Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'keyboard issues'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hello, apologies for any improper spelling or punctuation, im currently using my on screen keyboard to type this. About 30 minutes ago my K95 platinum began acting as if something was laying on it, pressing f5, f1, shift f, escape and other various keys/combinations. this increased in severity until i was unable to operate my computer thus causing me to force shutdown (after a failed restart attempt when the escape key was acting as if it were held down) afterwards my keyboard would not light up nor register my keystrokes (although it was also no longer siezing). after attempting an icue software update followed by trying to update drivers for my keyboard (within icue the keyboard would disappear at random although it had a red triangle in the bottom left) and the keyboard driver update, and the memory wipe both failing, the keyboard then lit up but still did not register my key inputs. i then unplugged the keyboard, held the escape key and have been waiting for it to blink for the past 15 minutes. the keyboard is currently lit up red with white across the top and has not changed. when i first did this the keyboard no longer lit up when i released the escape key. i am unsure what else to do. please help. i have attached the most recent export of my system logs and info which i took right before typing this. thank you in advance for any help provided
  2. Hi folks! So I'm at a loss of what to do with this now, the windows lock key, scoll lock and caps lock key all flash. And the ICUE software detects the keyboard but has a big red button next to its status/battery (its plugged in via USB cable). I cannot get the flashing to stop adn the RGB to come back. Firmware update on ICUE for the keyboard constantly seems to "fail". I've tried different USB ports (3.0 and 2.0) Front and back. Tried the FN + F5 & Escape Key hold in and the FM + F4. I've tried resetting it (located under the right stand up foot) which infact needs a replacement firmware that I cannot seem to locate. Reinstalled EVERYTHING from the ICUE software, drivers. Made sure USB power wasn't shutting off. Uninstalled and reinstalled those drivers too. Tried it in another completely different PC and it still keeps doing it. Hope someone can help with this... Thanks Fraser
  3. The "E" key on my K95 RGB is dimming is there anyway to fix this?
  4. I have had my strafe mechanical keyboard for a few months now and this past week I have had an issue with it. The caps through enter key row have not been working properly. It seems that at times I can't push the keys, or they are all simultaneously pushed at once. I have not spilled anything on it nor have any liquids been near it. I have all the updates done on the iCUE for the keyboard, I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and nothing has helped. Also tried removing the device from the keyboard menu in setting menu, but this also didn't help. Thank you for any help