Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'vengeance rgb pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. Hello everyone! We’ve heard your requests and are excited to announce that we now have a plug-in which allows ASUS’s Aura Sync to control the lighting effects of your CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modules! Follow these steps to enable this feature. Download from https://www.corsair.com/downloads: Latest version of iCUEAura Sync Plug-inDownload from ASUS: Latest version of Aura SyncInstallationInstall/update iCUEIf updating requires restarting your system, do this nowInstall the Aura Sync pluginOpen iCUE, click the “Settings” tab at the top of the window,then click the icon for your system memory (1)Click “Enable full software control” (2)In Aura Sync, click the link/unlink button under the DRAM icon;when linked, the icon will change to whiteWhen asked if you want to save changes, click “Yes”Your CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB memory modules should now be controlled by ASUSAura Sync! Have fun! FAQWhich CORSAIR memory modules does this plug-in work with?This plug-in is made specifically for use with CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modulesWhile Asus Aura Sync is running with the iCUE plug-in, can Istill use iCUE to control my other CORSAIR RGB products?Yes, the plug-in only grants control of your RAM modules to AsusAura Sync. All your other CORSAIR RGB products, like keyboard, mouse, etc, willstill be controlled through iCUE.After installing the iCUE plug-in and “linking” CORSAIR DRAM inAsus Aura Sync, can I still use iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGB memory modules?No, iCUE will not control the lighting on your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules while DRAM is “linked” in Asus Aura Sync.How do I revert back to using iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGBmemory modules?If you want to revert to iCUE for controlling your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules, simply click the link/unlink button under DRAM in Asus AuraSync; the button will turn red indicating the DRAM is unlinked. In iCUE, clickthe “Settings” tab and at the bottom of the window click the “Restart” buttonto restart the iCUE service. Your memory modules should now be controlled byiCUE again.
  2. Hi All I recently picked up a 32GB kit of Vengeance PRO RGB DDR4 3000C15 as reviews said they were pretty much the best in town as far as RGB quality goes. There is so much to like about these and the config options are great but unfortunately the RGB colour consistency on my kit is very poor. Worse than that, the colour is inconsistent across the RGB LEDs on each DIMM. As a photographer I'm maybe a little more sensitive to colour casts than some but that's not the issue. Tuning the RGB settings for a neutral white is easy enough for an individual RGB LED, the problem is there are several LEDs showing distinctly different hues and some of the iCue lighting effects cannot compensate for individual LED hues. I'd fully expect to need to do some tuning to match the kit's white setting to that of the GPU and motherboard but that's simply not possible if I can't get a consistent white across the DIMM kit. This really shouldn't be an issue on a premium quality component, and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect excellent colour uniformity given the "RGB PRO" title. Setting the LEDs to white is an excellent way to highlight consistency and quality, neither of which seem to be on display here. I guess if many folks are running their kits in unicorn mode they'll never notice the lack of consistency. The first image shows the deviations from white across all the DIMMs (ALL LEDs set to R:255 G:255 B:255) and the second shows a single LED illuminated on two neighbouring DIMMs (again, LEDs set to R:255 G:255 B:255). Have I got a kit from a bad batch or are they all this poor? Is it worth returning them for another set or should I just go with another manufacturer? I had higher expectations from this kit and am wondering whether to cancel my order for an LL120 kit if it's going to be equally patchy. Not that it's relevant or will have any bearing on what looks to be a quality control issue but I'm using the latest iCue and the DIMMs are on the latest firmware, and there's no other RGB software running...
