• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. Any time I change profiles using my mouse in the drop down window for profiles the mouse dpi I set for that specific profile changes all on its own, normally the software changes it to the next dpi down on the list but when i try to re-sync the profiles back to the way I want them it does the same thing over and over again where it just keeps activating the next dpi setting under the last one it was on, it has basically made the dpi portion of the icue software unusable for me and since i mainly play fps games im screwed. i expect better from corsair it is a muilti million dollar company and it still cant fix this issue, ive had it with every version of icue from it changed to icue v4 im really starting to think maybe the app doesnt support 3440x1440 res and this is causing an issue via mouse tracking but i dont know anymore but im not going to hold my breath for this bug to be fixed becasue obviously someone doesnt know what they are doing when it comes to testing and fixing software issues
  2. Sure I might be outing myself as a weeb here, but I noticed the video lighting mode for the LS100 does not work with crunchyroll when in fullscreen mode. The lights just turn completely off or stay a static white rarely. It seems to do the same thing for Netflix in fullscreen mode. YouTube fullscreen works fine as well as games of course. Is there any way I can fix this or is this a bug?
  3. I have a K68 RGB keyboard and after updating iCUE to the latest version I noticed all lighting effects lag or stutter while running any game. It doesn't happen while I'm on the desktop just in games.
  4. hi, i donno if it's a bug of iCUE or a void elite wireless RGB firmware bug, but when i set the color to WHITE and i restart my void elite RGB wireless headset the WHITE color becomes a cyan-ish colour even though on iCue it's still set as white, here's an explaination video (i've reported as a ticket, and i got RMA but the new void elite still act like this so i'm almost sure the bug is either in the headset firmware or in iCUE) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBEqLbGTlg[/ame]
  5. i cant seem to find anywhere to report a bug to corsair. so i guess ill just post here and see if i can get some help. After the latest ICUE update my side tone no longer works while dolby surrond sound is active. Before the update as annoying as it was to have to manually mute and unmute the sidetone after muting my mic the side tone still worked. But now my sidetone will not work when i have dolby surround sound on, if i turn it off i can hear myself but if i dont then my side tone is completely muted. i have tried muting and unmuting, changing the sidetone levels, flipping my mic up to mute then putting it back down, force updating the headset firmware, and even uninstalling then reinstalling. Nothing has worked and the problem started right after i updated a day or two ago im pretty convinced its a bug with the latest update. i have a pre built its an HP omen 870-224 but i dont think my computer is the problem. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a fix?
  6. With HiDPI Scaling on windows 7 iCUE(3.28.70)'s main window doesn't show properly. Steps to reproduce: Enable at least 150% scaling Launch iCUE The window display works fine with 100% scaling, but fails when increased.
  7. I've been using this version of iCUE for a while and had no issues, until I noticed that the "Play from pressed key" option is missing from the custom ripple effect settings. Here's an example..
  8. Hello! I've been using a Scimitar Pro RGB mouse for about 2 years now, and it's treated me well for the time I've had it. However, over the past few months some serious issues have occurred over the past few months that have rendered the mouse incredibly difficult to use. Mostly involving both mouse buttons. The left click on the mouse glitches frequently, and double clicks basically every other click. This makes it almost impossible to move windows around, single click on folders, and play games. At first I thought it was a computer problem, but it carried over to 2 other computers. After a bit of research, I found that it was normally a firmware corruption issue. However, the ICue 2 firmware updater doesn't work at all for my mouse, alerting me to the fact that it requires an update but fails to "find" or install the update. I've tried to contact support to get a firmware image, but they require a warranty. That's gone missing. As of 2 days ago, a glitch with my right click has appeared. Right clicks don't seem to commit, a single right click turns into a bunch of short millisecond clicks, basically making my clicks rapid fire 7 or 8 times before it finally sticks . This means that first person shooters have also become terrible to play, aiming down sights turns into a river dance session, which normally results in my death. I am willing to accept that this is simply the result of wear from constant use (I play a lot of MOBA's, so my right button has been heavily abused), however it shares a lot of similarities with the firmware bug that my left click suffers from. I'm willing to put the mouse to rest, but if there's a way to save it I'm all ears. I don't have money for a new fancy mouse. As mentioned before, so there's no repeats: 1. Can't update through ICue, says update failed 2. I've tried soft resetting the mouse, nope. 3. Both bugs appeared abruptly one day, so I don't know what could have led up to it. 4. I don't have the mouses warranty, so I can't download the firmware images. Below is a recording of the right click glitch, this is all one held click: https://streamable.com/oa043 tldr; Mouse messed up, bringing me down in ranked.
  9. Had removed iCUE last year due to bugs and reports of keyboard damage and this weekend figure things must be resolved by now, so installed it again. With iCUE running, my mouse buttons (Forward and back) no longer function. Checking iCUE settings just in case there was some weird remap going on and all appears to be normal there.