• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hi, Like many others here, I faced many problems with my MP600 1 TB bought in November 2019 : - BSOD during gaming with SSD not recognized in BIOS after reboot. Solved by changing from slot M2_1 to M2_2 which is further from the GPU despite no high temperature seen on SSD (~50 °C during gaming) - less frequent random disconnections even in slot M2_2 until I changed the performance profile from "balanced" to "Ryzen high performance" - worked fine for some months - 3 days ago, the PC suddenly rebooted in BIOS and the SSD was not rebooting until I have done a NVME test in BIOS. It happened 4 times in 2 days. - the last time : I was never able to reboot. I booted on windows install USB key and tried a CHKDSK but it was not able to correct bad clusters (message not enough space despite drive only 50% full). I event tried Diskpart but the disk was not seen anymore. It looks like the SSD is dead after only 15 months ... :mad: there was no critical errors seen in SMART when I checked the last time I was able to boot in windows. I raised an RMA request to the support and ordered an Samsung 980 Pro for my main disk as I don't to take the risk of having to reinstall all windows and apps.
  2. i have a mp600 pro that had no problems until recently when i had 3 WHEA uncorrectable error blue screens after the 3rd blue screen my SSD was no longer recognized by my bios and i have had no luck on different m.2 ports or a different motherboard i was able to check SMART before the last blue screen where i saw no critical errors. as i had said this drive was in use for under a year, i had not removed the heat sync and it was in a well-ventilated case. i would appreciate any help
  3. I love Corsair, I really do. I've had many wired products of theirs throughout the years, and they've always been great. But their wireless products are SO wonky and unreliable, it's actually amazing that the reviews are as good as they are. I got the K57 keyboard and the Harpoon RGB mouse a few months ago (same time), and noticed that they'd disconnect at random times and then automatically reconnect again. Eventually they both stopped connecting to my PC at all, and I had to get tickets for warranty (dongles, specifically). I received both replacement dongles at the same time and I've been using them for 8 days now. But, these replacement dongles have the very same issue. They disconnect and reconnect at the most random times. Sometimes force quitting iCue works, but most of the time it doesn't. Turning the keyboard/mouse off and onto again does nothing either. I just have to pray that the keyboard connects for a short period so I can pause my game; if I haven't already died from unresponsive peripherals. I'm currently on version 4.12.214 of iCue, but the issue seems to persist regardless of version. If I exit whatever game I'm playing and take a peek at the the hardware tab in iCue during one of these disconnects, it'll usually say "UNAVAILABLE" in the status/battery info in the device settings. Most often it's the keyboard that's affected, but it definitely happens to both. I've tested so many keyboard and mice, wireless and wired, but only these two particular Corsair products have issues. I am absolutely certain that all the USB ports of my PC are working as intended. I should probably add that the disconnections don't occur when I'm playing wired, but... who buys wireless peripherals if they don't intend to use them as such. I have no idea if the Bluetooth connection suffers the same problems, but I'm have issues connecting via BT so dongles are preferred anyway. I keep seeing threads about this, but never any real solution - is this just something I'm gonna have to deal with forever?
  4. Hi there, I have been having issues with my Sabre RGB Mouse for about 2 months now. The issue is: The mouse will freeze and the cursor will stop moving, as if it disconnects, normally this will happen for about 2 seconds and then the mouse will turn itself back on. Often this happens multiple times in a row though, so it will keep disconnecting and turning on/off. But recently the mouse disconnects and doesn't turn itself back on without me unplugging it. However there are days when the mouse has no problems at all, leaving me quite confused. I am on the new version of iCUE, the problem happens both with the iCUE program on and off. The mouse is at its newest software version too. The iCUE software will detect an issue and the red alert symbol will show up by the device on the menu. I also have a corsair keyboard which works fine, leaving me to believe the iCUE software is working properly. I have tried it on every spare usb port on my PC, as well as my laptop and my brother's PC. The problem persists on all systems - leaving me to think it's a hardware issue? Any help or advice is much appreciated, thank you.
  5. Hello, I have 3 Commander Pros, each with 5 Corsair ML RGB fans. One of the Commander Pros will occasionally disappear from iCue as if iCue has lost the ability to communicate with it. It seems to happen randomly where this one Commander Pro disconnects and reverts to the hardware lighting settings. When this "disconnect" occurs and I go into iCue, the Commander Pro icon associated with the one that disconnects shows but all the fan speeds are frozen and I can't adjust any lighting settings. Restarting iCue service gets rid of icon for the Commander Pro that loses connection and only the two remaining are shown. If I check with USBDeview it shows all three Commander Pros as connected despite this one disappearing from iCue. Been having this problem ever since I started using iCue. Was previously using LINK and never had this issue. The only way I can get iCue to regain control of this Commander Pro is by rebooting the computer or going to device manager and disabling then re-enabling the "USB Composite Device" associated with this Commander Pro. I've tried clean install of iCue and removing all folders and registry entries, no monitoring software like HWInfo is running (persistent driver is NOT enabled), even clean reinstall of Windows. Am using the latest version of iCUE (3.22.74) and Commander Pros are all updated to latest firmware (0.9.212), and this same problem has occurred with all previous versions of iCue and firmware I have used. System specs: MSI Z390 Godlike 9900k 2 x 2080ti NVLink Corsair AX1600i 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 4600Mhz Intel Optane 960p 960GB Samsung 850 Pro 2TB WD Black 1TB NVMe 3 x Commander Pros 15 x Corsair ML RGB Fans