• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I am on my second brand new unit of this AIO and have had the exact same issue. A persistent loud buzzing noise almost like a chainsaw. When I tap the cooler it stops momentarily. My first unit went a month before it started making this sound, this one lasted a day. Does anyone know what the cause of this is and how to remedy it? I really would prefer not dismantling my system again and getting another replacement. Here's a link to the Reddit thread I started when the first unit went
  2. When I cold boot my computer, the aio gets crazy loud. It sounds like grinding sound. Im not sure if its bubbles or pump itself is ramping up. The activity is normal after start up. The radiator is mounted top. Here is a 17 second video of my computer starting up. http://tiny.cc/dz97tz Should I RMA my H100i SE? Thanks.
  3. Background information: Corsair 570X case 6 LL120 fans 4x8 GB Vengence Pro 4000MHZ H100i Elite AIO cooler msi mpg x570 gaming edge I recently purchased 6 LL120 RGB fans and had the desire of installing all the fans and controlling them all on the iCue software. I succeeded, but in the event of swapping the SP120s for the LL120s, I had to use the Commander Core instead of the RGB Hub and the SP lighting controller that came with the 570X case. After swapping hubs, my CPU cooler makes a constant whirring noise on quiet mode. This sound was never present when I ran the setup with the SP120s and the RGB hub instead of the LL120s and the CoCore. Wiring info: CPU cooler is in CPU_FAN All fans including the lighting cables are on the Commander Core. The RGB hub is not being use as well as the SP lighting controller but they are still installed, but I feel as though that would not contribute to the CPU cooler being loud. Everything works and looks fine, its just the CPU cooler whirring louder than before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Hi all, I've just purchased a RM1000X after my previous Corsair CX750M seemed to cause system to power cycle under peak loads when over-clocking. The RM1000X has completely resolved this issue, however this PSU has possibly the worlds loudest coil whine / buzzing. This occurs when both on normal grid power, and when connected to a pure sine wave generating UPS. Under heavy loads such as games, this coil whine and buzzing can be so loud that it's audible anywhere in the house, and most definitely over the audio from my games while wearing headphones. Is there anything that can resolve this? This never occurred on the previous 750W or any other PSU that has, or is running. Unfortunately its literally driving me up the wall and making me dread using my PC currently. It's the only Corsair product that I have problems with. Keyboard, mouse, RAM, cooler, fans, case, etc... all excellent. See video / audio here: - (Video taken while idle on desktop, and connected to pure sine wave UPS) [ame] [/ame] EDIT: Its the RM1000X - my apologies. Confused myself with the naming schemes. Unfortunately unable to edit title.
  5. Hi all, I bought the void rgb elite usb headphones and when trying them I hear the volume too high. With both videos, music and games, I have to set the volume to 04 or 06 at most, because if I turn it to 30, I become deaf, not joking (all this from the Windows 10 sound controller itself) I have tried disabling the sound drivers on the motherboard (Realtek High Definition Audio and AMD High Definition Audio Device) and it still sounds too loud. Any idea why this problem?
  6. I just bought the h100i about 2 weeks ago and have been loving it. But today I turn on my computer and it sounds horrible..... [ame] [/ame] Link I've determined its the pump (Ive used my hands to stop the fans and the sound does not change)...... I'm really trying to avoid a return and taking apart my entire computer. I noticed the pump is running at 2500rpm constant, even when Im just in windows.... could this be it? Or is this sound normal and I need to get use to it? -------------------------------- UPDATE: I took it out of my PC and water POURED out of the radiator JUST missing my rig. I am returning this and never touching another Corsair product again. This almost fried my $2000 rig. Unbelievable. Vids coming soon - Im just speechless at the moment. --------------------------------