Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'keyboard issue'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. My k70 lux red keys(WASD shift) are fading away can someone tell me where can i find some replacements?
  2. Bought corsair k70 low profile mounth ago, After a while, I noticed that once a day, one double click could work on any key. I checked in the program switch hitter and double clicks really work on a random key if you press a lot of times by pressing all the buttons very fast within 3-5 minutes (by putting two palms on most of the buttons). What can I do to fix this problem?
  3. I don't know if this is an ICUE problem or I hit a combination of keys to make this happen, but I need someone's help. I just got the strafe RGB MK.2 not too long ago, this is my first Corsair keyboard and I'm loving it. Unfornotally I'm running into my first issue nothing extreme, but no idea what I did or how I did it. I was cleaning my keyboard put all the keys back together and that's when I noticed I couldn't remap my keys anymore. I personally like remapping CAPS-lock to Ctrl for gaming reason and since the cleaning, I just can't. Also noticed the three-button above the F1 through 4 keys stop working. I'm amusing what is the profile button, the lighting button and the window lock key for in-game. Before I clean the keyboard all three keys worked perfectly fine, now none of them light up with the rest of the keyboard and two of them are stuck solid red. I'm thinking I must have hit some combination of keys while I was taking the keys off, I was being stupid an doing it with my pc on. Can anyone help me fix this problem or has any experience with a problem like this? Thanks for any help. (EDIT) okay, I guess those three buttons above the F1 row don't light up with the rest of the keyboard, but they don't work anymore. Can't lock the window key and I can't change the brightness of the backlighting on the keyboard. I don't know if profile button works i don't have any profiles, I've been using default.
  4. So my: S, 4 & . Keys are not changing to most colours, they all different. 4, only red s, yellow, orange & green ., blue & green i spoke with corsair a while ago who got me to try multiple software re installs and updates, and a rest with the button under one of the stands. Today just before writing i replaced the actual switches on the board and it is still doing the same thing so now I'm confused and don't know what to try. The picture attached is after i replaced the switches & static white backlight https://imgur.com/a/0DyBH7f
  5. Hello everybody, I just bought my keyboard (K70 LUX RGB) from amazon and when it arrived today some keycaps were out. I put them all in the right place but apparently there are a few (the arrows and the dot) that when I use them it gets almost inmediately out again (not even pressing hard or anything) I've tried pressing them a bit to see if it would hold into the keyboard but nothing. I assume this is not how it should work or is there anything I can do to tight them and make them hold into the keboard while using normally? If this is somehow an unexpected behaviour, please let me know so I can return the keyboard and ask for a replacement. Another thing, how can I make my keboard have different colors? Do I need to download a program? Because so far it only gets RED and withing the "light" buttom, it gets only darker or lighter but doesn't change to any color. Thanks in advance.
  6. I have recently been having an issue with my Strafe RGB keyboard where if I type to quickly or try to double-tap a key it will miss the second keystroke as if I didn't press it. At no point have I spilled anything on the keyboard, I've made sure all my drivers are up to date through ICUE, and it's not just happening on some keys its all of them! As you can imagine this makes typing enough of a pain but makes gaming difficult at best. Please, someone help me out!
  7. Hey guys, I bought the k95 rgb platinum on primeday on amazon. I got it delivered today and everything is working fine expect the key "d". The RGB is working fine even on this key but when i click it, its not working. Now my question is, do i have to do some software uptade or maybe the key is not even set ? If so where do i have to go to look it up ? Or maybe some other tips ? Because i feel like i have to send it back and get a new one. thanks in advance