• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hi, I have been playing Fortnite on my Windows 11 PC for a few months. But since yesterday I am having a problem when trying connecting screen to the game. The game is stuck! Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix it? Any help would be highly appreciated.
  2. Hi, yesterdey i've installed k70 mk.2 cherry MX brown. While typing and everyting is oke, but during gaming i have som issues like: While walking forward (holding W) and i press A to left or pressing shift to sprint it stops walking (like cancelling the W command). the same happens with other combinations. like S and D or A or spacebar etc. and i have to press W ASD again to move cant sprint or jump or slide while moving. Please help bcause can't game right now.
  3. Hello, I come to you because when I launch the Final Fantasy XIV game it does not change my Profile. I checked and I selected the right program to run. Also I checked with VLC and changing the profile works too. I add to have checked if there is an update to be done and everything is up to date. ICUE Version 4.29.203 Can someone help me please? My keyboard is a K70RGB MK.2 LP I put a screenshot of the profile in question
  4. Hi I've been having this issue for 3 weeks now where iCue would just die whenever I launch a game, doesn't even matter which game. It does not give me any errors, it just dies and all the LEDs freeze. If I launch iCue again when the game is running it runs fine. I've checked the log but it doesnt seem to contain anything useful, though I'll add it to this thread anyway. I've tried reinstalling iCue multiple times (manually deleted all extra folders and registry records as stated here), tried with a clean profile, tried disabling the SDK and plugins, ... All without succes, nothing works. All attached devices are: Strafe RGB Keyboard M65 Pro RGB Mouse Virtuoso Headset MM800 RGB Polaris Mousepad I'm getting really frustrated about this since I really need my macro's in game, any suggestions? Thx! 2019-11-26T01-10-57.log
  5. Hello! I'm Sebi and I'm new here. I searched for an answer in the web and here, but couldn't find any. Recently, I switched from a Logitech G910 Keyboard to the legendary Corsair K95 Platinum RGB. I'm very impressed by it's features and build-quality. However, one of my most used function won't work. I used my G910 to paste specific text sentences ingame - and it worked flawlessly. When I try to do the same on my K95 with ICUE, simply nothing happens ingame (Battlefield V for example). The text paste however works in other applications like Word. So, how can I make it work in games like Battlefield? I'm very grateful for any kind of help! Sebi
  6. I know how to set the keyboard to switch to a profile when an application is open (such as google chrome, iTunes, etc.) but when I try to set the keyboard to minecraft, the Corsair Utility Engine will only let me select .exe files. Minecraft comes with a launcher that is closed as soon as the game starts up. Here are the steps I am taking. I click "edit Profile", check "Link file to Program", Then browse for minecraft.exe (which is the launcher). When I open minecraft.exe, the profile switches on as it should. then the game starts, the launcher Closes, and my profile is set to default. I am using the Corsair k70 RGB. Please help me fix this problem. I am only using minecraft as an example and want the problem fixed for ALL games or programs with launchers P.S: I am also having this problem with steam games because they aren't showing up in my files, only my steam library, therefore I cannot select them
  7. I'm trying to set up a macro/key-bind for Star Wars Battlefront 2. That will allow me to press the space-bar to get different actions. You can assume I don't anything about macro-ing. The keyboard I use is K95 Plat. V1 What I'm trying to accomplish: 1. when I press the space-bar 1 time, character will jump (default control: space). 2. When I press the space-bar 2 times, character will roll (default control: L. alt) I thank you in advance for any help.:D: