• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Always wanted to build a mini-itx in the 380t. Finally picked a 380t up on EBay. I want a Mini-Beast that can travel. Hoping for Ryzen 5900X build. With a 200mm Fan up front, 120mm in the rear and an H110i 2x120mm AIO cooler, Will I have enough airflow to cool my build with a Radeon RX6900 or RX 6800 graphics card. Any feedback from those building such a computer or experienced builder's thoughts on this idea would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Don
  2. Hey, everyone. I'm new to the forum and I had a specific question about the Obsidian 500D RGB SE. I'm planning on doing a new PC build this year (or possibly next year if PC parts don't go back down in price or come in stock) using an Obsidian 500D RGB SE. I was curious if anyone here has done a build with that using an AIO liquid CPU cooler and - if so - whether a front-mounted 360mm unit or top-mounted 240/280mm unit provides better ventilation. I've seen photos on PC Part Picker showing a front-mounted 360mm in an 500D RGB SE both with the included radiator fans on & off. Is using only the three front-mounted 120mm LL RGB fans (the ones that come with the case) with the 360mm radiator enough, or does having the radiator sandwiched between those and the radiator's fans provide better cooling (despite how bulky it is and if the motherboard can support 9 fans in total)? I am looking for a slimmer build, so I am leaning toward a top-mounted 280mm cooler and using its included fans until I can afford to replace them with 140mm LL RGBs to match the 500D RGB SE's included ones; additionally, having a top-mounted exhaust seems like it'd provide better ventilation than a front-mounted intake unless you are going to add both a 120mm rear fan (which I plan on using as well [an LL120 to complete the set]) and two 120/140mm top fans.
  3. Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured this was the best place for now. I was wondering if there would be a Version 2 of the Corsair 1000D. I currently own one and I can say that it's truly a great case, but there still some issues that have me asking me "why is this an issue on a $600 dollar case? 1) Why is the ITX button on the back of the case??? I understand not wanting to cause confusion, but a big power button and a small power (possibly labeled "ITX") on the front panel could have solved this issue. My case being up against the wall makes it a pain to reach it. 2) It would be nice if the Hard Drive Storage Bay was removable. However, more annoying is that the hard drive holders are made of the cheapest plastic you can find? I understand you don't see them, but its the fact that I'm paying $600 for a case. I expect quality from top to bottom. 3) My next issues is with the back cover used if you have a single PC system setup... why does it cover half of the vertical Graphics card ports for the second system?!? I understand a vertical mount is included for the main motherboard and aren't covered, but why wouldn't I just use the two vertical mounts all the way in front? However, I feel this is a simple part fix that just makes sense. Even if I don't have a second system, I'm going to want to display my graphics card as upfront as possible. 4) Finally, this is purely personal preference but it would be nice if the 2nd system could fit a Micro ATX and not just a Mini ITX. I feel the case is already huge...whats an extra 3 inches? But this would allow the 2nd system to be either a gaming or stream/recording set up. At this high end, most people are going to use an Elgato HD60 Pro 4K, or similar, that plugs into your PCIE Lanes, so you can mirror your game and capture it to the 2nd PC. You can use the the chips integrated GPU, but you would be pressed to be able to stream AND record. So having the second PCIE slot, available on the micro ATX would enable a graphics card and a capture card. Yes, I know you can get a USB capture card, but at this price point, you're gonna want the best of the best. And yes, I can use the main motherboard for steaming instead, but I would prefer to use a bigger motherboard to handle the CPU and GPU that I'm going to tax as hard as possible on ULTRA settings for 244hz 1080p or 144hz 4K, while the streaming/recording PC will be 1080p 60FPS stream and record. But most of these issues are not case breaking and the 1000d is still an awesome case. However, if these changes are made, mainly the first 2 and especially the 4th, I would buy the new version in a heart beat. I'm not sure what needs to be done to get the version 2 even considered, but I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks
  4. I got my Spec-06 three days ago, yesterday the front panel started rattling, when I put my hand on it stops for a while but rattling comes back, I also removed the front panel and used my pc like that for a while and there was no rattling sound, it was definitely the front panel, what can I do?