• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello there, After installing my new ICUE H100i Elite Capellix I noticed only the LED on the pump was lighting up. I thought that it was weird that the fans didn't light up but I went to the ICUE application hoping it was a setting I needed to adjust. After learning how to use the ICUE application, I did the "Lighting Wizard 4-Pin Setup" and to my surprise no fans were detected. Luckily I had another fan handy and tried to use it through the controller that came in the box with the H100i, and it worked! The fan was detected and I was able to use all the controls including the LED controls. So that leads me to believe that something is wrong with the LED's on the fan it came with. So to recap here is everything I tried: 1) Using a different fan 2) Uninstalling IQUE and reinstalling 3) Using an older version of ICUE 4) Plugging only one fan in at a time 5) Using a previous version of windows 6) Disabling ANYTHING that could be effecting/monitoring the fans 7) Switching around the order of which the fans are plugged into the controller To my knowledge I installed everything correctly considering the fact that I used the video on how to install it from Corsair's website. It's super frustrating and sad that I've had nothing but problems when it comes to Corsair's LEDs. I had a three pack of Corsair fans a few years ago and it was the worst thing ever. My PC is almost ready for a full rebuild and I was going to go full Corsair but if I can't get these LED lights to work I might as well but from elsewhere. There are a ton of good products out that the LED's actually work on them. The worst part about the whole thing is that I've been trying to fix it for hours now and I feel as if I've done everything humanly possible and it still fails to work properly. If anyone has a solution to this or has a faced a similar problem please help me! Also, something I forgot to mention... When in BIOS no fans that are plugged into the controller are detected. Just the pump shows up under BIOS but in the ICUE software I can see all fans that are plugged in. Could it be a problem with USB that's plugged into the motherboard from the controller itself? So confused and lost here, Ill add some pictures if that helps, thanks for reading if you made it this far!
  2. First time poster here, sorry for any formatting issues. I recently wiped my computer and the last thing I re-installed was iCUE. Before hand everything was working just fine as a simple plug and play mouse and keyboard. However, now that iCUE is installed whenever I press keys 1-4 on the number row of the keyboard it duplicates or presses another key along with it. For example this next line is what my direct inputs look like on number row. each keypress separated by a comma: 12, 21, 32, 41, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, - , = and shift enabled !@, @!, #@, $!, %, ^, &, *, (, ), _, + So numbers 1-4 have problems Oddly enough things seem to change on reboot as well. At first 1-4 were adding an "=" next to them, then it was "-" and now it is simply pressing another key from 1-4 Keyboard: K95 RGB Firmware version 3.08 Mouse: Scimitar Firmware version 3.04 This issues DOES NOT occur when I force stop iCUE software. Hope that is enough information to see if anyone can help Thanks! EDIT: I removed the software and re-installed. Seemed to fix things. Should have done that first! Sorry for forum clogging.
  3. I Have the 1000D series case and im going to have 10 LL120 fans and 3 LL140 fans and a RGB cpu waterblock and 2 2080 RGB waterblocks. I think i know how to set it up but if someone could do help me out a little it would be nice. My main issue is that I dont know how many Commander pros and rgb hubs i need. How exactly i can put it together? I cant get these fancy y-header fan cables cause they are out of stock so a way without that would be nice. both gpu waterblocks have one input and one output so they can be put in serie connection. and the corsair reservoair/pump rgb How exactly is this programmable in the icue software? is it cause its connected sata power or is it cause of the usb? could i connect 3 commander pros with usb cables? total to be connected in the case. LL140 3 LL120 10 XC7 RGB (1151) 1 XG7 RGB 20 SERIES (FE) 1 XD5 RGB (D5 Pump reservoir) 1 I got a total of 3 commander pros and 3 rgb hubs those that follow in the 3 packs with fans and i have 1 lightning node pro the one with 2 outputs and a sata power. This is extra **** i bought in case i need it and i will return it if its not needed. This is the custom cooling code: LfYziG
  4. Could someone more experienced and with more knowledge make me a diagram picture thingie for how everything is conected. Needed in diagram: What fans should go to what rgb fan led hub and commander. how to chain everything that can go in a chain. Different colors for different cable types. Legend so i know what color is what. can i put commander ontop of eachother or will they be too hot for that to be smart? Can i get ahold of extension cables for the fans and their rgb lightning that doesnt cost like 10bucks a cable or should i just place the commanders in the closest spots? I cant get ahold of the y header cables as they are out of stock everytime i check. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the items that i have and can use: 18 LL120 fans (16 in the front 2 in the back) 3 LL140 fans in the top. 3 Commander Pros (included the one preinstalled in case) 3 RGB Fan Led Hub (included the one preinstalled in case) 2 2080 Waterblocks with rgb lighting (Has input and output so can be used in chain. 1 i9 9900KF waterblock with rgb lighting (only one cable for rgb no chain thingies) 1 XD5 RGB pump/reservoir (input and output for RGB and one 4pin pump connector cable) Motherboard : MSI Z390 MEG ACE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I want a diagram as im having a hard time following text guides and its so much easier to do it in the actuall case with a diagram. I know there are plenty of similar diagrams out there but i cant understand where to connect the stuff that i have thats not in those builds so thats why i need this aswell. Edit: I will need to buy some more stuff for sure but a diagram would be useful so i dont buy to much stuff Edit 2: https://imgur.com/IXrnSaj will this work or did i just waste one hour? Edit 3: Looks like my diagram would work! Thanks in Advance!
  5. I'm waiting for like more than 2 weeks for you account number in dhl. Please help me. I got prepaid shipping label, and in order to arrange a pickup, dhl need your account number. Please reply me in the ticket or here TICKET #866084