• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. Hi My Keyboard has this problem since i bought it (On second hand market) but it never really botherd me before because i was using Orange as tha main color of the keyboard and in my case the error only occures when specific keys try to glow GREEN. (Photos below) Some extra info about this case: -The keyboard is directly plugged into the motherboard via USB (Asus Rog B450-E) -It is ot a software issue that is for sure (I did the reset and everything) -I have the latest version of icue Could someone at least give me why is this occuring and maybe how could i fix it? Thanks
  2. Hello, I have problem with my K70 MK.2 Keyboard. So some key's light keep turning on, even I set the backlight key off. This issue also happened when I put my PC sleep/turned off. (please see the image below) I've search for solution on Youtube and some forum, they suggest to reset the keyboard. So I did it several times. I also reinstall the iCue software. But my keyboard issue not fixed. Please help if anybody have this issue too and how to solve that.
  3. Hi Everything in my system has been running fine. Recently i added some led strips to LED 1 on my Commander Pro. And I got this problem LED 2 is still working fine How can i solve this problem?
  4. Anyone else having this issue? I'm just past 1 month after the manufacturer's 2 year warranty. The RGB LED for "P" switch has deteriorated and is now noticeably less bright compared to all the other LED's. I remember having this issue for the same LED switch within a year of purchase but at that time, it only persisted for a few days/weeks. I mostly have the LED's set on a static primary colour and just cycle through different ones on a per week basis so the defect is very noticeable for my use case. It also looks like the LED's on these are directly soldered into the PCB motherboard = SMD (RGB) LED type - https://www.techpowerup.com/review/corsair-k95-platinum/4.html Any recommendations on the best type of RGB LED to replace it with?
  5. My friend recently got me a new keyboard (Strafe RGB) but we noticed that every time I plug something in (headphones, mice, etc.) to my pc, all the lights on the keyboard turn red and I have to force quit the CUE app. How do I fix this?
  6. Hello, I just purchased a New Corsair H100i Platinum yesterday. I have finished installing all the cables into the correct connections and everything seems to be working exactly as intended (including the fan LEDs), except for the pump unit LEDs. I have corsair iCUE. It detects the cooling unit, and the fan LEDs can be controlled. It reads the pump LEDs as also being set and matching with the fans, however, this is not the reality. There are no lights on the pump at all. Troubleshooting I have tried: Updating the firmware through iCUE Trying all "Instant Lighting" colours (no colours worked) Trying a different SATA connection from the PSU (no adaptors) Making the Pump SATA the only SATA connected on the PSU cord line. None of these have worked. I've heard that apparently it needs a 5 pin SATA connection in order to work. My PSU only has 6 x 4 pin SATA connections. Does that mean I'm completely out of luck?
  7. Hola, tengo una configuración/perfil de colores para el rgb del ratón, ventiladores, cascos, etc pero cuando hay un mensaje de error o advertencia del sistema el led de la rueda del ratón y el logo del ratón se ponen en rojo como avisando de que hay una notificación y me gustaría quitar esta funcionalidad ya que no vuelve a ponerse del color del perfil hasta que reinicio icue.
  8. Anybody having a problem with H100i RGB Platinum SE AIO Pump LED Flickering. I have the LED Light set to white however it's been flickering to a amber orangish color. I have Uninstalled ICUE and have Re Installed the software, Tried a different USB Header on my Motherboard and the issue still persists. Also this is like my third replacement of this AIO and this same kind of issue is still happening like on the others where the AIO LED is Flickering to a different color. Is this a software issue or a hardware issue? .
  9. Hi there, I've been using the K70 v2 with Red switches for the past 4 months and am absolutely loving the keyboard. The problem tho started last week. I was just busy with some school work when I noticed my shift key led was way dimmer that others. I tried looking on help forums and on corsairs site for help and the only things I found were, "reset your pc, it should be fixed" and "reinstall the ICue software". Both of these things I did but they didn't fix the problem. So thats why I came here, hopefully someone can help me. - Thanks, IJuanTM
  10. I have had these fans in my build for about 3 month but the last month or 2 they have not be working properly. I have 4 of them top one is fan #1 and the 3 in the front of my case is 2,3,4 as they go down to the bottom of the case. fan #1 works great! but fan #2 seens to have only one led lit on the insider leds and fans 3 and 4 just dont work at all. I have tried rearranging them order wise and when i take fan number 2 and put it on 3 it does the same one led lit thing on fan 3 but when i do fan number one on fan 3 it lights up fine and now fan number 1 is not lit? is it my fan rgb hub? i have the fan rgb hub and the commander pro, the fans run fine just the leds dont work right. I have updated the commander pro and have tried different colors of leds but nothing works for fans 2,3,4. One thing i should add is all of them will start up fine but once i am on my computer for a couple hours it will start messing up. but lately they have been messed up as soon as i start my computer.