Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'installation'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I'm trying to assemble a new system. I've got an iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX cooler, and an AMD Ryzen 9 59050X. Either I'm missing some parts, or the manual is incorrect, because I don't have the "X1 AM4 mounting bracket". Instead, I've got the stuff in the attached photo. I've got up to removing the existing AMD mounting brackets from the motherboard, but none of the ones that have been provided will fit! Is the manual maybe out of date? Are the brackets in my photo meant to clip in to the standard preinstalled brackets on the motherboard somehow? edit wow, attaching just does not work. I've put it on imgur instead: https://i.imgur.com/gsPYJhJ.jpg
  2. So. Here I am, booting my computer, seeing that there is an update for ICue which would bring it from 4.something to 5.1. On previous versions, this was never an issue. I decide to do the update and to my suprise I get the error message which is listed in the title, but no problem, i'll restart and try again. After restarting I ran into the same issue so I decided to do a clean install, I deleted everything corsair related and redownloaded the new installer. Again, I'm facing the same issue. The issue persists with older versions ICue 3 and 4. As per Corsair's troubleshooting page, I have downloaded the microsoft install/uninstall troubleshooting program, however, it showed no issues. Could someone please help me out? I'm not sure what to do anymore. Here is my logs: 2023-05-23_20:40:15 Checking user locale: en-GB. 2023-05-23_20:40:15 Locale 'en-GB' wasn't found. 2023-05-23_20:40:15 Checking user locale: en-150. 2023-05-23_20:40:15 Locale 'en-150' wasn't found. 2023-05-23_20:40:19 Opening file: C:\ProgramData\Corsair\iCUE5 Initial Installer\manager\cuepkg.zip.sha2 2023-05-23_20:40:19 Opening file: C:\ProgramData\Corsair\iCUE5 Initial Installer\manager\cuepkg.zip 2023-05-23_20:40:19 Using bootstrap package from repo: https://www3.corsair.com/software/CUE_V5/public/modules/windows/installerpackage/cuepkg.zip 2023-05-23_20:41:16 Package manager failed: "C:\ProgramData\Corsair\iCUE5 Initial Installer\manager\cuepkg.exe" --installdir="C:\ProgramData\Corsair\iCUE5 Initial Installer\packages" install icue-installer code: 1 out: Warning: Failed to check working directories restricted status. Thank you kindly for whichever person, android, or other entity could help me resolve this problem.
  3. Guten Tag, ich habe vor kurzem versucht mein icue zu updaten das problem was ich vorher schon hatte das mein icue wohl nicht mehr richtig funktionierten keine ahnung ob es am Windows 10 update 21h2 liegt auf jeden fall wenn ich versuche die neuste oder die alte Version von icue zu installieren bekomme ich bei 72% eine Benachrichtigung CORSAIR ICUE SOFTWARE INSTALLIEREN: Service "Corsair Service" (CorsairService) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Egal was ich mache, ob ich es komplett lösche, mit Ordner und in der Registry und es neu installiere (als Admin) bekomme ich weiterhin diese Fehlermeldung. Habt ihr es auch, kennt, wer eine Lösung?
  4. Hey guys! If you're curious about how to install an AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor and one of our coolers (such as the H80i v2, H100i v2, and H115i), check out this blog! If you have any questions let us know in the comments here. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2017/august/threadripper-installation Users with our current Platinum series coolers have out of the box compatibility with systems using Threadripper since a bracket is provided. Users with PRO series coolers will need to source a separate bracket from our website: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cooling-And-Corsair-Link/Hydro-Series-H100i-PRO-H115i-PRO-H150i-PRO-TR4-Mounting-Bracket-Kit/p/CW-8960054
  5. Hi all, here are some helpful links for the new iCUE NEXUS companion touchscreen! iCUE NEXUS FAQ Page If you're making your own custom background images for the iCUE NEXUS screen or custom elements, here's a handy diagram to get you sorted when creating assets.
  6. I just picked up the LS100 starter/expansion kit and had a question regarding the placement of the lighting controller on the rear of my side by side monitors. From the instructions, the installation video on Corsair's website, and from reviews on other sites, it seems that everyone states that the controller should be placed on the bottom right side of the monitor (when looking at it from the rear), and then LED strips are placed in a counterclockwise fashion around the displays (again viewing from the rear of the monitors). Since this setup would place the controller on the opposite side of my PC case and require a longer run for the USB cable, I was wondering if there is any reason why I couldn't/shouldn't mirror the layout and place the controller on the bottom left side of my second monitor (when viewing from the rear) and place the strips around the two displays in a clockwise fashion. Would this cause any unforeseen issues? Would I be able to rearrange the position of the lights within the software? I've attached a diagram to help people better visualize. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!