Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'm65 not working'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hello, from a couple of months, I have a very annoying issue with my mouse, random double clicks, I use this mouse for CAD work and 3D modeling, and the problem it's messing with my work, any help, or tips?
  2. I own a k95 RGB Keyboard and a M65 mouse. The keyboard is lit up as its default color, and the sound scroll wheel isn't responding. I opened up ICUE and it isn't picking up either product. I decided just to uninstall iCUE and reinstall it after reading this sometimes fixes things. But when I go to uninstall, it takes forever then will run into an error saying "Cannot Uninstall at this time". I've tried this like 6 times. I've tried the following: -replugging/unplugging my products -restarting pc -running/uninstalling as admin -making sure ALL running programs to do with iCue and Corsair have been closed during installation. Any help would be super duper appriecated, I am very sick of the angry red keyboard and no mouse macros :c
  3. Hello all! So here is my dilemma. I have purchased an M65 Pro mouse from a local store titled: "Gimme-A-$5". Basically, it is just RMA'd products and returns from companies, which are then sold for a discount. So knowing this, I went ahead and purchased a mouse I found there because it was too good to pass up. However, the mouse does have issues, which I was afraid would be the case. When plugged in, the mouse simply does nothing. It does not register with the pc, light up, or work in any apparent way. I am a private electronics repairman, so I have went in trying to find out what the issue is (I thought maybe a loose plug or disconnected wire), but everything checks out. When plugged in, I even checked the wires to verify they were getting power, and from what I could tell with a precision multimeter, everything was powered fine and that power was being dispersed throughout all of the plugs and such. Still no working mouse though. My question is: Does anyone know about repairing these or what might be causing this issue? The most I can do to repair is re-wiring and minor soldering, but no tools/experience with micro-soldering on things like the motherboard. Please help me out here! I know it is a bit cheap of me to want to fix it instead of getting a new one, but I am a new college graduate who is about to buy a new vehicle, so money is pretty tight right now. Any help is appreciated!