• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hey everyone, It's finally time - our very first laptop is here and ready to empower your wins on the road! We closely collaborated with AMD 🟥 and went all-out on creating this fully-loaded, portable gaming system. Here are a few quick highlights: Designed not just for avid gamers, but also for content creators and full-time streamers with its extensive features of software and technology - including ten easy-access Stream Deck shortcut buttons, a 1080p FHD webcam, and directional microphone array with ambient noise cancellation. 🎥 Harnessing the power of the AMD Advantage - 8-cores/16-thread CPU processing and RX6800M, the VOYAGER a1600 is an absolute portable powerhouse that'll get the job reliably done, thanks to the VOYAGER's meticulous vapor chamber cooling design. ❄️ Weighing just 2.4kg/5.3lbs at 19.8mm thin, carrying the VOYAGER is much easier than some teammates. 🤗 To learn more about the CORSAIR VOYAGER a1600, please click HERE. Let us know what you guys think or if you have any questions! We'd love to hear feedback.
  2. Hey everyone, In case you weren't tuned into AMD's keynote, I'm thrilled to announce that we're releasing our very first laptop! We closely collaborated with AMD 🟥 and went all-out on creating this fully-loaded, portable gaming system. You can find out specs and details below! 😎 To learn more about the CORSAIR VOYAGER a1600, please click HERE. Let us know what you guys think or if you have any questions! We'd love to hear feedback.
  3. Hey all! This is my latest PC build as well as my first all white build. All comments, tweaks, and recommendations are welcome. Thanks for looking! Corsair 4000D Airflow Ryzen 5600x Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix 240mm Asus Strix RTX 3060 Asus ROG Strix B550-A Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb 4x8GB DDR4-3600MHz Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB Samsung Evo 970 Plus 1TB Corsair RM (2021) 850W CableMod ModFlex Pro C-Series Kit Corsair iCue QL 120mm x4 Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A 2560x1440 170Hz x2 Corsair K65 60% Mini RGB CableMod Pro Coiled Keyboard Cable Corsair M65 Elite RGB
  4. Brand new build. Issue where the USB devices keep disconnecting for 4-5 seconds every 5 min or so making it unusable! Also in iCUE 4 the Commander Pro fan hub, keyboard, mouse, AIO, RAM, lighting strips are all detected but the lighting node core which controls the RGB for the fans is NOT detected. Used 2 separate lighting node core's issue persists. Its plugged into known good USB and SATA power, nothing. Lian Li 0-11 Dynamic Ryzen 5900x Asus Dark Hero x570 Asus Strix RTX 3080 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz (4x8) Corsair h150i elite capellix triple fan Corsair RMx1000 PSU
  5. Hi all. I'm looking for help on why I can't get my memory kit to run at anything higher than 2133MHz and if what I am experiencing is normal or if I have faulty RAM? Been trying to get help on this for a month with no success.. Memory - cmk64gx4m2e3200c16 - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x32GB Motherboard - MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI - Bios ver. 1.40 CPU - Ryzen 3700X As soon as I run it at anything other than default BIOS values - Windows BSOD as soon as it tries to load. Even the Windows 10 installer fails. I've tried various different options of the main 5 numbers and the clock speed, as well as the voltage. Tried both XMP profiles. Been told to look at individual timings - the ones where there's like 20 different values to change but I haven't attempted that yet, I'm really struggling to know what to change any of those to.. But even so, is this expected I need to be doing all this just to try and get my memory to run past 2133MHz? I came across an application called DRAM Calculator for Ryzen - I tried to import my memory profile from Thaiphoon burner but it didn't work. I've asked for some help on other forums and in PC gamer communities but I've received a lot of mixed and conflicting information.. "QVL lists aren't that important" - is this true? I know motherboard manufacturer's can't test every single memory kit under the sun. But if it's not a QVL list thing then why am I experiencing so many problems getting my memory to run even past 2133MHz? "Running 4x16GB at higher clock speeds is harder on the machine than 2x32GB" - Advice someone gave me which ended up with me returning my 4x16GB and getting 2x32GB instead .. at least the 4x16GB module I was able to boot into windows at 2933MHz .. although it did BSOD under heavy loads. AMD just aren't very good at overclocking - Is this actually true? Should I just put up with not being able to have 64GB at anything higher than 2133MHz? Though I'm not even looking to "overclock" past the manufacturer's rated speed. Performance is seriously restricted running at anything less than 3200MHz on Ryzen CPU - And this is the main thing I keep hearing over and over again which is why I'm aiming for that number on my sticks and feeling pretty cheated that I can't get anywhere near that.. Like, I don't get it, if it's so difficult to run memory at the rated manufacturer speeds, why is it advertised at that speed? I think this memory was one of the cheapest 64GB memory modules - should I have paid more for better RAM? Again though if that's the case, why is it advertised at 3200MHz if it can't reach that.. Hope someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.. Thank you!
