• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hey this is just a better be than sorry kind of question. Im having difficulties fitting my H150i pro on the top section of my case (o-11 XL) due to using push pull. It was a very tight squeeze last time I did it. So I was thinking of switching the stock fans I got out with Noctua NF-A12x15 So my question is. If I use those normal long screws for 2.5 cm fans would there be a risk of me ruining my aio?
  2. Hi guys, im going round in circles here! Sorry if its been answered a million times. 570x Crystal Filters, where can i get the replacement plastic screw lugs for the filters? as i've officially knackered all of mine! Thanks in advance
  3. I have H100i RGB PLATINUM SE. Screws on both sides of the radiator do not go in their respective sockets, because they are blocked by the actual radiator grid on the other side of the screw holes. I have found a few people discussing this issue on 3rd party websites (https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/321890-h100i-supplied-screws-too-long) and it seems that I am supposed to just force the screws in, deforming the radiator (which I understand does not impact its performance), however, when i tried to do this it seemed like I needed a lot of force to do this, which made me concerned for the structural integrity of the screws and the threads. So what should I do? Edit: I just realized that the screws barely go in the holes at all. Maybe half a rotation, which means the issue is with the threads in the radiator. Edit2: all the pics: https://imgur.com/a/oKLJ1al Edit3: (At a closer inspection it really looke like there's too much paint on the radiator, which is preventing the screws from going in) - incorrect Edit4: It seems they put the wrong screws in the package. AMD screw clips can be screwed in with ease, and they are about 1mm thinner than all the other screws in the package.
  4. This happened: The rubber mount that's supposed to keep the fan in the side-panel went with the screw. I may have used a bit too much force but I still don't see how that should've happened. What do I do now? I can't use a screw there as they're too small. And I don't like the idea of only using 3.
  5. I ordered the Carbide 275R from Amazon, but it didn't come with the accessory kit. I saw another thread from someone who had the same issue, and they were able to purchase the accessory kit on Corsair's website. However, I live in the UK, and in the UK store the accessory kits are out of stock. So I'm resorting to this. Does anyone recommend any replacement screws for the Carbide 275R for securing the motherboard? I've looked everywhere but I can't find the screw size for them. If it helps, the accessory kit it uses is the Carbide 270R one. Thanks.
  6. Hi I have a Corsair H115i Pro RGB that I'm currently mounting to my case using the long screws (i.e. case -> fans -> radiator). I'm planning on changing the fans to the LL140s and would mount the fans to the other side of the radiator, but have lost the case->radiator screws that came with the cooler unfortunately. What type of screws are used? I'm guessing I can't just use the screws that come with the LL140 fans? Regards Daniel