  3. Hey everyone, i recently finished my new build and purchased RAM from Corsair "CMW32GX4MC4C3200C14". I would like to know the maximum operating temperature for such modules. My System specs are: Ryzen 9 5900x 4x8GB RAM 3200mhz C14 A picture of the build is attatched, i also attatched a screenshot from HWInfo after 20 minutes of Cinebench (Multi). I also flipped the radiator fans of my CPU Rad which is mounted on the side from exhaust to intake, this resulted in a bit higher maximum CPU temps, higher storage device temps and +4C on GPU in idle, however Motherboard temps were lower by 2C. A pretty good fan curve is also setup via Agrus Monitor and it uses both CPU and GPU sensors for regulations. What seems to be weird is that RAM temps are also highly impacted by the LEDs in IDLE usage. i switched from purple to orange and instantly dropped by 5C in less than a minute, when LEDs are off the temps decrease further. Are the sensors just bad on those RAM kits or do they really get quiet warm cause of their LEDs? Would be thankful if someone could clear this up for me, maybe someone of CORSAIR staff? Thanks in advance. Regards
  4. So i bought the vengeance rgb pro 2x16gb 3200MHz about a week ago and my system is only recognizing 16gb, (assuming just 1 of them). I'm not as tech savvy as i used to be so figured I could come here for help. Ive done a memory test online and only 1 ram stick is being detected but both are working as far as RGB goes :wtfeh: Anyways heres some system specs for anybody who can help me with this: Mobo: ASRock B450M/ac CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB Available Physical Memory 10.0 GB Total Virtual Memory 30.4 GB Available Virtual Memory 19.8 GB Page File Space 14.5 GB (not too sure what these numbers mean but something doesnt look right lol) I'd much rather fix the issue than return it so any info/ advice helps, thanks ! :D::D:
  5. Moin allerseits, ich suche schon seit längerem nach einem Beitrag, der erklärt, wieso mein RAM die Beleuchtung beim schalten auf den Sperrbildschirm ändert. Normalerweise habe ich, wenn der PC entsperrt ist, als Beleuchtung eine statische Farbe und ein Wellen Design. Sobald ich den PC jedoch sperre und er sich somit im Sperrbildschirm befindet (ebenso beim hochfahren), wird die Beleuchtung auf Regenbogen geändert. Nach dem entsperren alles normal. Hat jemand das selbe Problem gehabt und kennt eine Lösung? Schon mal danke für die Hilfe!
  6. So for the past 2 months, one of my two Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 Ram sticks has been having an issue with the RGB lighting where it won't start until after I load up iCue. Normally when you start your computer all your rgb equipment will light up and then go to whatever settings you have in icue, but mine just wont start until iCue is running. What is wrong with it? Here is my system specs if it matters: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/epjkb_games/saved/fcfz7P
  7. Hi, I've recently bought and built my pc with the following parts. (Brand New) Processor: Ryzen 5 2600 Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (CMW16GX4M2C3000C15) Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 620Watts PSU (Used from previous build) SSD: Kingston SSD Now V300 240GB (Sata) GPU: MSI Gaming X RX580 8GB The part in question is the Memory, specifically, its ability to be controlled via ASUS Aura Software. CMW16GX4M2C3000C15 is nowhere to be found under this compatibility list https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030465392-AMD-RYZEN-2000-3000-SERIES-Memory-Compatibility-List- from Corsair. Also, according to Asus' compatibility list https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/ROG_STRIX_B450_F_GAMING/Memory-QVL-For-AMD-Ryzen-2000-Series-Processors.pdf?_ga=2.122510541.735162067.1571875881-1070335959.1568967824 the same memory is not supported either. However, based on this updated list from Asus https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/ROG_STRIX_B450_F_GAMING/Memory-QVL-For-AMD-Ryzen-2000-Series-Processors.pdf?_ga=2.122510541.735162067.1571875881-1070335959.1568967824 the memory modules are supported but only for the 3rd Gen Ryzen Processors. I have updated the motherboard to the latest bios. Installed the latest Asus Aura Software, Corsair iCue and Corsair Aura Sync plug-in. I can control the Motherboard & Memory LEDs using their respective softwares but Asus Aura still does not detect my memory modules to control the RGB LEDs of the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (CMW16GX4M2C3000C15). Would like to know if anyone has experienced this and how to enable Aura Sync between Asus & Corsair.
