• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello, I just finished building my new CPU using Corsair's Capellix as my cooler Everything works fine besides the pump itself. I've connected the sata cable and for the 3 pin cable, it's either on the CPU fan or AIO pump header. Below are the full specs (parts are all new) - Processor : Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core - Cooler : Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM - Motherboard : Asus ROG STRIX B760-A GAMING WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 - Memory : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 - Storage : Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME - GPU : Asus DUAL OC GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB - PSU : Corsair RM750 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX - CASE : Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case I've browsed the internet for answers, I used 3 videos on a step by step tutorial on building a new pc, one of them having the same case and cooler as mine. I finished building it and there was no problems at first when i booted it up (not connected to a monitor yet). The RGB and other things were running fine, after a few seconds the pump started blinking red including the fans, I connected it to a monitor and the Processor's temperature is above 100°C shown in the BIOs. I've tried rewiring everything, reapplying thermal paste, and rebuild it from scratch yet nothing seems to work. I've installed it on the front panel, fans infront of the radiator set as intake because the pump couldn't fit on top. Everytime i turn on the cpu (not connected to anything, just the power) the fans goes really loud and fast, shuts down after 1 - 2 minutes though. I'm starting to question if the problem isn't on me but on the pump iteself. Feel free to ask for more details regarding my issue.
  2. Started having trouble with it about a year ago where it would constantly reconnect itself (turn off and on) if I touched it in the slightest way which would cause windows and every other process to stutter for 5-10 seconds. Now it won't even come on when plugged in and I have to use my headset in wired mode. just wondering if I can get it fixed or possibly a replacement.
  3. So i build my pc 2019 with an i9 9900k an corsair h150i aio (at start 3x 120LL later upgraded to QL) and in a bequite darkbase pro 900 rev2. I also removed the front so completely open and i got 3x 140mm QL fans in the case so should be pretty high airflow. All temps measured at around 21-22°C room temp and the 9900k is stock, no oc. Back when i built it the temps where "fine". Idle around 35°C liquid and 42°C CPU, while gaming (~35% cpu usage) 45 liquid and around 70-75°C cpu and with high load like prime95 after 10min or so around 55°C liquid and 95°C but still 4,7ghz so no throttle. i guess fine for a 9900k from what i have heard. I didnt really look much on temps since then, yesterday i reset my pc and while testing some games i was pretty shocked to see the cpu temp at 95°C, liquid at 67°C and cpu throttled to 3.4ghz....... while like 40% usage. I did some further testing with the intel xtu and some static load (100% usage with prime95). During the following tests all fans where 100%, the pc was cooled of before (33°C liquid at start) and the pumpspeed in icue was shown at 3000mhz in the preset intense. At stock cpu ~120w, the pc shut of after 5 sec and hitting over 100°C cpu...... Locked to 100w limit, after a couple seconds 95-98°C CPU after one minute 58°C liquid (from 35 before) Locked to 75w, stayes at around 80-87°C for a couple minutes but after like 10min starts going to around 90°C. Aio broken? I checked thermal paste looked fine and repasted it but same results. Nice.......i mean i like corsair products specially icue and bought heavily into the ecosystem but i am really disappointed, over around 3 years, i had 4 LL fans fail (3x LED flickering and one motor dead) and multiple lightstrips as well as one ls450mm fail (cant control them anymore after a certain led, probably internal connection between leds broken)
  4. Hey ich habe gestern meine h115i elite capellix bekommen eingebaut sie Leuchtet und kurz nach dem Start fängt die aio und die lüfter an rot zu blinken und im BIOS wird die CPU mit 80-100°C+ Angezeigt meistens fährt mein PC sich nach 1-3minuten runter wegen der CPU Temperatur. Danke im Voraus für Hilfe 😄 PC specs: Mainboard Gygabyte X570 AORUS Master und CPU ryzen 7 5800x
  5. Hello, today I bought a nightsword rgb at microcenter. I open the box to use it and it works normal for 1 second then my cursor stops moving. I don't know what else to explain if you have any ideas on how to fix this? Or what else I should do. Thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. Wholeebear