Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'vengeance lpx'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I've had a ticket open on the Corsair website about my RAM being faulty causing issues like pc crashes, game crashes, BSODs, and some other things. I still haven't gotten a reply yet and I need to get a new set of RAM sticks.
  2. Hi all! I have a question for a new build. Motherboard: MSI B460M PRO CPU: Intel Core i5-10600 I have found as an offer, the Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz 8GB (2 x 4GB) CMK8GX4M2C3000C16 memory modules. The CPU's normal speed is 2666MHz for RAM. Therefore, my question is, can I use these 3000MHz modules with this morherboard and make them automatically (via a simple setting such as XMP) to run at 2666MHz? I do not want to overclock anything or to change manually the frequency and timings... Thank you.
  3. Hello, I have an almost 4-year-old Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR 4 32G (2x16) 3200. Till recently I saw my computer is using the whole 32GB, however, I noticed that now I only see 16GB of RAM. (15.9GB to be exect) In the BIOS I see only 16384mb. In Task Manager I see in the top 32GB, but only 16GB in use. Both 2 slots are in use. In device specifications/ I see 32GB installed but only 15.9GB in use. I tried reseating and changing slots but it didn't help. Strange thing is that when I try to boot with only one stick instead 2 things happen: 1st stick - the computer goes into power-saving mode and shuts down. 2nd stick - nothing boots, just all the fans speed up and get very loud, but that's it. I have AMD Ryzen 7 1700x and Asus Prime x370-pro. Thank you.
  4. Hi, I recently ordered a new set of Vengeance LPX memory, 2 x 8GB - 16GB, and it is rated for 3200Mhz. I checked with my motherboards overclocking capabilities and it is rated up to 3200MHz, however when I set my DRAM-Frequency to DDR4-3200Mhz in my BIOS and checked both Task Manager and CPU-Z neither showed any increase to the speed.
  5. So I bought CMK16GX4M2D3600C18 RAM over a month ago now and my friend knew I was building a computer and bought me ram too for my birthday thinking it would put me at 32 GB. However the problem is I don't know if I can mix these two, and I can't return my 3600 MHz and I think my friend can't return the 3200 MHz anymore because the store only offered 14 days return time and he bought it pretty prematurely. Does anyone know if these two are likely to not run together?:[pouts:
  6. Hi for a while now I have had two different types of ram installed, 16gb(2x8) of vengeance LPX 3200mhz and 16gb(2x8) of Vengeance RGB Pro 3000mhz. I was having some problems and got a blue screen when trying to get them to run at 3200mhz so I took out the RGB Pro sticks and now everything is running fine and at 3200mhz. My question is which sticks should I use out of the two options since I can't use them both. Are the RGB Pro better than the LPX and if so would it be worth it to use them since they run at a slower speed and would I feel a difference between 3200mhz and 3000mhz? Thanks in advance.
  7. So on Cyber Monday I bought what was supposed to be another kit of ram identical to the one I already had. What I already had was Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz with CAS Latency 16 using a Micron B-die, I have bought another kit with it advertised as being the same with CAS 16 from amazon with even the serial code on the packet being for the CMK16GX4M2D3000C16 which is what I had but looking on CPU-Z and another program the new RAM actually has a part number CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 which is the CAS 15 variant using the Hynix A-die, so I was sent the wrong product, I want to overclock my RAM and currently have it running at 3200MHz but I now cannot use any timing calculators to get "safe" timings because the different types have different timings. Using a calculator the Hynix CAS 15 one has lower timings so should I be fine using the timings from the Micron CAS 16 one since it is higher or would it not work?
  8. Hi, I am building a ryzen 1200 system with asrock AB350 Pro 4 mobo & currently planning on buying corsair ram. I have come across a recently released corsair vengeance lpx 3200MHz model with part number CMK8GX4M1E3200C16 on some shopping websites in my country but I am unable to find it on corsair website. As such I am unsure about claims regarding its ryzen compatibility & timings on the shopping sites. Please confirm the above & give an official product description link for the above mentioned model.