• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I bought the MM700 3XL mousepad and have a slight problem with it. The RGB lighting is very nice, but it gets darker the farther it is from the hub. The RGB is still there, but not as bright and shiny as right next to the hub or around it. It's like there is not enough electricity. Is this problem "normal" for the MM700 3XL, or can I assume that I'll have the same problem again if I buy the same model? I attached some pictures, but I hope they still help even though the camera couldn't fully capture the intended effect. Thanks!
  2. Ever wondered how it would be to have a mouse pad large enough to fit your whole desk? Now you can with our MM700 RGB 3XL Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad / Desk Mat! Cover your entire desk with a large RGB gaming mouse pad / desk pad with ample room for your peripherals, surrounded by 360° of three-zone dynamic RGB lighting. Here are a few quick highlights: With a massive 1,220mm x 610mm (48” x 24”) surface area, the MM700 RGB 3XL covers your entire desk with a comfortable cloth surface for your mouse, keyboard, and much more A glide-enhanced solid black woven textile surface, 4mm-thick plush rubber, and an anti-skid base combine for the durable construction to last through years of gaming Unlock advanced RGB lighting control through CORSAIR iCUE software, and synchronize your lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices throughout your setup Cycle through twelve onboard RGB lighting profiles at the push of a button, for immediate lighting as soon as you plug in Click HERE for more information. We've included a quick FAQ below: Q: Are there any USB Ports? A: Yup! Two conveniently located USB ports provide easy connections for additional peripherals such as a CORSAIR headset or mouse. Q: Is the USB Type-C cable detachable? A: Yes, easily connect to a PC or power source via a detachable, reversible USB Type-C cable. Q: Will the mouse pad slide around my desk? A: Don't worry! The anti-skid textured rubber base keeps the mouse pad securely in place, even during the most intense gaming sessions.
  3. Hello, So, I have the Corsair mm800 RGB hard mousepad, but lately it's been hard keeping it clean, even the smallest scratch makes my Dark core mouse hump over at often miss my shots in my FPS games. So how do you keep it clean and in good condition? I really like this mousepad, if I need a new one it will be the same one again, but I prefer keeping this one clean and usable.
  4. Hi, I have looked on these forums and some people have the same problems but want to clarify my problem. Sometimes when I start my pc the polaris won't light up. So no first rainbow colors. My usb mouse dark pro still works. And when in windows and starting icue it still won't light up. After 2 times unplug or plug the usb it recognize it and show the lights. I got this often.
  5. Hello everyone, I love the Corsair Eco-System and I only stick with it! I got full Corsair in every Category it is possible. Headset, Mice, Keyboard, Ram and much more. One thing shocked me, I wanted a Big sized Mousepad (500mm x 1000mm) maybe with RGB and the best would be with Qi charging for my Darkcore RGB SE. So why is there no big sized Mousepad with Qi and Polaris ? Have you ever thought about to engineer something like this ? Because if you manage to make 2 Big Qi Charging Zones on the Mousepad you could release a Qi Keyboard. So you basically only have 1 Wire (2 USB) to your mousepad. And you can Charge Your Keyboard your Mouse, maybe also your Corsair Virtuoso Headset (with a Qi adapter) on your Mousepad. Doesnt that sound great?
  6. So I've upgraded to a Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and a Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB Mouse Pad. Now when I shut down Windows 10,the fans are still going. I've had to turn PSU off to full have my computer off. Also if I restart,it just kinda does the same thing. I have to hit the reset button to restart it. I'm using the latest version of Corsair iCUE. I really wanna like this new hardware and keep using it. I'm still running Windows 10 64bit version 1903. I haven't updated Windows 10 to the next bit version considering there is file issues going on.