• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 22 results

1. As all of you know, iCUE is our software that manages literally every CORSAIR product to date. I'm sure some of you are iCUE experts by now 😉 If you are new to our ecosystem, no worries! Check out this Pro-Tip for setting RGB lighting ✨! What iCUE lighting effects, macros, and profiles are your favorite and/or most used? Show us your configurations so others may use it too 😁 We wanna hear you! Do you have any iCUE suggestions that would make your experience better? Please leave your suggestions down below so we can read over them!
  2. I'm desperate on finding a keyboard with more than 6 macros and though my old keyboard is not working properly, I refuse to buy a new one. Seriously, I don't understand why they do not produce anymore!
  3. Absolutely love the ease and looks of the ICue Link system. The one thing I'd ask for and I'm sure it's been addressed is reverse blade fans. Especially in the larger cases having all of the fans look the same without having the X over half of them would be amazing !
  4. Planning to buy the M55 RGB PRO Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse. I just want to ask if this mouse can be macro programmable and whether it can execute a script like this without the need for the 'Release Key: 1' command: Is this script possible on iCUE macro, without the Release Key: 1? Press CTRL 0ms delay Press Key: 1 0ms delay Press Key: 2 32ms delay Press Key: 3 32ms delay Release Key: 2 64ms delay Release Key: 3 64ms delay Release CTRL 0ms delay If this possible I will buy right away.
  5. I'm struggling to figure out how to program one of the side keys of the mouse. I'd like to accomplish the following: (1) When I press and hold say "G1", I want the mouse to press and hold one of the modifier keys, e.g. "Shift" for as long as I'm holding "G1". (2) When I release "G1", I'd like two things to happen: the mouse to release "Shift" in 100 milliseconds and to also press another key, eg "Y". Is this possible to do? Any and all help will be highly appreciated!
  6. From 4.+ iCUE version, we finally can run 2 macros in the same time, but it's working unstable, sometimes it's output something like 122222222, and other time 1212121212. Fix it please. Also, when you try change profile from system tray, but before you open iCUE to foreground (when PC just start), it's not changing, just nothing happens. P.S. Sorry for mispelling, english is not my native language.
  7. Hi there! This is my first post here, but I have used ICUE for the past year. I want to suggest a couple of ideas to improve the macro recording process.. Goal: Record mouse positions via user defined hotkey Current problem: Mouse movement recording uses relative motion, which: You CLICK the record button, the user has to then navigate away from ICUE, adding unnecessary actions within the macro, regardless of if you Alt + Tab, or move the mouse at all. If you do any extended action it is near impossible to edit anything specific in the list of 10's of thousands of actions. Here are my suggestions: Add an option where the user can enter a user defined hotkey, to start and stop recording actions. Instead of relative mouse motion, use a user defined hotkey (can be on click) to record absolute mouse positions. I don't know if this post will get any attention, but for anyone who read this please share your thoughts, and if I need to clarify anything just ask!
  8. I got the k55 RGB keyboard around a week ago and there are some issues with the macro keys. I have followed the guide on the instruction manual that came with the keyboard. Here is a link to a copy of the instructions online. I have followed all the instructions on page three to set the macros, and when I go to press the macro on the keyboard it does the key press/key presses but along with that, lots more key presses. For example if I press the g1 key assigned to the windows key, the start menu appears but along with that the pause/play music button is pressed and oddly microsoft powerpoint, settings and around 10 tabs at http://www.office.com are opened (probably related to powerpoint opening), and occasionaly random letters are typed into the start menu search bar. I have tried resetting the keyboard by holding the function key and f4 while plugging the keyboard in. It worked because the macros were reset. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard driver which hasn't fixed the problem either. I know it isn't OS specific either because I have tried this in my linux installation and I still get the random text being typed and music being paused. Edit: I think this might work using the iCue software but I would prefer to not use iCue because it uses a lot of cpu usage and I would like to be able to have the macros saved when I switch to a different computer or operating system
  9. I have 2 macros that type repeated text automatically. Recently the phrases changed so naturally, I edited them. It never saves and I'm stuck editing them every time I have to restart. Anyone else have this issue?
  10. So I have the k95 and I love this keyboard and software combo. I have some old pc games I like to play that didn't have a keybinding option back in the day, so the fact that I can completely lay this keyboard out differently is great. I can even have the modified profiles only open when the specific games are launched. I ran into a problem though when I put together a pretty large macro to farm treasure chests in one of my games. I'm trying to find a way to copy that whole sequence and paste it in again. I need to tweak certain aspects each run if I'm going to have the macro farm the same area multiple times. I cannot find a solution for this.
  11. What is your most used macro(s) for RPG games? If you have any game suggestions that use macro(s), post those titles here too! (A Wow macro example by an employee)
  12. Product used with: K55 RGB Extended Gaming keyboard with Macro Keys. Certain macros like "Key press M Delay 60 ms Key release M" on key G(1-6) or keystroke M assigned to G(1-6) assignments are no longer working with Elite Dangerous for some reason. Requesting some help with that please.
