USB which had the EXACT same issue, hoping it wouldn't happen with HS60, however the same issue persists with this model as well. - I tried uninstalling drivers, iCue, manually downloading drivers, switching USBs, nothing worked.
  7. Hello, I've got an HS60 and this headphone has many problems, but the one that bothers me the most is the hissing. I noticed that, when I formatted my computer, the headphone hissing got lower, almost unnoticeable. After installing iCUE the hissing got higher, and oh boy I mean higher. Question: Is there any way from preventing iCUE from installing any drivers? In addition, the sound goes trough the microphone. Before that, I had requested an RMA with the shop I bought it (i'm from Brazil), and they changed my headset for another one, but now I'm at the point of requesting a refund. Not using iCUE for me is a big paing, I have an RGB Corsair Keyboard and without iCUE the lightning effects don't work.