• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi there, apologies in advance if the topic on third party software is not allowed. I have a Corsair iCUE H150i Elite RGB and have been trying to get it to work with FanControl by Rem0o over on Github in order to directly control the fans from there. Also while testing OpenRGB I noticed the AIO is the only component which it cannot detect, all other RGB devices except for the pump are being detected. FanControl can read the RPM and speed percentages of the CPU fans but it cannot control them directly, it's being overwritten. My motherboard is an ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming. I'm unsure if it's something to do with the way the CPU cooler has been wired. My PC is custom built, I chose the parts but did not actually put it together myself. On expecting the inside it looks as though it's wired the same way as described in the manual via an X1 USB-C Wire Harness, with the pump tach cable connected to the CPU_FAN header on my motherboard and the cooler connected to a USB 2.0 header. The pump is connected via USB and the fans are individually connected to the harness. The harness is connected to the power supply via SATA. I've spoken to a people online about it and they've suggested that I have my CPU cooler connected to a Commander Core and that I should instead connect the CPU fans to the CPU_FAN header. However, I do not have a Commander Core and the CPU cooler is only connected via the X1 USB-C Wire Harness, which is already connected to the CPU_FAN header via the pump tach cable. I think there's a bit of confusion between the Elite RGB and Elite Caplellix variants, the latter which does come with a Commander Core. The CPU cooler I have comes with 3 non-RGB 120mm fans. The only RGB I have is on the pump itself. I currently have iCUE installed but I do not use it and do not have it set to run on start-up. It came preinstalled on my PC when it first arrived. However, I had to reinstall Windows which removed it but have since reinstalled it again just to check if the firmware is up to date, which it is as of February 21 using v. 1.02.07, and to see if having it would help solve my compatibility issues, but unfortunately it does not. I'm a little stumped on how to get them to communicate with both pieces of software and looking for a bit of advice on how I might be able to get them to work together. Again, apologies if the topic is not allowed as it discusses third party software but would like to be able to control all of my fans and RGB from the same locations. Cheers.
  2. After starting a new build, I've encountered some issues with the AIO cooler I installed (Corsair iCUE LINK H100i RGB). The ICUE software does not recognize the fans connected to the radiator. I followed the manual and set up the cooler accordingly, but I can't identify the problem. The cooler and pump are working, and I even conducted a stress test on the CPU, which gave good temperatures. However, it's confusing that the ICUE software doesn't recognize the fans, nor the pump.
  3. Hi All, I hope this is in the right place and that someone is able to help me. I have had my H150i AIO cooler around 6 months, it installed fine and for around 4-5 months worked perfectly. One day I turned on my PC and after around 45 mins the pump light changed itself to red. I quickly took my headphones out to listen to see if the fans had accelerated their RPM, no.. So I looked on iCUE and the pump was working as normal, CPU temp was cool, pump was working at it's regular rate and so were the fans. I know the constant red light usually means pump failure but there is no failure here? The PC continues to work fine and every so often the red light goes to the default rainbow wave and then switches back to the red. One thing that may be useful is that when it is red I can change the colour to either blue or green but nothing in between such as cyan. The BIOS also looks as I would expect. I tried forcing updates on the AIO and it didn't fix it. I also uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE which fixed the issue for maybe a week and then it started again. Hopefully someone is able to assist me with this. I have attached a picture of the pump and iCUE at the time of writing this. Thanks :)
  4. Hello everyone. After updating to Windows 11 and rebooting my system, the two fans included with the H115i Elite Capellix and two additional ML140 fans automatically turn white and they don't spin for about three seconds. My ASUS X670E-A motherboard then makes a beep, I get an error that I can't replicate and therefore, I don't what it says, and the time it takes to boot is longer. From what I read on other forums, this could be a defect with the cooler itself, the commander core, or both. From what I can tell, my CPU temps are fine. Does anybody know how to solve this issue?
  5. Hey everyone, This is the line for customizing your PC! If you've ever thought about personalizing the tubing on your AIO, these sleeves are just for you! Here’s a few quick highlights: Tailors to your system with various color options, and the perfect length of 380mm or 450mm long. Super easy installation, as the sleeves wrap around your AIO's tubing and steel end cap covers latch on to maintain positioning in style. Durably built with high-quality paracord to stand the test of time Click here for more information. Let us know if you guys have any questions!
