Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair vengeance'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hi - help needed looking for a memory upgrade on my One Pro i180. it has the Asrock X299E-ITX/ac motherboard which says up to DDR4 4000 memory!? But wanted to ask with the standard 2666 memory can I add Corsair Vengeance 4x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666 MHz and if each module bought separately then installed as 4 pieces does that utilize the quad channel ability of the motherboard or do I need to fid a 64gb 4x16gb kit? Finally there seems to be a quad kit for Corsair Vengeance 84gb SODIMM DDR4 3200 MHz.. would that work would it downclock it to 2666 or is the motherboard capable of using the higher performance? With Thanks Mark
  2. I recently got some Corsair RAM with RGB. I installed a Corsair H150i elite which had a faulty pump. While I was updating one of my sticks of ram the CPU overheated and turned off my computer. Now one of my ram sticks has no RGB effects. I also have a problem with the ram showing up in icue. The only time it does show up is when I freshly install icue, and that’s only one of the sticks of ram. The other one remains not showing in icue. Specs: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 6000MHz C40 AMD ryzen 9 7950X3D Asus ROG B650E-F gaming wifi AM5 Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT what I have tried: deleting icue full windows install (unintentionally but still) turned off/uninstalled all LED related software nothing is connected to icue that would change the color effects that I know of. I checked BIOS for anything aura sync related. I reseated the ram in every position possible I force updated both sticks of ram and one is still without RGB. I tried just one stick of ram. id appreciate any help you could give.
  3. Hi guys, thank you for having me here, i contacted corsair twice its been 3 weeks no replies, at this point I think they dont even want to reply back to me it seems, I am having a issue as the title says for a while now, and i dont know the cause and its getting annoying, Now and then i turn my pc on and i open icue be it the latest version 4 or the most uptodate version 3, sometimes the ram is not listed in my devices and i have to close the icue icone from the taskbar and re open it and the ram re appears, sometimes the ram is just there with zero issues. What i have done to fix the issue: Reseated ram Re install Corsair icue version 3 and 4 Re install the OS I am just lost to why my other devices are fine, my keyboard and mouse works fine and listed fine, if i enable plugins and use my motherboard through icue since its a asus board works fine.
  4. Hey, seit dem neuen Corsair ICUE v.4 leuchtet mein RAM die ganze Zeit rot, obwohl ich statisch blau eingestellt habe. Woran liegt das und wie kann ich das ausstellen? Lg.
  5. Hallo, Ich habe mir vor ca. 3 Monaten 2x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro zur Aufrüstung geholt damit ich 32 GB habe (Sind beide identisch). Nun habe ich seit dem häufiger Probleme mit Bluescreens und Crashes. Also habe ich die Neuen ausgebaut und mit Windows-Arbeitsspeicherdiagnosetool die Alten überprüft und es war kein Fehler ebenso mit den neuen, sobald ich alle 4 einbaue kommt das ein Hardwareproblem gefunden wurde, weiß nicht woran das liegt. RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 MHz Liebe Grüße
  6. Hello all, Trying my very best to figure out a potential clearance issue, hoping someone has the knowledge to resolve the issue. Planning on getting a Corsair 4000x Case, and Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO RAM with a MSI AMD B550 MPG GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX Motherboard. I am wondering would a TOP MOUNTED Corsair Capellix AIO have clearance issues with the RAM, i don't really have a preference for which size but would rather go bigger if possible. Thank you in advance for any responses.
  7. Since updating to the latest after a couple days of using it all of a sudden none of my devices, system specs or sensors are showing up meaning I cannot control my H115i or my RAM lighting. I've tried rolling back but it doesn't matter what version I install it still shows nothing