• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Do you have a white cable that has 3 PCIE/CPU connectors on the power supply side and a 12 port connection on the GPU side? I have the Corsair RM80 2021 power supply and the Zotac GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Trinity OC White Edition graphics card.
  2. Hi, yesterday I bought the HS50 Pro, all good but I think that the splitter is not working well, because when I plug the pole jack of the headset, audio is not going well I have to find the "perfect" angle for the audio to go perfect
  3. Hi All, Have read through a few threads but still a little unsure of best option for powering a 3rd 3080 off of my HX1200. Have attached 2 options that I'm thinking about, I'm thinking that Option A has more power lines running to it so the load is distributed more evenly, although it introduces additional splitters. Option B seems to be possible based on the pig tail cords each being able to support full 150 watts...this is based on previous thread discussion however there seems to be a lot of back n forth. If you had to choose between the 2, what would be considered the better option? (more lines with Molex, or less lines without Molex) Thanks in advance
  4. I bought Corsair HS50 Pro Stereo 2 days ago.I am having an issue with my splitter. When I connect my headphones with the splitter to my PC, the headphones are detected but not the mic. Even after being detected, there is no audio from the headphones. The combined pin is working fine. Please help. Thank you in advance.
  5. Hi everyone, I just put together a mostly new PC, and immediately I could see that one of the fans on the radiator wasn't spinning at all. I checked the connections and it seemed that everything was solid, and both fans were connected. I swapped them at the splitter to see if it was just a bad fan, but after starting the system again I saw that the previously spinning fan was stopped, and the previously stopped fan was now spinning. So to me that seems like either the splitter is bad, or I have a bad connection somewhere else, or I have a psu problem? I was thinking that maybe I need to replace the power supply because it's pretty old. /edit: I think it's a Corsair CSM 750. Attached is a snip of my icue dash. I only just got the PC running so I haven't done any stress testing or anything, but I did have the pc hard reset earlier today while I was playing final fantasy 14 (would not have thought that would push the system much). I had set a notification to turn all my lights yellow if the temps got over 70c and I didn't see that, so IDK if the reset was temps or something else. I also circled the chassis fans in icue because it's showing 3 active fans when I only have two, which i'm a bit confused about. I can check the connections again. I also have some extra fans i could replace to see if it somehow is a problem with the fan. I can check BIOS settings again (set cpu header to full speed / pwm). Would really appreciate any input I can get, sorry in advance for not doing more research or looking around for similar problems but there's a lot of outdated and less relevant info out there and don't want to make it worse.
  6. Hi guys, looking at the corsair series delta spec rgb case, could anyone help me find a fan splitter that supports pwm in one, would be appreciated if u could drop the link in reply, cheers andrew.
  7. Hello people! I recently installed the H100i Platinum with 2xML120 PRO RGB in my case, a very nice piece by the way. And... I fell into the RGB trap, I want to put it everywhere now. To begin with, I plan to buy at least 2 (or 3 if it work) more ML120 PRO RGB. The thing is, I'd like to plug them into the H100i directly with a Y splitter. For RGB cables I think I'll make them myself (Unless you have a magical item on amazon or something else), and plug them directly into the cooler. On the other hand, for the power cables, I have a doubt if it won't be too heavy to plug 2 or 3 more fans into the cooler. And if so, how to power them while keeping them adjustable via icue? I understand that in this case, the leds and rpm will be the same as fan 1 or 2 of the cooler, im okey with that. I've watched a lot of other posts here, some youtube videos, but never an identical scenario to mine. Thank you in advance for your comments, and for your expertise:)
  8. Hello, I had a question i am planing on getting the Lian Li 011 dynamic XL and it has support for 3 fans on the bottom 3 on the side and 3 on op with 1 exhaust fan i am planing on making the bottom one a push pull config so total of 6 fans in the bottom totaling to 13 fans, 10 LL120 and the 3 that come with the 360 AIO, my question is using the commander pro the RGB part i already figured it out just stuck on the 6 fan PWN connectors for the fans, will a 1 to 3 fan splitter work i would need 4 splitters to connect to the 4 PWN on the commander pro powering 12 fans and the 5th spot putting it on the last fan, Will this work?
  9. Hello, I'm building my first PC at the moment. My Case is the Sharkoon TG5. I had to place the H100i RGB Platinum with the Radiator and the 2 Corsair ML120 Pro RGB-pwm-Fans in the Front. But in the Front there is space for 3x 120mm Fans so i'm currently using the 2 Corsair Fans on the top and middle space and 1 stock "meh" sharkoon cooler on the bottom. Since this fan mix looks pretty awful i thought about purchasing a single ML120 Pro RGB-pwm-Fan Kit. I don't need more Fans and purchasing a lightning pro and led hub for one single Fan is a bit expensive. :( First i thought i could simply plugin the RGB cable of the Fan in the JCORSAIR1 (3pin) or JRAINBOW1 (3 pin) of my MSI b450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, but i don't think this is possible? So then i thought about this, is there a splitter for the RGB Cable of the H100i RGB Platinum Pro? I know if that is the case both fans would have the exact same color then.
  10. Hey guys. My first time building a PC and now with all that RGB "madness" ;) I'm about to start building in Obsidian 1000D and it will contain 13 fans (including the H150i) My first question: Can I connect 3 fans to a single channel on Commander PRO using splitter 1-to-3 cables ? And my 2nd question: Can I use the same splitter cables to group the fans on Corsair LED Hub ? Or do I have to use a different cables for that ? If so, where can I find them ? Sincerely. Robert.
  11. Hello! I'm in the middle of building a completely new system and I had a quick question. I've purchased 2 140 ML fans to accompany the set of fans that ships with the 115i Platinum for a push/pull configuration. Rather than having to purchase an entirely separate node, am I able to just split 2 fans to a single header on the pump connection?