• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. Hello everyone. Since Kingdom Hearts was released for the PC, I started looking into PC gaming. I began poking around on Steam to see what they had and was amazed at what I had found (I even found games that I had during childhood such as Chicken Little and Cars). Needless to say, my Steam wishlist got fairly full real fast. It is currently at 91 games and that is not counting the ones that are going to bought us the bundle option on Steam. At first I was thinking of buying a prebuilt PC but a lot of people have said that custom building one is better. I came to agree with the custom build group (because you can add whatever you want to it) so I began looking at towers. I decided to go with a full size tower over a midsized one because it offers more customization options. I looked at different sites until I found Corsair (I cannot remember how, but I am glad that I did). So began looking at what they had to offer. That is when I stumbled across the Corsair Obsidian 1000D and immediately decided that this is the tower that I want because it offers a lot of customization options and with space for five hard drives and six SSDs, I would not have to worry about space (there are a lot of games that I am looking to buy). I have not started the build or ordered any parts yet (I have to wait until I get the money). So I began looking at what hard drives and SSDs that I want to buy so I can have enough memory storage since that list of games is probably going to get bigger. I recently came across the Samsung PM1643 SSD which has almost 31 TB of storage. However, there is a problem. It is 2.5 inches as standard but from what I read, it is a lot thicker than your average SSD (the article from tech radar says it is far thicker than the standard 9.5 mm, though it does not specify by how much). I have a feeling that there is a really good chance that it will not fit and the price tag is over $8,000 (or £6,500). I want to double check before I even think of entertaining the idea of buying one let alone six.
  2. I have a Samsung 980 Pro and wish to include it into my custom water cooling loop. Is that M.2 SSD compatible with Corsair Hydro X Series XM2 M.2 SSD Water Block? Is there a compatibility list anywhere? Thanks!
  3. I am trying to find out some system performance numbers to compare the xd5 pump/reservoir combo vs. the xd7 distro plate setup. I have a 7000x case, so either will fit fine. But nowhere can I find anything that compares the cooling efficiency between the two! Does one setup better the other in any way when it comes to the actual performance of the system? Thank you!
  4. Here at CORSAIR, we are your one-stop shop for PC building with all of our different hardware and peripherals. With the CORSAIR PC Builder, we can provide guidance with your build just based on your preferences (ex. size) and goals (ex. performance, maximum RGB). Let's take a more in-depth look at the builder. The Builder is kept up to date with the newest components on the market and verifies compatibility between products, giving you less to worry about! ☺️ Our fully comprehensive builder will automatically sort out incompatible products and recommend the best hardware for your build based on its components. Alongside seamless build guidance, filters for each step of the builder will expedite you to building the meanest, cleanest gaming PC. You're in complete control! Customize and choose the aesthetic of your dreams or wildest imagination. 💭 At the end of your build, all CORSAIR hardware may be checked out through the online CORSAIR store. Save time and skip the hassle of navigating through five different websites to find your components, and instead check out from one location. The remaining motherboard, processor, and graphics cards are the only items to be purchased separately. 🛒 The CORSAIR PC Builder provides a simple tool to test compatibility between not only our products, but your motherboard, CPU, and GPU as well. Building the perfect PC just got easier with the ability to do it all under one roof. See for yourself what you can build on our builder HERE.
  5. For some reason I'm getting my effects to desync after a while. It seems to me they should be exactly right since the time table is accurate. I have two videos (that I can't upload here due to the accepted files) showing how it is in the beginning (alright) and how it goes after a while (desync'ed). Anyone having similar issues?
  6. Hallo ich möchte in mein gehäuse eine custom Wasserkühlung verbauen bin mir aber nicht sicher wie man das ganze anschliesen soll . ich möchte eine XD3 RGB-Pumpe / Reservoir -Kombination der Hydro X-Serie XD3 - Weiß und eine XC7 RGB (1200/AM4) - White cpu block und eine grafikarten die auch wasser gekühlt sein wird mit dem wasser kühlblock von corsair. Und mit dem gehäuse:iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower-ATX-Smart-Gehäuse – Weiß währe nett wen ihr mir fieleicht so ein zeichnung machen köntet wo man was anschliest.
  7. Hey! I finally got my stuff together and released it. I've been somewhat active on the forums in the past, mostly talking about SDKs and the potential for custom game integration with iCUE, much like FarCry5 and Metro Exodus shipped with, and I'm proud to announce that I've finished it (6 months ago) and have finally got to releasing it. I would like to put together a tutorial video to walk through all the aspects of the software, but that's for another time. Today I've released a public download and the source code on Github with some documentation on settings/functions and some usage explaination on the Github README. Please note: this isn't for the feint of heart, I'm providing a platform to build your own game integration from, I have not created profiles and controllers for all your favourite games and neither do I intend to. This means that programming controllers and making profiles is all up to you. That being said, I've provided enough examples and documentation to have you on your way. The software provides access to the game-integration functions provided by Corsair for the aforementioned games via HTTP GET requests, this allows almost any language to utilise its functionality, meaning theoretically any game mods should be compatible. I've provided controller examples in Python and have implemented a number of settings to allow it to fit with many use-cases. So here's the link, have fun, and any questions, ask them here and I'll try to get back to you. Happy integrating! https://github.com/Zac-McDonald/iCUE-Custom-Game-Integration
  8. Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB Tempered Glass Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) Power Supply: CORSAIR RMx White Series RM850x White Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 Boot/Storage Drive: Corsair Force MP510 M.2 2280 960GB (2) Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE W/ 240mm Radiator Fans: LL Series LL120 RGB White Triple Pack with Lighting Node PRO. And most important is the BitWit mug. :)
  9. Hey Guys, This is me starting a build guide for my next build which is, no surprise, a scratch build based on a style of the mirror dimension from Doctor Strange. Lots of glass, and orange coolant. Anyway, the case is also a mix in style of the InWin Tou and Antec Tourque. A few parts have arrived, but the specs are not definite yet. A rough idea is: CPU R7 3800X GPU RTX 2080 SUPER/TI (unsure of budget) MOBO Crosshair VIII Hero RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz PSU Aerocool Project 7 P750 COOLING EK Loop, DDC pump and 2 PE360s STORAGE 1TB 970 EVO, and then either another one in RAID or a 2TB hard drive (Depending on budget) CASE The design is incomplete, but my render so far is… Expect more detail soon, the rest of the parts are being bought on Black Friday. Ask Me anything! Murdoch
  10. Hey guys, working on my second Hackintosh project, and just finished the paintjob and visual side of it. Not sure what to call it: I was inspired by sci-fi movies (Aliens (1986) in particular as the attentive reader might notice). Perhaps simply "BauerCorp Mod" or similar. Anywho, this is the build so far: (Software setup still remains) • Primary use: Creative work, video editing • Corsair C70 case • Inno3D iChill GTX 1080 TI • ASUS Maximus X Hero 370 (Wi-fi, Bluetooth) • i7 8700K • 32 GB HyperX RAM • Samsung 500GB 850 EVO M.2 SSD • (7 SSD drives total > Will be transferred from current machine when everything else is ready. Same with lighting.) • PSU: Corsair RM750X • CPU fan: Noctua NH-D15 Let me know what you think, and if you´re interested I´ll post more about the build/painting process itself. Thanks :)