  6. Hi all, I'm having some trouble getting iCue to recognise a newly purchased and installed H115i Pro XT RGB. The pump lights have lit up and are cycling through (what I assume) to be a standard rainbow cycle, the pump is cooling well after configuring it in my motherboard's BIOS and 2x Noctua NF-A14s I've attached to the radiator and Corsair Commander Pro are running fine. Cooling wise I'm pleased, however I cannot get iCue to recognise it in order to monitor pump speed and customise RGB. If it helps, here's my PC's spec [running latest Windows 10]: Ryzen 5 5600X Gigabyte Aorus X570I Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB 3600Mhz CL16 Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME (TLC) [boot drive, various other drives for game and recording libraries] Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6700 XT Cooler Master NR200P (using vented side panel and horizontal GPU layout) Corsair Commander Pro, attached are: 2x NF-A12x15 bottom intakes, 2x NF-A14 side intakes (H115i rad) & 2x Cooler Master Sickle Flow fans exhausting up top. H115i Pro XT RGB in the USB 1 header Monitoring and controlling fan speeds and component temperature is fine through the Commander Pro in iCue. However, the H115i Pro XT RGB refuses to show up. So far I've tried: -Disbaled fast boot and XM-something hand off under USB settings in motherboard BIOS (following a post on Corsair forums), -Updated motherboard's chipset drivers to latest, -Reinstalled iCue 4 (per Corsair's clean install guide), -Installed the iCue v3.x on the H115i Pro XT RGB's product page under 'Support - Downloads', -Using USBDeview to try and locate H115i (no success, can see Commander Pro as only Corsair device), -Windows 10 Device Manager that reveals 'Corsair composite virtual device' which apparently has the latest/most optimised drivers - possibly Commander Pro? -No micro-USB cable on hand small enough to plug into the back of the motherboard to see if it's a Commander Pro compatibility issue. It would press against and possibly damage the RAM modules. Any further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. I have read this is a problem on AMD systems and if it requires an RMA I'd rather avoid it. Also other users who have experienced the same problem have reported plugging their case USB into the Commander Pro's USB header and pump usb directly into the motherboard has solved the issue - I'd rather avoid this due to further cable management and tinkering after squeezing the H115i into the NR200. The cooler is running seemingly fine and I'm content with performance. It would just be nice to see it in iCue and customise colour schemes - this is also why I went for the H115i over NZXT X63 (in my girlfriend's SSUPD Mesh system) and Cooler Master 280mm AIO due to already having the Commander Pro for 6 fans. At the end of the day I can't actually see the cooler behind the rad on the side bracket and am pleased with performance - lowest temps I've seen since building this sysytem, was previously using a Noctua NH-U9S which I've kept in case this AIO bricks. EDIT 1: I should mention the motherboard (Gigabyte Aorus X570I) has only 2 USB headers - 1 for case and 1 for other components. I've the NR200 front panel USB plugged into larger and Commander Pro plugged into smaller.
  7. If you have an ASRock X470 Master SLI/AC you may get improved memory compatibility with the P3.20 version BIOS/UEFI update including AGESA 0.0.7.2. Running CMK16GX4M2A2400C16 (2 kits) 16-16-16-39-55-1T, 2400MHz @1.2v Old P1.9 BIOS/UEFI with AGESA 1.0.0.6 I was not able to use the original timings when overclocked and occasionally memory retraining would kick-in again on boot every now and then. 20-20-20-48-68-1T, 2933MHz @1.35v, SOC@0.920v (oc stable, 4 sticks) New P3.20 BIOS/UEFI with AGESA 0.0.7.2 I was able to use the original timings while overclocked and the memory retraining problem is now gone. 16-16-16-39-55-1T, 2933MHz @1.35v, SOC@0.920v (oc stable, 4 sticks) Did anyone else notice any memory improvements with their Ryzen boards with AGESA 0.0.7.2 updates?
