• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Hello, community. This is my very first post here, please bear with me, I just made an account in hope to get some help/answers. The PC I built crashes very frequently into BSOD with MEMORY MANAGEMENT listed as an error. What I have tried so far: • Reinstalled Windows twice with updates • Running the system with XMP profile disabled - the result is the same, the system goes into BSOD. • Running the system with XMP profile enabled - the result is the same, the system goes into BSOD. • AIDA64 test for 30min shown no errors, the system was stable, no issue, no crash. • Test 1 using MEMTEST86 and both RAM sticks installed running for 2 hours and 25minutes then cancelled shown 38 errors (see pic 1.). • Test 2 using MEMTEST86 and FIRST RAM stick installed running for 12 hours and 53 minutes shown 0 errors (see pic 2.). • Test 3 using MEMTEST86 and SECOND RAM stick installed running for 5 minutes then cancelled shown 2 errors (see pic 3.) I assume if I let this test continue using the 2nd RAM stick it would end up with those 38 or more errors. The components I purchased are: • MB - GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO AC • CURRENT BIOS - F11p but I experienced problems with F2 as well • CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT • COOLER - Corsair iCUE H100i PRO XT RGB • RAM - CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 1.35V CMK64GX4M2D3600C18 – it is listed on QVL on the GIGABYTE website • NVME - GIGABYTE GP-AG42TB • GPU - 1070TI (until 3070 is in stock) • PSU - 850W Corsair RM Series RM850 (2020) • CASE - LANCOOL II MESH PERFORMANCE • OS - Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit Ver.1909 (OS build 18363.1256) My question & concern is – is the 2nd RAM stick corrupted? Is there anything I can do to make system stable, and get rid off Blue Screen of Death for good? I really need a stable PC. I understand there is no compatibility issue with components selected. Please help. This is the 3rd PC I have built in my lifetime and never had this kind of problem. I am a creative designer and I use intensive software packages for digital reconstruction using laser scanning and photogrammetry methods. So I wouldn’t say I am a newbie when it comes to building computers and PC in general. But right now I am very desperate and clueless. PLEASE HELP.
  2. Hello all, help would be greatly appreciated. I'm suddenly getting an error message with my K70 MK.2 in icue 3.33.246, Fist error - "Device is no longer detected or there was an issue with deleting the profile. Please reconnect your device and try again". did all that, same error followed by the below - Error message "There is an error detected with your device's onboard profiles. One or more profiles are corrupted or undetectable. The profiles affected will be delted from your onboard storage and will need to be resaved again". After that I went to the keyboard to save a profile, Onboard profiles are all empty, hit save to slot 1, doesnt like it, causes it to bring the first error message up again.... Any clues anyone?