  13. I guess this will never get fixed, so I accepted the need to repair the ICue Application everytime my macros stop working (Corsair Scimitar so a lot of buttons with different macros i have on it) But since the last few weeks (2 updates I think) it now requires a PC restart every single time? So before that I just needed to repair it, didnt need to close the game I was in and so on, unplugging or closing the programm wouldnt help. But now I need to restart my whole PC? I even thought its bc of Gforce experience, so now tried uninstalling that, which seemed to help because it didnt happen again... but bc of background recording requirements I reinstalled Gforce Experience and now the macros crash nearly every single day.... is there any fix for it? disabling plugins and other recommended settings didnt help heard, that its bc ICue uses hooking methods which are used by other programms too even tho ICue doesnt really need those Now that im also using the virtuoso headset, the restarting needs of the software are really really annoying for devices in total of 400$ When ICue would have any background recording feature like shadowplay which doesnt impact pc performance a lot I would be able to enjoy it... maybe Corsair thinks about that idea :(:
  14. Hey, Happy new year to you all :) Ok so I wanted to buy a Corsair K70 mk2 low profile keyboard to replace my current one. But the most important things for me are macros. In the past I have read that there was a "problem" that macros don't properly work with the "no delay" feature. See here: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=172616 And here: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=926843 Apparently even with the "no delay" toggled on, it still had some sort of 20ms delays or something similar between every keystroke. It is VERY important for me that I can set a 0ms delay between keystrokes and edit a custom delay afterwards when I need 50-80 delays between two certain butttons. Sooo long story short: Is it possible to have an actual 0ms delay by now? I hope someone can answer this :)
  15. Hello, I have had an issue of unresponsive macros and remaps for a while and am coming back to try to solve it for the 3rd time now. Since Corsair support has been pretty useless, telling me to do things I have already done, I will ask here. This article does help me: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044638712-How-to-Fix-unresponsive-macros-and-remaps Running the recovery process reinstalls the Corsair virtual composite input device and allows macros and remaps to work again; however, once I reboot it is again deleted. I have tried disabling auto-start up and launching manually after waiting a bit which reveals that the Human Interface Device is only deleted once iCUE starts up. I have also tried launching iCUE as administrator without any different results. Is there a fix to this? Or is this just an issue that Corsair isn't bothering to fix for some reason? Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042.804, issue has existed in previous versions such as 2004 as well
  16. I have downloaded the ICUE program and attempted to make macros under hardware actions(attempted to bind SHIFT + Z) and save them but when I press the G1 key nothing is happening. I'm trying to use the keys to play World of Warcraft if that helps.
  17. So I have a K70 LUX RGB Keyboard alongside a Scimitar RGB. I have remapped all 12 side buttons on the Scimitar, and have a few macros on my keyboard. Unfortunately, none of the button remaps or macros are working for me, but things like "Profile Switch" or "Launch Application" work perfectly fine. I'm really hoping this is just some random setting I'm missing, because I've been searching the forums for the past 2 days and haven't found anything. I've tried reinstalling iCUE, turning off the computer, reloading profiles, running updates, but nothing seems to work.
  18. Self Explanatory but I would like if mouse macros were given the ability to be set within X and Y parameters and that the mouse moves to a coordinate within said parameters (for absolute) or move a random amount of X or Y within the parameters (for relative). Basically add the ability to make mouse movements random within the macro creator.
  19. Hello to all, Having recently purchased a complete Corsair setup, I have a question. Is it possible to press a special key (G1, G2 ...) in order to get the percentage of battery remaining in my wireless VOID headset? (like the female voice who tells how many %left we have) That would be very practical !!!
  20. Hey Yall, Im not sure anyone is on these boards, so little engagement lol. Anyway, Ive programmed a macro to paste in an email template I have, about three paragraphs. It always locks up and freezes, Ive tried adding pauses between characters, cant seem to get it to work. Sometimes it slows down to the point where I could easily type the whole email out myself faster. If yall have any ideas Id love to hear it. Id like to be able to program whole emails to various keys, it would save me so much time! Thanks _DCP :eek:
  21. iCue is up to date, mouse is functioning properly, side buttons work correctly in other games and in notepad, but when in Fallout 4, no input. I have gamepad turned off because it disabled my keyboard, I'm wondering if that has something to do with it?
  22. So I updated my keyboard firmware to the latest firmware version (3.08) and it seems like since I updated it none of my macros will execute. All the other functions, text, sounds from the macros being executed, lighting, everything works fine. Even profile switching works, but none of my macros work in the slightest. Is there anyway to rollback to the previous firmware version, or anyway to fix this on this version? And a quick btw, I tried repairing and reinstalling iCue, restarting my laptop, and changing the USB port it's plugged into. And to no avail does this work still. I'm stumped as to what to do. I made an account just to find a fix for this lol EDIT: So I don't know how, but I guess restarting my laptop a third time helped!