• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. So today I updated iCUE on my laptop and after the update the audio started stuttering. (it was still v3) I uninstalled the software with IOBit to perform a clean installation. Downloaded v4 and installed, the issue was there again. I did the tests with my Corsair VOID Elite Wireless headset, a pair of Xiaomi earphones and without any headset, the stuttering was always present. To people that may have the same issue the fix is: Open the iCUE installation folder and locate "Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe" Kill the Corsair CpuIdRemote process with the task manager or any process manager Quickly change that file extension to anything you want, for example "Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe.dumb", this will prevent the service from restarting Enjoy Waiting Corsair to fix this...
  2. As the title suggests when ever i have ICUE downloaded it makes it so that my mouse jumps around when i move it. it also makes my sound stutter for some reason. Is there anything i can do to stop from happening with ICUE installed?
  3. Hi. I have read a few threads were members are experiencing rgb stutter on fans ect controlled by icue. This is now happening to me. The rgb on the fans seem to randomly stick and then reset themselves to my profile. This happens on all profiles and only when icue is in operation. If I completely shut out of icue the random stutter/synch stops. Is this a known issue, and is there a fix in progress? Cheers
  4. Ok so.. I was playing GTA V today when suddenly the game started stuttering everytime I moved the mouse. I tried restarting the game, tried different games and even rebooted the system but the problem persisted. Eventually I went to iCUE and changed the mouse's polling rate from 1000Hz to 500Hz and that fixed the problem. Could this be an issue with my motherboard's USB controller or did the mouse deside it can't do 1000Hz polling rate anymore?
  5. Hello, As a video is way better than stupid explanation, here's the link : [ame] [/ame] As you can see, there are lags of stutter in the lights. It happens every-time I'm loading something. A game, a window, a program,... Alt+tab to go to windows when in a game does it every time and even worse I have the h100i + 4 LL120 fans I got the RGBs cables linked to a 6 rgb slots corsair device ( can't remember the name, sorry ) which is linked to the LED slot of my commander Pro I got 2 fans cables ( 3 because it's the h100i ) linked to my motherboard ( because the slot 1 and slot 3 of my commander pro doesn't work... ) And the 3 left in the commander pro. Do you have any idea why is there some light lag ? Im starting to get desperate because it seems I'm the only one getting this problem... I don't know what to do. Here are my specs btw: CPU : I7-7700k PSU : RM1000x Corsair GPU : SLI 1080Ti x-trio msi RAM : 4x8 ddr3 Corsair Thank you,
  6. For a little while my mouse wheel seems to be acting up. It is no longer scrolling fluently and is stuttering or switches directions at random. I am going to pick up a can on air to give it a spray, and I was curious if any other people have had this issue. What side should I direct the air flow? Since the mouse is now out of warranty, would it be safe to open up to have a look and better clean? Are there are instructions that I can follow so I do not damage my mouse and that allows me to reassemble without any further problems? The mouse is on sale right now, and I wonder if I should just repurchase the mouse, but I want to make sure this mouse wheel issue is not something that is prone for this model. Thanks for the help!