• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Let's talk about the daunting topic, overclocking 🕓 this subject is often talked about when people start building PC's. Did you decide to overclock your computer and if so, what did you find most difficult? For my seasoned overclockers, do you have any tips & tricks 🗒️ for first-timers? And for anyone that decided not to overclock their computer, what had turned you away from it 🤔?
  2. So first of all I want to say that this is the second time I am having this issue. The first time I format my Windows SO and the speeds returned to normal : After one week where the disk was about 30% the problems returned : (I removed a lot of data and the disk is only 11% FULL so this is definitely not acceptable at all. ) After removing data the speeds changed from 200 to 400. I am on the last firmware. And I already tried a lot of fixs that were posted here for the similar issues with the Mp-600 . Do someone has some ideia how to fix this ?
  3. I've just finished installing the LS100 starter kit on my Asus monitor. Bit fiddly to get everything mounted but I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Anyways, I jumped into Horizon: Zero Dawn with the video lighting effect turned on (which is the reason I bought the LS100 in the first place). I usually get between 80-100FPS in that game at 1440p, with everything set to Ultra on my RTX 3070. However, when playing with video lighting enabled, my FPS hovers around 60-70 instead. I know, still technically playable, but my monitor is 165Hz so the drop is very noticeable. If I alt tab out and switch to a different lighting mode (e.g static), my FPS goes back to normal. I've tried out a couple of other games, such as The Outer Worlds and NieR: Automata, but they don't seem to be having the same obvious performance issues as Horizon. I don't seem to be having the same CPU usage issues that others are experiencing - iCue sits around 1-2% of use on my i7-10700K. G-Sync appears to be working normally too. This is quite disappointing as video lighting really is a nice effect to have and is the main reason I got the LS100. Hoping someone knows a way to work around this?
  4. I have a corsair harpoon wired mouse. I use various iCue profiles for custom lighting, sensitivity, and button remaps specific to different games. The performance impact on startup and in-game are bigger than I'd like for software that is supposed to be run while gaming. I'd like to reduce it one of two ways: 1. bypass the software with the "save profile to mouse" feature, OR 2. Reduce the fooprint of the software itself. So for the first possibitity of saving it all on the mouse: 1. I can get by with one profile at a time if it can be all on the mouse. 2. I don't need lighting effects to be saved 3. I can control the mouse sensitivity via windows settings as long as the mouse defaults to max dpi, 4. Remapped button actions for one or two buttons is really all I need on there for this function to be killer-good and useful. As for the other option of reducing the footprint of the icue software itself: 1. selectable components during install - I don't need widgets, lighting, sdk, monitoring, osd, dpi adjustment, multiple profiles, banners, window compostion, etc. always running on the driver - I can adjust those separately every so often as necessary
  5. I don't know about everyone else but I just want a driver with no major features, no frills, I don't need tracking of any kind, I just want basic functionality like change a LED color, change mouse DPI settings. Please make a version of ICue with software-based lighting cut out (I don't want games changing my led colors), cut out sensor logging, cut out dashboard whatever that even is, cut out plugins. Because right now ICue can use up to a quarter of a gigabyte of memory, for a peripheral driver. And it even shows it uses a constant 2% of cpu usage, Why do I need to expend my pc's resources to keep my keyboard leds a static color? All Peripheral company's seem to be at war to create the largest most jammed packed feature filled driver they can possibly make, I don't know why, I want the slimmest most featureless driver that uses the least system resources humanly possible.
  6. Hi Guys, I realized that my performance tab is missing from the commander pro sometimes in the iCUE app. It is there sometimes when I start up the computer, and it's gone most of the times. I have reinstalled my windows 10 pro a few times, and it is the same result. I am currently running a custom loop with 3 fans and a pump connected to the fan controllers, and I tried disconnecting them and trying new fans, but still no luck. I have reconnected all the cables and now I can only imagine it's a software problem... Please help! Thanks a lot! Here are some screenshots too: Best, GCSEED
  7. Hi all, please bear with me as I am kind of computer illiterate and might not explain this properly. My brother just built my computer for me for Christmas. I am a game developer, so I needed a computer that can handle a LOT. And it does!(the specs are on my profile, but I don't know if they should be copied over to here) It renders and plays high-demand games with no issue at all. It's been running perfectly for about 3 weeks now. I went to use it today to write a word document, and I noticed my fans (water-cooled) were running quite loudly. I checked CPU usage and it was bouncing between 20 and 70% non-stop even with nothing open and no background processes. I shut down iCue for the heck of it, and lo and behold, it solved the spiking. I tried to reinstall iCue with the newest version, but I had the same spikes start happening, iCue kept freezing and saying "not responding" and at some point, my GPU usage fell to 0 and my screen blanked out for a second. As of right now, I no longer have iCue installed and it hasn't had performance issues since uninstalling it. I'd like to have it installed, and really there's no reason my CPU can't handle it. My CPU usage is staying at a fairly level 5% with chrome and discord open, and the fans are nice and quiet. The last time I had used it before this time it was running just fine, so I really have no clue what could be happening. Any help would be appreciated and I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot :[pouts:
  8. Is the commander pro able to power all 5 fans even with RGB, both RGB strip connections with 3 daisy chains each and even all temp sensors from the one sata power?