Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'custom water cooling'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. When I planned my first watercooled build early summer, I expected this to be a natural next step, kind of easy. Oh boy, it did not take long until I realized I was in over my head. Maybe I should have started with an easier build? I certainly only succeeded with the help of this community - a few tips here and there - so thanks a lot to everyone of this community for not leaving me hanging. Putting it all together took a while, but man was I nervous before starting the pump for the first time: No leak, no flood, all good :biggrin: So after setting everything else up, I installed it in my office today. I'm proud to say it all worked out. My wife called the little stormtrooper "Sven", and after someone asked me whether I was building a fancy coffee- or time-machine, I ended up calling the system "Tardis" :cool: Almost sad this is through, I would very much like to build another one. But unfortunately my wallet is not able to suffer through something similar in the near future… Again thanks to everyone who replied to my questions. PS: No idea how I can make the pictures appear smaller...
  2. I Have the 1000D series case and im going to have 10 LL120 fans and 3 LL140 fans and a RGB cpu waterblock and 2 2080 RGB waterblocks. I think i know how to set it up but if someone could do help me out a little it would be nice. My main issue is that I dont know how many Commander pros and rgb hubs i need. How exactly i can put it together? I cant get these fancy y-header fan cables cause they are out of stock so a way without that would be nice. both gpu waterblocks have one input and one output so they can be put in serie connection. and the corsair reservoair/pump rgb How exactly is this programmable in the icue software? is it cause its connected sata power or is it cause of the usb? could i connect 3 commander pros with usb cables? total to be connected in the case. LL140 3 LL120 10 XC7 RGB (1151) 1 XG7 RGB 20 SERIES (FE) 1 XD5 RGB (D5 Pump reservoir) 1 I got a total of 3 commander pros and 3 rgb hubs those that follow in the 3 packs with fans and i have 1 lightning node pro the one with 2 outputs and a sata power. This is extra **** i bought in case i need it and i will return it if its not needed. This is the custom cooling code: LfYziG