  8. Hey guys! If you're curious about how to install an AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor and one of our coolers (such as the H80i v2, H100i v2, and H115i), check out this blog! If you have any questions let us know in the comments here. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2017/august/threadripper-installation Users with our current Platinum series coolers have out of the box compatibility with systems using Threadripper since a bracket is provided. Users with PRO series coolers will need to source a separate bracket from our website: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cooling-And-Corsair-Link/Hydro-Series-H100i-PRO-H115i-PRO-H150i-PRO-TR4-Mounting-Bracket-Kit/p/CW-8960054
  9. Our partners at AMD have pulled back the curtain on the new Zen 3-based Ryzen 5000 series of desktop processors. We've put together a quick blog post with quick links to products that will be compatible at launch. https://www.corsair.com/us/en/blog/unlock-the-power-of-zen-3 From what we gather, 500-series motherboards will be compatible with a BIOS update. Also, board partners may be releasing refreshed motherboards that support the new processors out of the box. So keep an eye out for those! Certain motherboards with older chipsets may get support for the new processors through a beta BIOS release. From what they've said so far, this will be a one-way update as they will be dropping support for certain older processors in order to make space on the ROM for 5000-series CPU support. As far as cooling goes, the processors AMD announced on the 8th will not come with a box cooler (except for the Ryzen 5 5600X which will ship with a Wraith Spire). Since these processors use the AM4 socket, all current CPU liquid coolers from us will support these parts. For memory we're recommending 3200-3600MHz kits for now. This may change as more information is given. Storage will depend on your motherboard choice, but if you're on B550/X570, our MP600 is a solid PCIe 4.0 device to help you use that extra PCIe bandwidth.
  10. Hi, I'm in panic mode because I bought a RAM which not Ryzen 3000 certified. It's the CMW16GX4M2C3200C16 v4.32 model. (C Die) Now I can return this product and have about 5 days left to do it but can someone verify if this RAM kit would work properly on Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite or MSI B550 A Pro with a R5 3600 or R7 3700X. I haven't bought the motherboard yet so there's that. (X570 Aorus Elite or Asus TUF Gaming x570 would get the job done too)
  11. Hello you wonderful forum members! I know this has been discussed numerous times probably, but I can never find exactly the same scenario as my own. After tons of years, I finally decided to move from my beloved i5-3570K. It served me really well in every single task I needed it to do for me, but time has come to move on and upgrade. So, I just purchased AMD Ryzen 5 1600, and ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F motherboard. I have everything else I need (my H80i v2 with AM4 bracket among other components), and the only item that's left for me to buy... DDR4. Could some nice soul recommend what would work without any hick-ups with my CPU/MB configuration ? I just want to stress out, I am not looking into any kind of overclocking or anything like that. Even with factory speeds, this new machine will be quite faster than my old one... and believe me, there was nothing I wasn't able to do with it (3D modeling, animations, motion graphics, even some heavy gaming from time to time). I just need it to work stable without crashing or causing any kind of system/OS failure. Oh yes, I am looking to get DDR4 16Gb, possibly two RAM modules. I am quite aware that memory prices are raging at the moment, but I found couple of items on sale. These are 2666, 3000 and 3200 units currently on sale here in Canada: http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?cPath=24_311&sf=%3A1%2C2%2C3%2C4_20%2C4_22%2C4_23%2C5%2C6&rebate=1 Anything in there worth spending money on, or should I wait until prices calm down a bit (who knows when though)? Thank you in advance for your assistance! EDIT: they updated that sale page since I posted last night, and added some new listings. These caught my eye, any info if they would work would be appreciated: http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_311_1326&item_id=098797 http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_311_1326&item_id=090226 http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_311_1326&item_id=103816 http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_311_1326&item_id=105004
