• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hey all, So I recently got a NZXT kraken x73 360mm AIO and I had to do some questionable things to get it mount in a "correct formation" but it makes me a bit nervous. So question is can I top mount it in the crystal 570x ( with or with some mods) or can I front mount it with tubes going down? It definitely look possible but the only worry is then that the tubes may then not be long enough to reach. Please let me know, Thanks
  2. The card is too thick. It does not allow the tray to be put back on. It does screw into the tray holes OK. I have been searching for days to find a tray that would work, but no luck. I am using the HDD trays for HDD, so can not put an adapter for SSD in there. I can not find an additional HDD tray/hanger for the case either. I found a 3.5 mounting tray at BestBuy for Corsair, but where do I mount it inside the case? And it is ONLY a tray, holes in bottom and sides. The manual is too hard to read, the print being too small to read even with a magnifying glass. It only shows moving the original hanger in the case via a tiny picture that says basically nothing. I don't just want to leave the card hanging off the cords! Anyone? Thanks.
  3. MikeT

H115i Pro TEMPS

Hello, I built my own pc not to long ago and my idle temps are about 34-36 degrees C but when I did an hour long stress test I found out my Intel Core i5-8600k(not overclocked) was running at about 86 degrees Celsius. I have a Corsair h115i Pro liquid cooling system with 2 140mm fans and I was wondering if these are normal temps. I've mounted the radiator at the front of my case but still behind the case fans, because my case doesn't have the possibility to mount the radiator on top. Can I have 3 case fans and then the radiator behind that and only 1 fan at the back as an exhaust? Or maybe is something wrong with the thermal paste? Please help, Thanks!
  4. Hey there everyone :) I have a short question about mounting the H100i RGB Platinum to an AM4 socket: Do the screws need to have the same outward bend / bow out? The screws on mine weren't exactly bend out the same so I tried to fix it but they still look like the outward bend is slightly different. I attached some pictures but they're not the best quality. I hope you can still kinda see what I mean. I've seen a YouTube video where the bend is almost perfectly the same. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or it doesn't even matter? Thanks in advance :)