• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. my pc specs: asus rog stix b450f gaming mobo ryzen 7 3700x nvidia gtx 1060 3gb corsair vengace 16gb ram When i first started up the machine everything seemed to be working fine, fans spinning, rgb lighting and the pump itself was working perfectly. The pc booted up as normal and i installed icue. I ran a firmware update on the device to ensure everything was up to date, but afterwards the device was appearing as "unknown device" with all 6 of my fans flashing red, including the pump. As you can see in the picture below the pump is working just fine and I can also hear it when I turn the system on and off. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing icue, repairing the program itself, removing the core from Bluetooth settings and scanning for any hardware changes, still nothing. Also swapping usb cables from the mobo and checking everything is connected to individual SATA cables, i cant seem to find a solution. The last thing I have done is update the BIOS system and try unplugging the power from the pump. If anyone can help me out here it would be much appreciated !! Daekon.
  2. My PC has recently started turning off for no reason and then not wanting to post. I have narrowed it down to the dongle for the AX1200i. I have already done a full uninstall and reinstall of iCue - When I don't have the dongle plugged into the PSU it flashes red and green. - When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU with iCue installed, it flash red and green. - When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU and uninstall iCue it stays green. I'm running the following hardware on Windows 11 Pro fully updated to current releases/patches. iCue ver 4.26.110 - Dominator Platinum RGB 2x16GB Ram - AX1200i PSU - H150i Elite Capellix AIO - Strafe RGB MK.2 Keyboard - Two Xeneon 32QHD165 Monitors Any help is much appreciated to figure out why this is happening. Thank you.
  3. Hello, good day! I recently got the backside of my Corsair Strafe (non-RGB, Cherry MX Red) wet by coffee. After unplugging and wiping it down, I noticed that the keyboard is going haywire when the backlight is above 2nd level of brightness, with the numlock rapidly going on and off and typing symbols automatically, but is normal if I have the backlight off or on 1st level of brightness. I am wondering if there's a possible fix or identify what might be the problem for this? The fixes that I did are going into BIOS mode (and back), and resetting the keyboard via unplugging it, hold ESC, plug it, unhold ESC. I've uploaded a video for you to see [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_wwoow3ecg]here.[/ame] UPDATE: After some testing, pressing the "-" button on the numpad side (right side of keyboard) does multiple keystrokes of (**-*-*-) when the Backlight is on the 2nd level of brightness. UPDATE 2: I exited iCUE, the automatic pressing of symbols are now gone even at max brightness, but the "-" button pressing multiple keystrokes still persists on 3rd level brightness and higher.
  4. Like many others, I too have had problems with my beautiful RGB fans (6 LL120s) flashing and blinking for no apparent reason. I immediately realized it couldn't be a hardware issue (6 fans suddenly flashing at the same time? I don't think so), so I started looking at the software chain. If you look at the Device Manager under Universal Serial Bus controllers, you will see an item called 'Corsair USBXp Driver' (see attached image). Highlight it and select 'Uninstall Driver' either from the toolbar, or right-click (context) menu. Your lights should go out at this point. Right-click on the USB Controllers item (actually any item will work) and select 'Scan for hardware changes'. This will re-install the driver, and you will notice your fan lighting is now working again! Hope this helps folks who have been frustrated with this problem. I rather suspect a number of problems with RGB products are related to this driver. Now let's see it Corsair can figure out how to fix it! Terry
  5. I just got my keyboard on the 29th, it is a K95 Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, and it was working for about 10 hours after arriving but then it started flashing random colors and typing on its own. Is there a way to fix this or should I send it back?
  6. Hello! I purchased a 280x case back in Nov 2018 from Amazon, with the case came the RGB Fan Hub Controller. A few days ago two of my fans in port 3 and 4 (top exhausts) of the controller started strobing, and flashing random colours on boot and sometimes about 5/10 minutes after booting too. Never happened before so at first I thought it was the fans at fault but after switching their plugs into port 1 and 2 the front intake fans started strobing. So I think the controller has become faulty? Has anyone experienced this before and can confirm it's a faulty hub, or an issue with firmware on the commander? This controller wasn't purchased individually as it came with the case so I'm not sure how I go about replacing it if possible? Thanks for any suggestions imgur video of the issue