  12. So what do you get the 1000d that has everything? A complete rebuild and a little brother to fit inside. Here is the first build post on my 1000d for those following along. Where that post left us was a 1000d with 2x420mm radiators configuration. Today's mission. 1. Add an ITX system with a 240mm radiator mounted in the rear of the case. The ITX is an ASUS B450 motherboard, Ryzen 3 2200G with integrated Vega Graphics. XC7 Waterblock and XD3 Pump-Reservoir Combination. 16GB Dominator RAM. 500GB M.2. 1TB SATA SSD. 2. Split the main loop into GPU and CPU loops by adding a second XD5. 3. Upgrade the CPU to Ryzen 9 3900x. 4. Switch the top Radiator from 1x420mm to 2x360mm radiator. Add 6xLL120 fans on top of the fan tray and 6xQL1200 fans below the radiators. 5. Use QL fans where possible on the internals of the case. 6. Create iCue profile that shows temperature tell-tales and controls RGB from the main system, while providing monitoring of the ITX. Buckle up it's a fun ride. 1. ITX system Prepped the ITX board external to the system as expected. Fit the CPU block, radiator in the rear of the case with no issues. The trick was the XD3 pump. The pump is bigger than it appears in the product shots. This pump is a 120mm square. You also need to allow for spacing of fittings on the board. The other interesting thing with this configuration is I wanted to mount it vertically behind the ITX motherboard on the 1000d PSU Shroud. The pump stand really didn't allow for this configuration, but some 3m double sided tape took care of it for now. If I stay in this configuration (not changing to a GPU for the ITX) then I will make some mounting holes in the PSU shroud. The second trip is that I needed two temperature sensors. I needed one to connect to the CoPro I mounted in the rear for the ITX to manage two fans and pump RPM. The other is a temp sensor for the CoPro on the main system to provide a RGB telltale for how hot the ITX is getting. Here is a shot of the ITX installed with the XD3 Pump Connections. Mission 2 and 3 were combined. I switch out the CPU when I took down the system to add the ITX build in. No issues other than driver installation. I rerouted the CPU block to the front 420mm radiator using the right XD5 pump. Went in easily like the original pump with no issue. Tubing is fairly straightforward. There is one long run that I am not completely happy with, but it will do until I make another change. Mission 4 was all about the GPU. I wanted to cool my EVGA 2070 so I could get both additional cooling and increase the OC on the GPU. I ordered a custom 1000d tray from coldzero.eu. They have recently started making custom trays for the 1000d out of plexiglass material. For my configuration (because I need the rear radiator in the case for the ITX) I had them center cut a tray with spots for 6x120mm fans. I mounted 6xLL120 fans on top of the tray and 2x360mm radiators connected below the tray with 6xQL120 fans. I connected these radiators to the left XD5 pump. Here are pictures of the tray and the radiators installed on the tray with fans. Mission 5 QL Fancy Adding QLs to all the internal radiators did not take a whole of brain power. Add QL fans to the radiators, rinse and repeat. The trick is in the connections to iCue device which come later in the story. Here are picture of the end result though. Mission 6 iCue Control The iCue setup was interesting. I have a CoPro for the main system and one for the ITX. I wanted to ensure that the ITX would always be in control of its own pump. Which means it must have a temp sensor from the XD3 and PWM control. In addition the ITX system has RGB control of the rear two fans on the case side of the 240mm radiator. That way I have a visual indicator from the front of the case that the ITX system is powered on. Summary: iCue from the ITX controls RGB for memory and two fans as well as pump RPM based on a temperature probe. There is also a shutdown temp at 45c that will turn everything red for 10s and then shutdown the ITX system. iCue on the main system is a little more interesting. It controls RGB for the main system as well as RGB for the remaining components of the ITX system (CPU block and XD3 pump). To do this, I ran a second temp sensor from the XD3 to main CoPro. There is also an ambient temp sensor, the GPU loop sensor, and the main loop sensor. There is a temp monitor set on both CPU blocks and all three pumps. You can see it in the pictures as the green light. This is a visual indicator of the temperatures of each of the loops. It goes from green to yellow to red as the temperature increases in the specific loops it is set to from the temperature probe. The color monitor is the first layer in all the device profiles and the LEDs that are assigned to it are removed from the layers below the temp sensor layer. There is also a main system shutdown set should the loop temperature exceed 45c, just like the ITX system. Devices in the Main Loop iCue Temperature Notification Setup ITX Notification Setup Feel free to ask any questions. I can respond here, but I also live on the Corsair Case Owner Club discord in the link in my signature.
