• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. hola y gracias por tomarse el tiempo de leer hace 3 dias me salia el bendito mensaje que hay una actualización disponible y hoy le di en actualizar atreves de icue lo que pasa es que no reconoce la pc el teclado vi la forma de solucionar pero necesito el firmware de la versión k65luxrgb SI ALGUIEN PUEDE MANDARME SE LO AGRADECERIA DEMASIADO estoy usando el teclado de pantalla
  2. Heya guys, I've just gotten my K65 lux RBG and I'm stuck with the firmware not wanting to update. I already made a ticket: 2004007174. I've also tried different ways to reset it, but it didn't work.
  3. 1.I don't use chrome 2.Human Interface Device Service is enable 3.FN+F9~F10 is working 4.test in windows 8.1 and 10 5.BIOS mode is 1ms 6.try reset keyborad but still not working https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard 7.firmware update still not working 8.reset icue still not working 9.remove human interface devices (hid) and reinstall still not working 10.change BIOS mode to 125hz not work 11.change back to 1000hz not work I buy K65 lux in 2019/09/24 should I RMA? 3 month ago is working, I didn't touch mute key volume key up and down and Windows lock key for a long time today I try to install icue and found the keys not working if icue auto firmware update maybe is icue problem but I don't know sorry for my bad english
  4. Hello I just got my new keyboard today but can't find how to assign a key combination to an action. I want CTRL+ALT+e to print a euro currency symbol. Also, I have a sneaky suspicion it's not very easy to accomplish. I don't get what the purpose is of assigning something to 1 key and then lose that particular key itself. Would prefer not to use autohotkey when I just payed 145 euro for this qwerty board :o (yes in Europe everything is more expensive for some reason)
  5. I spill boiling hot water on half of my keyboard. I quickly try to dry it as much as possible. But I can't get into the inside because the last screw is under the logo. I turn the keyboard upside down on my heater. It seems like this is maybe the right step. The lights don't work, and there might be some input lag. Is my keyboard forever damage or will it work the same after being dry for 3hrs?
  6. Hello! I just got a used k65 pretty much for free, it's new and works great but missing parts. I need:Right arrow keycap, W key cap, And probably should get the A one as well if it's cheap. besides that, I also want to order the original Wrist wrest becuase it's also missing. anyone knows how can I order? Thanks!!
  7. Hello, my k65 will not work anymore, so I started looking on the internet and I came upon something called a firmware.bin, tried to look for it online but it was really hard to until I finally could find some! tried multiple ones but as soon as I plug my keyboard it takes me back to CRP_DISABLED and the file would be changed to an older version (from 2009). i found one firmware that makes the keyboard work but with no RGB and the capslock and scrolllock lights keep blinking, on ICUE the keyboard gets detected as K65 RGB LUX and it says it needs to be updated, but as soon as I press update the keyboard disconnects and the update gets stuck at 100% opened a ticket with corsair but it has been almost a week and still nothing :/ does anyone have a firmware file that works ? i would really appreciate that. thanks
  8. Hello, i have had this keyboard for quite some time without issues and i decided to clean it up and make it feel new again. Upon returning it to my desk and plugging the K65 in it seems to not be working. I have two lights that appear on it which I will link for evidence. I have tried: 1. Putting it into bios mode 2. trying to reset it with holding escape and plugging it in The keyboard no longer appears in my device manager either. edit: when I plug it into my laptop i get a notification saying the USB device has malfunctioned and isn't recognized. pic: https://imgur.com/kZ3UtPc
  9. I try to update my keyboard a few days ago, and now i receive the CRP DISABLD error. I found the original firmware but the file is for icue update K65 LUX RGB_App_v308.bin but i need the ISP_vXXX.bin can someone help me ? i have two tickets on corsair support: ticket number is 31592 ticket number is 2001082605
  10. Okay so i bought the k65 LUX RGB from ebay and the seller said its only been used for a day and then moved to the side till i bought it. Anyways when I plugged it in for the 1st time on my PC the default lights already werent working, but when i reset the keyboard by unplugging it and holding esc it started to work. The red/white default lights work now and I installed iCUE and just set up the 1st RGB lighting settings used the keyboard to game at night and that was it turned my PC off and went to sleep. Now the next day I turn my PC on and again the default lights dont work at all until i login on my desktop and let RGB profile from iCUE lights up the keyboard. Is this normal? Ive never owned an RGB keyboard and new to iCUE. I reset the keyboard again and made sure to not touch iCUE and just let the profile i already set up yesterday to do its thing, again the default lights work, login to my desktop and the iCUE profile kicks in and my keyboard is on RGB WAVE. After this I shut my PC off and waited a few mins and turned it back on to see if the default lights work (it did) when my PC is just starting up from windows logo to login the keyboard was lit, from my experience from my old k70 “red lights only” it was always and should be automatically lighting up to its default setting yes? And not being dead lights until i actually login to my desktop and waiting for the iCUE to power up the lights. This happened twice already so I am sure it will happen again and need help if anyone had this happened to them.. and how to fix it Sorry if it confuses some people i will try to get a video of it when if it happens again.