  6. Hey all. as stated above building new 5000X RGB, Asus Z690-F Mobo, iCUE H1501: Question: how to deal with Commander Core and the 5000X build in fan/rgb controllers. A little confused as to which controllers to use or do they connect and work together? Obviously the Commander Core is needed for AIO H150i,.....| Thanks in advance
  7. Bonjour, j'ai monté mon PC il y a 5 semaine et les performances marchaient très bien (mise à part l'écran LCD qui ne marchait pas, tout le reste allait bien) Mais depuis aujourd'hui, en démarrant mon pc, l'écran as affiché le logo du problème de pompe et tout les ventilos du refroidisseur de processeurs ont commencé à clignoter en rouge (je vous envoie une photo en exemple). Que dois-je faire ? Dois-je retourner mon produit ? Est-ce que je peut régler ce problème ? Je ne trouve aucune solution, je suis un peu désespéré actuellement...
  8. Hello, I'm having issues with my h60 and my CPU has been hitting 100°C frequently for the past while (I thought they were false readings in MSI Afterburner and iCue). I've taken out the pump and radiator, gotten any possible air out of the pump, scraped and reapplied thermal paste, and even tried changing where they were plugged in. Any ideas? I'm really stuck here and would like to be able to use my PC without it being a nuclear reactor (despite feeling barely lukewarm to my hand) I've attatched an image of BIOS from yesterday, Pump 1 is the fan the radiator is attatched to, and System 6 is my back fan, the pump itself was plugged into CPU_FAN_1. As of cleaning, I had moved the pump to Pump_Fan_1 and the radiator fan to Sys_Fan_4 but nothing has improved.
  9. Ive been putting together my own PC for the last few weeks. I want to get my Case today and am wondering. I have the Corsair H115i RGB Platinum cooler and i wanna mount it on the top. My Ram sticks are Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and a Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming mobo. Ive heard this combo works and doesnt work from different people. The Vengeance Ram sticks are 51mm. The Airflow 4000D case has great reviews and is relatively cheap but i wanna avoid mounting my cpu cooler on the front. Is this combo now possible or not? Again, Corsair H115i RGB Platinum top mount, Corsair 4000D Airflow, Asus Rog strix Z390-E Gaming + 51mm Vengeance RAM Sticks. Cheers
  10. I have ASUS Crossfire dark hero mobo Corsair rm 1000e PSU AMD 5950x The icue h150i rgb pro xt doesnt light up and also doesnt seem to do anything for cooling. All the fans light up and spin. I have it connected to CPU_Fan, USB 2.0, and SATA psu. My PC auto shuts down after about 1 min. I can get into the bios and I can see the CPU temp rising really fast. I get about a min before auto shut down. Im not even sure how to know if the pump is functioning. The RGB on the pump also doesnt work. Ive exhausted pretty much every option so here I am! Any help would be appreciated!
  11. two days ago all 6 fans on my pc stopped working. when I launched iQue software, the Commander Pro controller was not detected by the software. yesterday, I checked all connections to and from the Commander Pro and did not find any issues. I then purchased and replaced the Commander Pro module with the new one purchased from Central Computers in San Francisco. I connected all the fans including the two fans attached the the Elite Capelix radiator to the Commander Pro. I connected the USB cable from the Commander Pro to a USB header on the motherboard and the SATA power to a SATA cable from the power supply. The iQue software can now detect the Commander Pro, and I all the fans are working and I can control the RGB of the fans. The iQue software is also detecting the ram and the Capellix CPU cooler. However the CPU cooler head attached to the CPU is blinking red and I cannot control the RGB on the CPU cooler. Also I connected the temp thermocouples to the Commander Pro and placed them in various locations in the PC, however I don't see temp readings anywhere on the iQue dashboard. How do I display them? thank you for your assistance. Sincerely, William specs:o/s: Windows 10 Home cpu: Intel Core i9 10900K motherboard: MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi memory: Corsair Vengance RGB, 4 x 8GB dimms, 2133 fans: CO-9050072 x 6 cpu cooler: CORSAIR - iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX CPU Cooler iQue version 4.9.350
  12. Hey, I already have the Corsair crystal 570x the amd cpu 5800x and Radeon 6900xt. I don’t know which cooler would be the best. I want to leave the 3 coolers from the Corsair 570x in the front and I don’t know whether i need extra coolers on top or at the back. I am thinking of an AiO. Which one could be good for installing at the top of the case? Am thinking of something from Corsair like h115i. And also the Corsair ll120 for the back. Or isn’t it needed? Are the 3 coolers in front with or without the AiO enough? Also the noctua NH D15 chromaxblack is in my mind but I kinda would like the RGB effect.