  13. Some of us already have the 3800XT but are not gagged by any AMD NDA, and I am one of those people. How can that be you ask? The answer is that I have the 3950X which consists of two upper quality range eight core 3rd Gen Chiplets. So to find out how high the "new" 3800XT will clock, all I have to do is disable one CCD, and hey presto, instant 3800XT. Although this is obvious, it seems to have eluded the Tech-Media and so-called "Tech-Tubers", who have shown themselves, even after almost a year, to be incapable of adequately configuring the 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs - either through laziness or stupidity - even though they get their stuff from AMD for free and I have to pay retail. Doing the experiment of disabling one CCD on my 3950X I can run my virtual 3800XT at an all-core frequency of 4.5 GHz and run CineBench R20 (so it is a stable clock). There is however a small problem. With a Ryzen 3rd Gen CPU you cannot set it to more than 4.225 GHz or so (might vary with some motherboards) in the BIOS without Windows 10 being corrupted at boot. At first I thought it was my motherboard that was having this problem; however in a video JayzTwoCents stated that he couldn't get any of the 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs to boot into Windows 10 when he set the clockspeed above 4.225 GHz or so in the BIOS. There is a way around this and to run your shiny new 3800XT to run at 4.5 GHz and I explained my methodology as a step by step guide in the post: https://community.amd.com/thread/249957 If you try to configure the 3800XT in any other way, then you will be lucky to get 4.05 GHz or so out of it running an all-core load like CineBench R20.
  14. So here's the thing. I posted on Reddit a couple of days ago about an issue with my Ryzen 2700x CPU. The temp would fluctuate from 40C all up to 54C while on idle. I had a few responses which one told me my pump might be bad. Now my question is how would I know if it's bad. Is there a way to check? While putting the comp under load, I reached temps of 100C. I did overclock it to 4.1 Ghz however I had to Underclock it to keep temperatures down to 85C underload. I used Prime 95 and AIDA 64 to stress test it and used Ryzen Master to check temps.
  15. Hi everyone, I have been reading the forum and trying different settings, but can't get the ram to work at the advertised speed of 3200Mhz with my Asus TUF x570 Plus and Ryzen 7 2700 CPU. It boots at 2133Mhz, and I took it up to 2933 with a few tweaks to the DOCP, but it was unstable and crashed. At DOCP/3200 it simply won't boot, the motherboard will light the status led yellow indicating an issue with the RAM. The part number is: CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 The full name: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 (2x16GB) Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming x570-plus. Bios 1405 (last one at the time of writing) CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 I have already tried DOCP/XMP, and manually setting the 16-18-18-18-36 + tRC of 52, 54 and 56. Also setting the voltage between 1.35v and 1.4v. I wouldn't think this was an issue at the time of buying really, getting the latest AMD chipset motherboard and a previous gen CPU, all from the same provider, never occurred to me they would sell me a combo it wouldn't work out of the box. So, any ideas on how to get this to work? I might get the seller to change them but they don't have other models for 2x16GB sticks.
  16. Hi everyone, I have a question regarding my PSU CX550W. Is it enough to power an RX580 8GB GPU and a Ryzen 5 2400G? I read out there that I must pay attention to the amperage that comes out of the 12v line but I didn't find the official data. On the other hand, I would like to replace the CPU with a Ryzen 7 2700, and I fear that the PSU can no longer support it. It is right? Thanks
  17. Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 motherboar with Ryzen 3000 series... CMK32GX4M2B3200C16 v4.32 works? The memos reaches the 3200Mhz? thanks!
  18. Friends. I'm very indecisive at the moment and need some input. I'm looking at doing a new build in the next week or two but can't decide on going with a 680x build or a 280x build. I'm going to be going Ryzen 3900x build with an Asus ROG Strix 2070 (already in my current build) My current case is a fractal design meshify C. My main concern right now is the size of the 680x. It looks quite massive from the specs and videos I've seen. The 280x is couple inches wider than my meshify c but is shorter and not as long (I think) Worried the 280x will be a little compact with my GPU and have read some negatives about airflow - whats up with no rear exhaust? Also don't like having only one mobo option for micro Atx and Ryzen 3900x I like the idea of verticle GPU mounting in the 680x and all the room for fans but the size is kind of putting me off. What say you fine folks? Should I go the micro ATX route and keep a nice small form factor or really go monster mode with the 680x. Anyone built in both of the cases before?
