• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hello so I bought a h150i elite that comes with af120 fans and I bought 7 sp120 elite fans that comes with a lighting node core. The AIO comes with a commander core and I was wondering since they are different models how do I connect these fans to make them compatible. Can I connect the af120 and the sp120 to the commander core? Can I get a pwm hub and connect it to a commander core slot to control the rpm of all fans? And with the rgb can I connect both fans models to the commander core e.g 3af120 and 2sp120 on the commander core to control the rgb. The rest of the 5 would be connected to the pwm fan hub connected to the commander core. When it comes to rgb could I connect 3 af120 and 3 sp120 to the commander core and the last 4 to the lighting node core. I know they may have different led but can anyone advise me on the best way to make these compatible. I didn’t buy af120 due to them being incredibly expensive
  2. I have a Samsung 980 Pro and wish to include it into my custom water cooling loop. Is that M.2 SSD compatible with Corsair Hydro X Series XM2 M.2 SSD Water Block? Is there a compatibility list anywhere? Thanks!
  3. Hi all, Apologies if posted in incorrect section, I am a happy owner of attached cooling system that's been doing a great work with gen8, I've upgraded to 12700K and wanted to use it too, ordered retrofit kit with new standoffs and unfortunately it seems that new standoffs and cooling is very loose while installed onto the socket as temps hit 100c instantly... ive gone a bit wild and installed it onto LGA1700 using standoffs from LGA 115X, surprisingly contact between IHS and cooling block i quite good but not perfect as it should be, while under moderate CPU load and in gaming temps are not hitting more than 65c even in QUIET and BALANCED modes, thats sic!, however when CPU load hits 160W temps are instantly hitting 100c. I'm wondering has anyone not given up on that cooling and made some DIY modifications to allow better contact between cooling and IHS? i see it that way.. if standoffs were slightly ( less than 1mm) shorter it would allow cooling block to stick to IHS more . Have you got any suggestions? Kind regards,
  4. Hello ! :biggrin: J'ai un Corsair Carbide Spec-06 RGB. D'après les spécifications, il est possible de mettre un watercooling en top (jusqu'à 240mm). En revanche, tous les retours et expériences prouvent le contraire. L'espace est trop limité et le watercooling touche la RAM. J'ai contacté Corsair à plusieurs reprises, 0 réponse.:evil: Un watercooling, ce n'est pas donné. Ca m'embête d'acheter quelque chose que je ne peux pas installer ! :sigh!: Vous avez des infos à ce sujet ? Merci