  13. Hey, everyone. I'm new to the forum and I had a specific question about the Obsidian 500D RGB SE. I'm planning on doing a new PC build this year (or possibly next year if PC parts don't go back down in price or come in stock) using an Obsidian 500D RGB SE. I was curious if anyone here has done a build with that using an AIO liquid CPU cooler and - if so - whether a front-mounted 360mm unit or top-mounted 240/280mm unit provides better ventilation. I've seen photos on PC Part Picker showing a front-mounted 360mm in an 500D RGB SE both with the included radiator fans on & off. Is using only the three front-mounted 120mm LL RGB fans (the ones that come with the case) with the 360mm radiator enough, or does having the radiator sandwiched between those and the radiator's fans provide better cooling (despite how bulky it is and if the motherboard can support 9 fans in total)? I am looking for a slimmer build, so I am leaning toward a top-mounted 280mm cooler and using its included fans until I can afford to replace them with 140mm LL RGBs to match the 500D RGB SE's included ones; additionally, having a top-mounted exhaust seems like it'd provide better ventilation than a front-mounted intake unless you are going to add both a 120mm rear fan (which I plan on using as well [an LL120 to complete the set]) and two 120/140mm top fans.
  14. I just built my first pc. My CPU is a Ryzen 5 5600x on a Gigabyte B550 Aorus pro motherboard in a Corsair iCue 4000x case. I installed the H100i Elite Capellix cooler and my temps seem a bit high but I'm not sure what is considered "normal" with this cooler as I am new to pc in general. CPU temps: on start up/idle: 33c-43c browsing internet or other small tasks: 40c-50c playing less demanding games (ex. Rocket League): 45c-60c playing demanding games (ex. Cyberpunk): nearly 85c max These temps fluctuate very quickly. My coolant temp (monitored using iCue) hovers between 28c and 35c unless I play something like Cyberpunk or GTA. Then it gradually climbs up to nearly 45c. Are these temps typical for this cooler and if not what can I do to get them lower.
  15. Hello, I am new to the AIO scene and I wanted to know if my watercoolor will auto adjust rpm to cpu temp.:D:
  16. Background information: Corsair 570X case 6 LL120 fans 4x8 GB Vengence Pro 4000MHZ H100i Elite AIO cooler msi mpg x570 gaming edge I recently purchased 6 LL120 RGB fans and had the desire of installing all the fans and controlling them all on the iCue software. I succeeded, but in the event of swapping the SP120s for the LL120s, I had to use the Commander Core instead of the RGB Hub and the SP lighting controller that came with the 570X case. After swapping hubs, my CPU cooler makes a constant whirring noise on quiet mode. This sound was never present when I ran the setup with the SP120s and the RGB hub instead of the LL120s and the CoCore. Wiring info: CPU cooler is in CPU_FAN All fans including the lighting cables are on the Commander Core. The RGB hub is not being use as well as the SP lighting controller but they are still installed, but I feel as though that would not contribute to the CPU cooler being loud. Everything works and looks fine, its just the CPU cooler whirring louder than before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  17. Background information: Corsair 570X case 6 LL120 fans 4x8 GB Vengence Pro 4000MHZ H100i Elite AIO cooler msi mpg x570 gaming edge I recently purchased 6 LL120 RGB fans and had the desire of installing all the fans and controlling them all on the iCue software. I succeeded, but in the event of swapping the SP120s for the LL120s, I had to use the Commander Core instead of the RGB Hub and the SP lighting controller that came with the 570X case. After swapping hubs, my CPU cooler makes a constant whirring noise on quiet mode. This sound was never present when I ran the setup with the SP120s and the RGB hub instead of the LL120s and the CoCore. Wiring info: CPU cooler is in CPU_FAN All fans including the lighting cables are on the Commander Core. The RGB hub is not being use as well as the SP lighting controller but they are still installed, but I feel as though that would not contribute to the CPU cooler being loud. Everything works and looks fine, its just the CPU cooler whirring louder than before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  18. As the the title says, the H100i Platinum temp setting is sitting at around 50C even when the computer is idle, but my CPU temps hover around 37C. These temps stay the same when I'm putting my computer under some stress, like gaming, etc. I've updated my software and have no idea what could be causing the issue. Since my iCUE profile is using the H100i temp my fans are constantly running hard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  19. I've had this H100i v2 for my AMD ryzen 1800x for over 3 years. It works perfectly until yesterday. The cooler suddenly shuts down while the computer system is still running. Then the CPU temp goes over 200f and then the whole system shuts down. After rebooting the computer the cooler gets back on again with no problem, but then after running the computer for random amount of time (usually about 1-2hrs), the cooler just shuts down by itself again...and have to reboot the computer to prevent the cpu from overheating or the system will reboot/shuts down once the cpu reach to certain temp... I noticed that everytime when the cooler shuts down, the windows system will make a sound that similar to the sound that when u disconnect some USB plugins. Any help there is much appreciated!
