• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. I've been using iCue for years with no problems until now. I recently switched from intel to Ryzen and am now having issues with windows hanging and not responding. I have done a lot of troubleshooting trying to figure out what is causing this and I have come to the conclusion that it is, without a doubt, Corsair's iCue software causing this issue. Here's what happens: Randomly, iCue will crash, causing all the lights in my PC to go into "hardware mode." This is almost immediately followed by any apps I have running to stop responding and eventually the only thing I can do is move my mouse around the desktop. Clicking on icons does nothing. Attempting to restart the PC via start menu does not work and if left alone, Windows explorer will eventually crash and not recover. I have to do a hard reset to get everything working again. This happens at least once a day. Things I have troubleshooted: -Reinstalled windows several times -DDU Drivers and reinstall -Bios Update/Cmos resets -Registry cleaning/Defrag hard drives -unplug all non-essential USB devices -uninstall/reinstall iCue -Disable iCue and other non-essential apps, running PC with iCue installed but not running. None of this worked as my PC would still hang and crash. About a week ago, I uninstalled iCue completely and did not reinstall it and have not had a system hang or crash since. Uninstalling iCue seems to have fixed my issue. This is a shame because I have over $300 in Corsair LL Series fans in my PC that I can no longer customize unless I want my system to crash daily. Does anyone else have this issue and have you come to the same conclusion. I have seem similar posts on reddit and even in these forums going back several years and it seems the problem has not been fixed. My Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Motherboard 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600Mhz RAM Nvidia RTX 3080Ti FE 1tb WD Black M.2 SSD 2x 1TB SSDs (RAID 0) 850w EVGA BQ 80+ Gold Power Supply 10x Corsair LL Series Fans Corsair H150i Elite Capelix 360mm AIO Corsair K70 TKL Keyboard Corsair Dark Core pro Mouse Corsair MM700 RGB Mousepad
  2. So I got my LS100 Starter pack a year or so ago, and within about 6 months, they started having this issue where after about an hour of my PC being on, the LED strips would all just freeze into place and the Color Wave I set up wouldn't work any more. Just an FYI, I have 2x250mm and 3x450mm strips which I have been assured works just fine. I gave up on them for a little while but recently decided to give them another shot considering I still would like to use them. But the same issue is occuring. I have tried checking for updates, forced a firmware update, I have disconnected the strips in a variety of places, it still all ends up the same way, with the pulse getting stuck and not moving unless I pull the power cable out of the LS100 and plug it back in. Any solutions would be greatly accepted, I really like the look of my setup when their running, but when they freeze it looks kinda jank.
  3. Hey everyone ! I have got a gaming PC (self build) and it almost works like it is supposed to do. When I've had my pc on for a few hours (2 hours or so) and I open / close a software or sometimes if i'm doing nothing, my computer freezes. I just see my screen as when it froze, and my mouse is not moving, also my keyboard won't do anything. A weird thing is that when i have my audio system plugged into the PC it would give a weird noise for a sec when freezing, and then just continue to play the song / video I was watching. The only way to get out of this is to hold the power button or press the reset button on the case of the pc. After reboot it will work fine for some time and it will freeze again. Some people said it could be something with my PSU. I've already tried to completely whipe my ssd and reinstall windows 10, but no succes. I've also reseated my ram and tried a new monitor, and another graphicscard, but still no succes. Does anyone know what my problem could be ? I really hope for a response as I've had this problem for quite a while now, and it's really irritating me.
  4. I have a st100, a k70, a mm800, 3 ll120, one harpoon mouse and a h100i pro. My problem is that when I install Icue my pc disconnects some devices like my keyboard and all the other devices get freezed for 4 seconds, then everything gets back to normal but if I’m playing this is just fatal. Also sometimes when this occurs my pc just freezes and I have to restart it. I’ve installed windows 10 again and I consider to have a nice hardware and a good psu. X470 asus tuf motherboard, 2700x cpu, rx5700xt gpu, 32 gb of trident z ram, a 850w core reactor and a good ssd. All my drivers of any type are updated, including my peripherals and I have the last version of Icue. I don’t want remove Icue, I manage all my lighting and fan/pump speeds there. Please help me. I’ve had tried everything for 6 months and I’m still stuck. I'm just tired...
  5. For the past two days ive been having the problem where my Scimitar will disconnect then reconnect with default settings, however iCue is still up and running and showing the mouse as being active. So what happens is i have only one DPI setting active and rebound dpi up and down to \ and / for gaming. However when the mouse disconnects and reconnects i can go into notepad and spam \\// as much as a i want. However the mouse default setting of DPI up and down are also working as i get cranked from 600 dpi to 6000 dpi. Ive seen this as to be a problem for OVER THREE YEARS!!!!!!!!! How is this still an issue? Ive done EVERYTHING that others have tried, Power management, updating USB controllers, making sure the Firmware is up to date, making sure CUE is up to date. Ive doen the manual mouse reset feature. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS FIXING THE ISSUE. And its sad to see others having the same issues and over the years ive not seen any Support from Corsair. Im an avid corsair customer, Ram, keyboard, mouse, cooler and ive never felt more let down in my life. Is there any kind of support that the DREADED SCIMITAR USERS can get to finally fix this issue? Or is switching to Logitech or Razer the only option?
  6. So I've got a 32GB (8x4) kit of Vengeance RGB Pro RAM, and sicen I bought it a month ago I'v enoticed various issues cropping up. Today, the RGB is freezing. I'm using the sequential lighting and it just stops for a few seconds, then jumps to where it should be. Last week, the sequential lighting went mad and was running separately on each stick with different timings and different colours. iCUE showed a red exclamation mark and wouldn't allow me to control it at all. The week before, the very bottom LED on the first strip was the totally wrong colour. My LL120's, K95P, M65 and RGB strips work perfectly fine so I don't think the issue is with iCUE All the issues generally go away after a restart, but I'm sure you'll agree this isn't normal behaviour. What should I do about it?
  7. I am having an issue when I boot my computer that iCue starts but fails to recognize my keyboard (K68). if i reach around back, unplug and plug the USB for it it will immediately recognize it, and load my profile. I have the most up to date Firmware and Software. It used to only do it occasionally, but as of late, its been every boot. I also had an issue where the profile I created would actually freeze my computer every now and then. I had it set so if the keyboard was idle for 15 seconds, the LEDs would fade out, and would come back on if a key was pressed. Changing it back to on all the time solved the freezing issue.. Keyboard works fine otherwise.. And I have totally uninstalled and reinstalled iCue Thanks in advance -Iggy