• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 22 results

1. I use a translator, so please understand even if the word is weird A week ago, a CRP DISABLED storage device was created and the keyboard stopped. I tried many ways to solve the problem, but I failed. I contacted support and submitted a ticket, but there was no reply, so I'm asking for help here. My ticket number is 2005722596. Please, I need my keyboard firmware to make the hard reset. I would appreciate it if you could share the K63 wired keyboard firmware file.
  2. Hace unos días estaba usando mi teclado con el sistema de icue y queria conectarlo a mi ps4, utilicé las teclas "bloq win + F1" Y ahora no me reconoce el teclado, al parecer es el firmware que está dañado, alguien podria ayudarme a conseguir el firmware de este modelo? El que he encontrado es el de k63 wireless y ese no me funciona .. ayuda urgente por favor¡
  3. Is there any way to change channel on this device so that it can be used in conjunction with my G903? Right now it's causing random hitching in my mouse tracking and I'm about to refund this thing.
  4. After unplugging then a clean up, my K63 Wired keyboard shows up as CRP DISABLD in Windows Explorer. I have no idea why or how it happened. i tried both holding ESC key and the flashing mode hole underneath one of the stand and both don't work. Can anyone help me please?
  5. I did upgrade the firmware yesterday for my k63 keyboard since it appear in my icue program. The program asked me to connect the keyboard to PC with usb cord and the upgrade went on to half way then it stopped and the upgrade dialog box dissapeared. After that my keyboard cant connect wireless to my PC anymore. I tried whatever they said in the corsair web the RESET and NOTHING happen to me at all. I personally think that i have to flash the keyboard bios in order to step back to older firmware but i cant find the way to CONTACT CORSAIR SUPPORT TEAM at all. I read the older post they said about ticket but i dont get it. I dont know how to get a ticket so PLEASE help me, i just want it to work. This keyboard is very expensive to me and i couldnt afford a new one. :(::(::(::(::(:
  6. constantly been a PIA, plain bricked or a lit up brick, this K63. it was supposed to replace the corded kb, but i have the corded kb nearby so i can log into the pc, when this K63 decides to regularly act up. constant reset. constantly unresponsive. now, this K63 works while connected to its USB cable, but doesn't type but lights up when going wireless. FN + F9 does nothing. rudimentary iCUE software has its regular instability. creating new profiles each time it has this connectivity issues. i think when i turn off the pc, then remove the dongle, turn on the pc, then insert the dongle into the usb port, it detects the k63. frustrated with its unreliability as a wireless kb. so, take me through the troubleshooting steps, please, again. if this doesn't work then i'm binning this board, and buy different manufacturer. i bought it for my b'day, and i've replaced one, and this second one has been troublesome. spent too much time/effort troubleshooting a device which needs to be reliable, it regularly doesn't do its single purpose in life, type. yup, disappointed, now getting bitter.
  7. iCUE tells me there's a "required" (the keyboard is working just fine) firmware update, ok. Then it tells me that in order to update the keyboard I need to turn on the keyboard, connect it via the dongle, and then plug in the USB cable (I'm using the cable I got with the keyboard), ok. Here's the problem - as soon as I plug in the USB cable, the keyboard disappears from the list of available devices in iCUE, and of course the update fails. So... what exactly am I supposed to do? Edit: when I say "fine", it does work fine, not perfectly, that's why I checked for updates in the first place - the media control keys just stopped working.
  8. Hi, as you may know, if you press alt while typing on a numpad you get different symbols like these: ☻♥♦ or these ↓▼►. The corsair K63 doesn't have a numpad but I added a profile switching and numlock macro on the right windows key (because it has two windows keys, so one to spare) and selected different keys for numbers and operations resulting in a functional numpad. However...... Once I press alt, I only have a second to use the numpad because after that, alt is pressed and released continuously as if it was any other key like the t: tttttttttttttttttttt. This does not happen in my laptop. If I press a letter it does, but not with alt, in fact, I can press the alt of my laptop and then use the "numpad" from the Corsair K63 keyboard and it works just fine. I've tried creating a macro on the alt key... Creating an alt macro on other key, creating a new profile, but all efforts were in vain. It seems this is a mistake, alt should not, by any means, behave like any other key, it should behave like the one in my laptop or any other functional keyboard. It seems that Corsair implemented a default behaviour on it, when it should have its own. Does anyone have any similar experience with this or any other keyboard? I would appreciate any suggestions.
  9. So yeah just 5 minutes ago i was sitting on my computer watching YouTube till I decided to spill some sugar free juice on my keyboard. I've had this happen to me before and I've always gotten the keyboard back to working. Last time the fix was to change the usb port after opening the keyboard up and cleaning it. This time i spilled it right on where the main components of the keyboard are. I flipped the keyboard upside down as fast as i could after spilling all the juice then i unplugged the keyboard and after a couple of minutes I plugged the keyboard right back in. And now all that lights up are the scroll lock and caps lock lights. I tried reseting the keyboard but nothing lighted up and nothing happened. I tried opening it up and finding out that there was no juice inside the keyboard but on the keys there was. So does anyone know what's happening here and how to fix it. And also nothing happens when I press any keys
  10. I just can't figure out how to change it. I bought the keyboard some time ago and I can't find the manual... The device and dongle polling rate option is grayed out on 1000 Hz and I can't change it. How do I alter it?
  11. I just got my wireless k63 keyboard and it works great, the one thing I am bummed about is that it has no per-key lighting I can only choose from a few of the predefined lighting effects. I found a few threads from 2018 and you guys said you were working on it. Are there any updates on when it might become a feature?
  12. Hey guys! I was wondering what kind of keyboard layout the EU prefix means in the cases of the K63 and the K63 Wireless. Is it a German layout, or something else? Thank you for your help!
  13. Hello,i bought my corsair k63 2 days ago and then accidentally noticed that my keyboard have weird clicky sound of right side of spacebar. I just wanna make sure that's it's fine or not. [ame] [/ame]
  14. Hello, After failing to update i ended up with a usb dongle V3.1.2 and a v 3.1.0 keyboard witch the icuea software recognized as 2 different devices. what can i do? help. thanks in advance
  15. I was in the process of updating the firmware on my k63 using iCue. However the update failed due to an unknown reason and now whenever I plug in my k63, I am greeted with a windows drive with a title "CRP DISABLED" with a single file in there called firmware.bin. The keyboard also doesn't light up. Is there something I can try?
  16. Hello, I'm interested in buying the K63 keybord because I saw that all its keys can be remapped to a personalised macros. Is there a limit to the number of keys you can program ? Or can all the 87 keys of the keyboard be reprogrammed to different personalised macros using ICue ? Also, is the profile saved onto the keyboard's memory ? This is crucial for what i consider using the keyboard for. Thank you very much for your help. Ch.
  17. I've just received my K63 from Amazon but there's a high pitched noise coming from the keyboard when the lights are turned on. The noise level increases with the brightness level. It's so annoying that I have to turn the lights off :mad: My fear is that if I request a replacement from Amazon that I'll get another keyboard with the same problem. Is there anyway that I can be sure a replacement will not have the same problem? Or should I just seek a refund and look for a different Cherry red keyboard from another vendor? :sigh!: FWIW: P/N CH-9115020-UK S/N 04319187301
  18. Hello, When I connect my keyboard to the cord, I lay it on top of my computer tower, which sits just beside my couch. So the cord and port connection is affected by gravity, and I have to make sure its straight or it doesn't charge anymore. I notice that normal wear and tear may be affecting the connection. How do I protect this connection? Has anyone come up with ideas or solutions about protecting the micro usb connection port while the cord is charging the keyboard? I was thinking about buying a micro usb wireless charging adapter and a wireless charging pad, and to bypass this when I need to do updates with the keyboard via direct connection. Is this viable?
  19. Hi, i just created a macro on the iCUE softwere, but I have no clue on how to activate it. Anyone can help me?
  20. This is making me nuts. I can't get either of my Corsair products to connect to my Win10 laptop over Bluetooth. The only way I can use them is with the USB dongles (don't get me started on one dongle per device...) I can connect other devices over BT - Xbox One controller, various headphones, a Wacom tablet - but neither of these Corsair devices. When I go to "Add Bluetooth Device", Windows will at least see the Harpoon mouse, but it just keeps loping back to "Try connecting again". It won't see the keyboard at all. I know the keyboard and button presses, but they simply don't work. I've got 2 of my 3 USB ports tied up with Corsair dongles... it'd be really nice to free them up. Does anyone have any suggestions or guesses? Thanks in advance.
  21. Like the tittle, I can't type normally one day, if I want scroll down, it zoomed out, then if I want to pause a game by pressing escape, it changes the window. Then when I check the input using on screen keyboard it shows that both of my control, alt and window buttons were pressed all along. I can't deactivate this, even when I unplug my keyboard the onscreen keyboard still shows this and I can't un-press these buttons somehow. I haven't tried to use another keyboard or plugging my k63 to another pc to verify in which error does this problem came from (because I thought it was hardware, but after I unplugged it I kinda think this has something to do with software) PLs I need help