  20. Title pretty much says it. I have had this cooler on my previous build, the only difference was I used a Commander Pro with my B-450 F motherboard. My commander pro shorted out, so the only differences with the new build is a new case, new motherboard (Asus X-570) and new EVGA power supply. Upon booting, my rgb fans immediately turn red and start spazzing out, running at full speed. Going in to the BIOS, I see that my CPU is running at 90C, or around 200 degrees F. I've tried reapplying thermal paste, making sure no pins are bent, fans are hooked up to the correct headers, and switching SATA power cables. I'm a bit confused on the cable layout. When I had my Commander Pro, I had all 6 of my fans, including the 2 radiator fans for the AIO plugged into it. Since it shorted out, I have hooked up my two radiator fans to the CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT headers on my X-570. The 3 pin power connector I have hooked up to the AIO_PUMP header, the Sata connector to the power supply, and the USB 3.0 cable to the bottom of the motherboard. Do I need another commander pro? Do I need to hook the fans up to the headers attached to the pump itself (Tried this and the fans didn't spin)? I'm going to try switching to the stock AMD Wraith cooler tonight if nothing else works. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  21. Hello Everyone, I have just bought a new H150i RGB Pro XT for my i7-8086K (not overclocked). Should be a bit of an oversized solution, but I'm already planning for the future :D: . Though I have build all my computers so far by myself I have no hands on experience with water cooling. So some issues arised and I am not sure if they are normal behaviour or not: (room temp 23°C, all tests with open case, radiator outside the case in a push configuration) At idle my CPU temp is 33°C At load (Cinebench R20.060) temp go high as 94°C with an average of 89°C At idle water temp (value from iCUE) is about 27°C and at load about 30°C There is (even at 100% speed) only minimal airflow through the radiator Pump has a very annoying high pitched sound (I already turned the case to get rid of possible bubbles) What I have done/checked so far: Turned the case in all direction and gave it a shake to release bubbles from pump Set all setting in iCUE to the highest possible Used an alternative cooling paste and checked if preapplied paste was in good contact (it was) On the tubes I can feel the water flow Radiator get warmish even on full load So maybe some of you with more experience with water cooling have ideas what I can try next. Any help is appreciated :winking:
  22. Is there any way to control the RGB of ANY AMD compatible cooler via ICUE? I'm new to this and its quite confusuing... :newbie:
  23. I am using a H115i Pro to cool my CPU and my Fans have been stuck at 900rpm at 100%. ICUE shows that my curve at 100% only goes up to 900rpm and the fixed RPM mode doesn't seem to do anything. I plugged in my fan cables to the Corsair splitter, connected the micro usb to the USB 2.0 in my motherboard, and connected the SATA power. In terms of cables, it was set up as instructed. I originally used Corsair Link until I was told that ICUE is better. Some checks done: - H115i Pro Firmware [up to date] - ICUE Update [up to date] - MB Firmware [up to date]
  24. I have both my USB headers on my motherboard consumed by the H115i CPU cooler. My Lightning Node needs a USB header. How do I wire all of these components for them to work together. I would imagine they are designed to be able to work in systems with MOBOs with only 2 USB headers. Any assistance on how to wire these components would be greatly appreciated!
  25. Hello everyone, so I am considering purchasing the "Hydro Series™ H100i RGB PLATINUM 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler" I have some questions. First, my current fans in my case are Corsair HD120 fans, will the fans that come with the new CPU cooler work along with my HD120 fans or will I have to have all my fans matching? Next, my current RGB connections are all connected to my Commander pro can the new fans that come with the cooler connect to the commander pro or do they need to connect directly to the motherboard? Next, What does the Liquid mean? Do I need to have a full liquid cooling set up for this to work? also, will this cooler work along with my current CPU? which is an Intel I7 7700 Thank you for your help!