  19. I noticed that the Threadripper 1920X is rectangular (approx. dimensions 7cm X 5cm), while the cooling base of the H100i is square (approx dimensions 5.7cm X 5.7cm). This means that the cooling base wouldn't fully cover the CPU when mounted. Is that an issue? Should a different cooler with a larger, rectangular cooling base be used to cover the entire CPU, or does it not matter? In addition, the H100i comes with pre-applied thermal paste (a very thin layer); is it necessary to apply more thermal paste to the CPU before mounting? My instinct tells me it is, just to be safe. Any advice / tips / links welcome. Thanks in advance
  20. Hi, I bought by accident CMT16GX4M2Z3200C16 instead of CMT16GX4M2C3200C16 This is dominator platinum rgb 16gb ddr4 3200mhz. I’m going to use it on a ROG z390-F with an i7 9700k at 5ghz or 5.2ghz. As far as I know, it will work, the specs say “intel 300 compatible” (let me know if I’m wrong). But what about the OC? When I enable the XMP, will it load values optimized for Ryzen and not intel? Are these values just the timing and volt, and I can change it manually to solve the problem? or it’s more than that and it’s better to return the product? I did not open it yet, but it’s just too much work, if there is no difference I will keep them. Thank you. Edit: I just got this reply from customer support, which btw is amazing, they reply within a day if not faster. “Z series SKUs are optimized for Ryzen, but should be perfectly fine on Intel platforms.” Still...it means that it will work, but will the performance by affected?
  21. I'm looking at buying some Vengeance LPX RAM, specifically CMK32GX4M2B3200C16. But there's no official support anywhere from any parties. Does anybody know if this will run at advertised speeds on an X570-E with a 3900X?? Thanks
  22. Hallo zusammen, hoffe ihr könnte mir helfen. Ich habe mir den Ryzen 3900x gegönnt und gleichzeitig eine Corsair i115h pro (2 Lüfter) zugelegt. Nach 2 defekten Geräten kam endlich eine Kühlung die auch funktionstüchtig war. Ich habe die Kühlung nach Montageanleitung AM4 montiert. Flügel über die Nasen und mit dem Schraubendreher festziehen. Zur zeit ist es in meiner Wohung 30 Grad, deshalb ist das Wasser 33 Grad war. Was mich nun stört sind extrem hohe Temperaturen beim zocken/streamen Max.97 Grad und beim Test Prime95 91Grad. Temperatur wurde mit CoreTemp und RyzenMaster ausgelesen. Die Pumpe und die Lüfter laufen schon auf intensiv. 2800rpm Pumpe, 1150rpm Lüfter. Vorne ziehen 3 Lüfter Luft an, hinten bläst einer raus, sowie die 2 Lüfter der WaKü nach oben durch den Kühler auspusten. Vielleicht habt ihr ja ne Idee woran es liegen könnte. VG Bodo....
  23. I'm in the middle of configuring a new Ryzen 3900x build. Amazon can't seem to actually deliver my boot drive. Go figure. When I was at Microcenter all they had left for 3600 MHz DDR4 was some H----X which is OK I suppose. But I'd love a Ryzen compatible 3600+ 32 or 64 GB set with RGB lights, and this is key, ECC. I don't think ECC is just for servers anymore. Gamers can love it too. It's very useful especially when overclocking and getting close to the edge on latency. Maybe I'm the only person who would buy such a thing, but I wish Corsair would consider it!
  24. Hi, I am building a ryzen 1200 system with asrock AB350 Pro 4 mobo & currently planning on buying corsair ram. I have come across a recently released corsair vengeance lpx 3200MHz model with part number CMK8GX4M1E3200C16 on some shopping websites in my country but I am unable to find it on corsair website. As such I am unsure about claims regarding its ryzen compatibility & timings on the shopping sites. Please confirm the above & give an official product description link for the above mentioned model.
  25. -As of August 18, 2017- DOMINATOR PLATINUM DDR4 CMD32GX4M4B3200C16 VENGEANCE RGB CMR32GX4M4C3200C16 CMR32GX4M4C3000C15 CMR64GX4M4A2666C16 CMR32GX4M4A2666C16 VENGEANCE LED CMU64GX4M4C3000C15 CMU32GX4M4C3000C15 CMU64GX4M4A2666C16 CMU32GX4M4A2666C16 VENGEANCE LPX CMK32GX4M4B3466C16 CMK32GX4M4B3333C16 CMK32GX4M4B3200C16 CMK32GX4M4C3000C15 CMK128GX4M8Z2933C16 CMK32GX4M4A2666C16 CMK64GX4M8A2666C16 CMK64GX4M4A2666C16 CMK128GX4M8A2666C16 CMK32GX4M4A2400C14 CMK64GX4M8A2400C14 CMK64GX4M4A2400C14 CMK128GX4M8A2400C14 CMK32GX4M4A2400C16 CMK64GX4M4A2400C16 CMK32GX4M4A2133C15