• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. I'm very happy with my K100, but it's a Spanish version since there is no Portuguese version and I was wondering if there is any official place I could adquire keycaps or request them?
  2. Anyone knows if the North American keyboard layout mentioned on the EU online shop is actually US International with € on 5? Specifically want to get the K100 RGB Wired with US International, but they only provide as option NA. Pictures show NA layout and not US Int. Article in question: https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/p/keyboards/ch-912a01a-na/k100-rgb-optical-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-corsair-opx-switch-black-ch-912a01a-na
  3. Hello Corsair experts! I'm just starting a new build which will be my biggest ever so far based around the new AMD 7000 CPU and GPUs. It will have full custom loop water cooling and my main aim is for silent running rather than max overclock. I just got my new 7000D Airflow (Only ever use Corsair cases) and now trying to figure out what radiators to get. I will go a bit overkill (before anyone mentions it 😉 ) And thinking 3 rads, front, top and side where the side mounted one will be slim and passive (no fans). For front and top I'm planning on 45mm thick ones and all will be push oriented (in front out top). Now I wonder what sizes I can get away with for this setup and still be able to run tubing. It looks like I can get away with a slim passive 360/480 mounted to the side without interfering with windows offset top and side rads regardless of thickness (only the tubing might be an issue?). What about mixing front and top with 45mm RADs? Will 360 top and 480 front work, or will I be limite to 2 360's (planning to keep all ports on top). For the side mounted rad I'm guessing the ports will be the main issue and maybe a centered slim 360 might sort that? Please share your experiences and thoughts. (pictures if you have them). TIA and best Wishes Thomas
  4. Ich möchte gerne Makros erstellen. Seit dem Update auf iCue 4 geht das nicht mehr. Die Tastatureingabe (in iCue) sowie die virtuelle Tastatur (in iCue) zeigen das US/QUERTY-Layout an. Die Software ist auf Deutsch gestellt, das Layout auch (in den Geräteeinstellungen -> Layout). - In Windows sind keine weiteren Layouts installiert. - iCue up-to-date - Firmware up-to-date Es funktioniert im ganzen System. Nur die Makros nicht, da sie das Englische Äquivalent senden. Und ehrlich gesagt, das ist der einzige Grund (neben dem Alu-Finish) warum ich diese Tastatur gekauft habe. Einstellen der entsprechenden Englischen Taste als Send-Befehl (ich brauche das '+' Zeichen) funktioniert nicht, da mein Shift-Modifier nicht erkannt wird und somit nur das '=' gesendet wird. Auch auf der virtuellen Tastatur kann ich keine andere Sprache/Layout auswählen, da passiert einfach gar nichts. Neuinstallieren der Software hat nichts gebracht. Was mach ich jetzt? PS: Das erzeugen von Makros ist inzwischen extrem aufwendig, ein paar Sachen wurden (echt) verbessert, das meiste aber nur verschlimmbessert.
  5. Hi all! I recently bought a K83 Wireless keyboard to use instead of the MacBook Pro keyboard and trackpad. I bought it because it a) had both a trackpad and a keyboard b) could connect via BT. Everything else was a bonus. But... When connected just through BT, iCUE won't recognize my keyboard at all. The trackpad and the keyboard work, though. But the keyboard layout isn't quite recognized with the nordic layout with the [<] key to the right of the left [shift], and the ['] above the [tab] key. If I add the Corsair dongle to my MacBook Pro, iCUE recognizes my keyboard, and I can presumably change the settings, remap key assignments and so on. But no... The changes doesn't work! Also, the layout is still wrong. Now... If I connect my K83 Wireless(!) keyboard to my MacBook Pro using a USB cable, all the bells and whistles seem to work. Even the keyboard layout is as expected with [<] to the right of my left [shift] and the ['] above my [tab] key. So my big question is: How can I keep my keyboard layout and drop the USB cable?
  6. I created a Template in PAINT.net to Custom Create Images of Program Lighting Profiles with Per Key assignments for different programs. I hope somebody finds it useful. I won't take the time here to teach how to use paint.net... but: Create a New Layer (Layers Panel on Right in Screenshot) for the Program you want a light profile for Select the Layer Color that you want (e.g. Green, Yellow, etc) Using CTRL + Click / Drag, select every key of that color CTRL+C (copy) > Click the New Layer you Created > CTRL+V (paste) Keep doing that until you have all the keys done. Then File > Save As (.jpg, .png, etc) Enjoy! Download The PAINT.net TEMPLATE HERE https://www.identity-intelligence.org/content/RGB-Keyboard-Key-Map-Diagram-Template-00.png https://www.identity-intelligence.org/content/RGB-Keyboard-Key-Map-Diagram-Template-01.png https://www.identity-intelligence.org/content/RGB-Keyboard-Key-Map-Diagram-Template-02.png
  7. Hallo, ich möchte mir gerne zum Programmieren eine K70 LUX mit englischem Layout Kaufen, aber keiner der Händler die auf der Corsair Webseite angegeben sind hat sie im englischen Layout. Gibt es da irgendwelche Händler in Österreich, Deutschland oder der EU wo man die mit US Layout kaufen kann? mfg