• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi all, I have a system with an ASUS board in it, and after contending with Armory Crate for some time I am genuinely shocked at how horrible the software is. The biggest offense for me is how many extra bullsh*t services Armory Crate comes packaged with, which do not uninstall easily and continue running in background even after removing Armory Crate - possibly collecting data while I'm none the wiser. I want to know the bare minimum ASUS software I should install in order to get the ASUS Mobo device detected in iCUE. I know this might be better suited for ASUS forums, but ASUS support really doesn't give a damn and I doubt I'd get a helpful response from there. Thanks in advance
  2. Hi All In 2020 I changed motherboards from a Gigabyte X570 board which had issues and is currently "being repaired" to an ASUS Strix X570-F board. My old board lacked RGB and it was a welcomed sight to see the RGB integration with iCUE on the ASUS board. I have had 3 months of usage and everything has worked perfectly up to the point, I like having a Color Shift linked profile so everything I have (my eco system is entirely icue) changes gently between colors. Yesterday I upgrade my case to the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL which I've been after for ages, add in a new H150i Capellix and 6 QL fans, I'm pretty stoked at the results. Initially the RGB was working perfectly on the ASUS and I was looking to sync the Lian Li RGB to the Motherboard. I had not realised this was a setting on the case itself and instead unwittingly loaded up ASUS Armoury Control and changed the settings. I got the case and motherboard syncing up but this has now broken the integration with iCUE. I tried reinstalling everything and cleaning things (side note, the ASUS programs leave alot of junk behind and the chipset software doesnt even uninstall...). I flashed the motherboard bios and reinstalled windows, no change. The motherboard iCue integration at the very least is possible, I've seen it with my own eyes. Now I can't seem to get the iCUE to talk to ASUS. What API's are corsair using to talk to ASUS? I would like to investigate which services I can / cant disable from ASUS. If ASUS is overriding the iCUE all we need to do is figure out what is taking control away and stop it. I tried collecting debug logs from iCUE and changing colors but I cant seem to find any errors. Any ideas on how I can get this back up and running? My temporary fix is to set iCUE and AC to the same color so everything matches. *Also ASUS Aura appears to be invalidated nowadays, I tried installing but it wouldn't load up. AC is the only tool that is supported leaving many instructions out of date :/
  3. Since the Asus Mainboards are supported in the ICUE software I wanted to know if the Asus Graphic Card Support for ICUE is coming, I mean it can't be that complex to programm this because there is only the ROG STRIX series wich supports Asus Aura. It should be even simpler due the fact the cards got only one RGB-Zone. In comparison to Asus MBs, wich are many models and have more RGB-Zones the support for their Graphic Card should be easier and faster. Do you guys know any further?