  8. Hey guys, just got my new Vengeance RGB Pro RAM and I want to ask you something about the iCUE software: Is it possible, to have come effects looped? Like a rainbow effect for like a minute and then another effect like sequential for a minute and so on? So that the effects in iCUE switch after a specific time? Or do I have to stick with one effect at a time? Thanks in advance for your answers.
  9. Bonjour ! J'ai 3 problème avec mes barrettes (je ne sais pas si il fallait que je fasse 3 postent séparé désolé) et le logiciel. 1er problème: Parfois, le RGB de mes barette se bloquent complètement, si je souhaite les débloquer il faut je re-fasse une maj (forcer la maj des barrette). J'ai eu beau désinstaller Icue mais toujours le même prob 2ème problème: Je ne peux pas gérer le rgb des barrettes via RGB Fusion, pourtant il les reconnais mais il n'arrive pas a gérer l'éclairage. J'ai une Gygabyte B450 Aorus Elite avec 2*8 Go 3000Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB. Et 3ème problème: Se problème est assez minim mais aussi assez embêtant. Par exemple si je prend l'effet pluie vers le bas, mes barrettes vont affichez l'effet mais inversé (vers le haut), j'ai essayer avec d'autre effets, même problème a part quand il s'agit d'aller a droite ou a gauche. Merci d'avance pour votre aide :) Bien Cordialement,
  10. Motherboard:Gigabyte z390 Aorus Ultra RAM: VENGEANCE RGB Pro Gigabyte 2080 super gaming OC CPU cooler: Corsair h100i RGB PLATINUM (240mm) CPU: i9-9900k I attempted to fit this into a Meshify C, there was not enough clearance to mount the radiator to the top due to the RAM and possibly the motherboard. I am looking for a case that is compatable/can fit the Corsair h100i RGB PLATINUM as well as my Mobo and ram. All advise is appreciated, thanks :)
  11. I am quite new to the Pc building thing but I finally want to build my first custom pc. I am planning to use 32 Gigabytes of the Corsair Vengeance RGB pro. If I would buy two times the exact same 2x8 Gb kits it would be about 50€ cheaper than the 4x8 Gb kit. Would the cheaper option work as well?
  12. Greetings fellow PC enthusiasts... my system specs are listed. I have noticed that according to HWiNFO my hottest DIMM (I assume this is the one right next to the I/O shroud) will get to the mid-50s degrees C while gaming or prolonged stress testing. Despite running XMP-3200 on an old, unsupported platform and a low VCCIO/ SA voltage (1.05v and 1.10v respectively) I have had zero stability issues. So far, I have heard that Samsung B-Die memory hates temperatures above 40C whilst Micron memory isn't nearly as sensitive, even exceeding 60C at more aggresssive speed and timings and still being stable. Can anyone help me clarify this is still a good temperature? No errors or strange behaviour is obviously a good sign but I prefer not to be living on the edge. Thanks :)
  13. When Im using the Sequential light setting for my Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4x8) 3000mhz, the RAM lights up in this order 3,4,1,2. All four DIMM slots are on one side of the CPU. Ive tried everything I can think of and yet I cant get them to light up in sequence. Anyone else have any trouble with this??
  14. Hey guys, It's the first time i'm making a thread on a forum because i'm not finding any solution.. I was wondering if there was already more news regarding the memory lag? I found a few problems about it on the forum but none with a decent solution. I have updated everything. Icue, Firmware.. I was thinking maybe it bugs/lags because I have also running MSI Mysticlight for my motherboard, graphic card and fans from my case. And the memory shows up there aswell but i put that one -OFF- in the lightning options. Instead of working with this app I want to use Icue for my memory. I just want to make my memory runs smooth:[pouts: not laggy with shuttering lighting. Feedback would be more then appreciated. Thanks.