• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Hi guys, I just recently bought the Corsair ST100, but I found some strange issues: The lightning color is offset, for example, when I set the color to yellow in iCUE, it become lime green. When I set to brown color, it become yellow. Set white, and it become blueish color When I plug an earphone to the jack port, the sound is very loud, when I set it to volume 1, it sounds like volume 14 I've searched on the internet about this issue, but I still think this is not normal, I emailed the Corsair support and they are offering for RMA. I also contacted to my place's distributor and the owner offering RMA too. I just want to make sure if those issues are affecting all ST100 or not, since it is quite far from my place to the distributor place. I'm using iCUE version 4.9.338, with ST100 firmware version 0.04.106
  2. New here! I installed the H115i Pro XT cooler in my PC about a week ago, and I've noticed since I installed it that the pump emits a humming/buzzing sound. It doesn't sound like trapped air that I've experienced with AIO's in the past, nor does it sound particularly unhealthy. It's just, there. And it's louder than all the case fans. It sounds similar to the hum one might expect from a refrigerator, and can be heard with the quiet, balanced and extreme performance settings. My question is, is this the normal operating sound to be expected from this product? Or should it be fairly inaudible on the lower performance settings? Thanks in advance! :D:
  3. Hello everyone, So I have a new XD3 pump. Whenever I boot my PC or wake it, the pump runs at full speed before settling down to my speed set in iCue. That being said, this XD3 is replacing a XD5 I had and that pump didn't create any noise on boot/wake. I have it plugged into port #6 on my Commander Pro, and also tried setting the fan type as "4 pin" and "auto" to no avail. Auto makes it run at roughly medium speed for about 5 seconds, while 4 pin makes it run at max speed for about 1 second. How can I set the pump to make no noise when booting/waking like my XD5 did? Thanks.
  4. Hello everyone, So I have a new XD3 pump. Whenever I boot my PC or wake it, the pump runs at full speed before settling down to my speed set in iCue. That being said, this XD3 is replacing a XD5 I had and that pump didn't create any noise on boot/wake. I have it plugged into port #6 on my Commander Pro, and also tried setting the fan type as "4 pin" and "auto" to no avail. Auto makes it run at roughly medium speed for about 5 seconds, while 4 pin makes it run at max speed for about 1 second. How can I set the pump to make no noise when booting/waking like my XD5 did? Thanks.
  5. Hallo, ich habe seit ca 3 Stunden eine H100i Platinum SE verbaut. Am Anfang hat sie sehr stark geknistert (wohl Luft) mittlerweile ist es besser. Aber diese Pumpe... Auf "Leise" läuft sie immer noch mit knapp 2000rpm und ist alles andere als Leise. Ist das normal?! Danke für eure Hilfe!
  6. Just wondered what your thoughts are on this? Only got the HX750 yesterday to replace an old AX860. I wouldn't mind a little noise, but this is giving me tinnitus. Is this a one off or do I replace it with something different? [ame] [/ame]
  7. As stated in the title: This PSU is 1 day old and it began to make this noise from the beginning. Here is a link to the noise: [ame] [/ame] It does that noise at all times. When it boots up, idle, under load until my PC is shut down... (I mean the "cricket" sounding noise. Not the fans!!)
  8. Hello, My new headset is very loud, much more than my last jack plug headset. I must put windows sound at 1 to be able to keep my ears safe when i'm on internet (on game i can change the sound in the parameters). And i am asking why this is happening, when i try to increase or decrease the volume from the headset with the sound wheel it affect the windows sound (my last headset had his own amplifier) and i didn't find any things in ICue to modify this. Do my Void Pro is seen as speaker instead of an headset so i cant modify the amplifier of it with the wheel ?