  11. Hi, Recently, my keyboard started to randomly show incorrect led colours and certain keys lights are flickering rapidly.I'm not sure if it's related to the latest iCue software, or a firmware issue. I've tried reseting the keyboard using the ESC method and reflashing the firmware, but it still persists. Here is a vid: https://imgur.com/a/oiGndte I'd appreciate if someone could help me on this, many thanks.
  12. Hello. I sent a ticket to corsair support around 3 weeks ago asking for the K65 RGB LUX firmware. After waiting around 1 1/2 weeks, I got a response from corsair that had a ZIP file attached. In this ZIP file, there were 2 files; K65RGB_app133_RC.bin K65RGB_BLD012_App113RC.bin I also got provided the default copy/paste of instructions about getting the CRP_DISABLD drive open and whatnot, except in the instructions it mentioned placing a file with ISP in it's name into the CRP_DISABLD drive. You may notice that there's no file name above with ISP in it. Nevertheless, I tried both of the files. During both times, nothing happened. After putting a reply to my ticket, I waited around another 4 days for a response. What I got what my support person asking me to try another zip file, except it was the exact same zip file that I had already tried and failed with. I still tried it, to no avail. (Could I have been missing something that wasn't mentioned in the steps like power cycling my keyboard for a minute or holding down a button as I plug it back in?) After responding and waiting another 3 days, my support person said "it seems we have exhausted the troubleshooting steps for this product, we suggest doing an RMA/replacement. Proceed?", but to me it seems that there has been no troubleshooting done at all. One observation I have made is the fact that both of the files provided have 'app' at the end of them, which leads me to believe that these files are not the firmware files for manual updating but the firmware files used for updating with iCUE. Am I right in thinking that the support person has given me the wrong files, is there an unspoken step I missed when manually updating the firmware, or should I just move forward on the RMA/replacement?
  13. Hello, I put in a ticket (Id #2000816073) for corsair support 2 days ago regarding my K65 keyboard, whose firmware has seemingly broke and needed a new firmware.bin file. I have been checking my ticket every day for an update, however I have had no response from corsair support, although my ticket's last activity was some time today. Further, my ticket previously had a section on it where it said who the ticket was assigned to, however now there seems to be no-one assigned to it, which makes me believe my ticket has been blown off or something since I didn't get any kind of response. In this situation, what should I do? My ticket seems to have no-one assigned to it, so how long will it take for me to get a response or will I not get a response at all? Also, on the chance my ticket does not get a response by the end of today, does corsair support respond on Saturdays as well, or will I have to wait until next week if I do not get a response today?
  14. Recently unplugged my k65 keyboard (P/N: CH-9110010-UK) during an update because I thought the RGB was glitching, and this ruined the keyboard's firmware. Now there's a "CRP DISABLD" folder showing up, and from what I've gathered on the internet I need a replacement 'firmware.bin' file to get it working again. Unfortunately, my corsair ticket doesn't seem to be going anyway as I haven't had a response for about 22 hours after submitting it now. Despite searching the internet for at least a few hours, I haven't been able to find a replacement firmware.bin file. Does anyone know where I could find the firmware.bin file for my keyboard without having to wait another day or so for my support ticket to even get a response?