Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'comander pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hey Guys, since the last Icue update I cant find any of my USB controlled devices (Commander Pro and anything attached to it). I tried it on a differend system and there it works. I tried another USB slot and flashed the BIOS. Also tried a older Icue version same result. Anything else i can try ?
  2. Hello everyone, I am in need of some guidance with my RGB setup. I have recently put together my latest build. The pc has 12 fans in it 7x QL 120m RGB, 2x 140m QL RGB, and 3x non-RGB fans that came stock with the Corsair h150i Pro with a push-pull setup on my radiator (the 3 non-RGB fans are not visible in the rear of the case as push configuration for the radiator.) The current setup for the fans is: 3 QL 120 pull fans on radiator (powered by the h150i Pro) and 2 140m QL fans in the bottom of the case for intake - these are plugged into 1 Lighting Core. 3 QL 120 push fans on the top of the case and 1 120m QL RGB fan in the rear of the case for exhaust - these are plugged into the 2nd Lighting Core. Both of these Lighting Cores are plugged into the USB inputs on the Commander Pro. On my motherboard, there are 2 USB headers - one for the Commander Pro and one for the h150i Pro. Aside from the 3 fans that are powered through the h150i Pro cooling block, the remaining 6 fans are powered by the Commander Pro. All fans are functioning as intended and can be RPM adjusted individually or even set custom curves through iCue. However, my problem is with the RGB. The iCue software only sees one Lighting Core and thus I can only make lighting changes to 5 of the 9 fans. The fans that are on the Lighting Core that cannot be adjusted are displaying a default rainbow RGB (so the RGB is working - just can't be changed). I have tried my best to match the RGB pattern of the fans that I cannot change but the setting must be a default setting (maybe through Asus Aura) that Corsair does not have available in the iCue software. I would really like to adjust the lighting through BOTH Lighting Cores. The rainbow pattern is not what I was hoping for, I'd rather set things to a static or even a breathing color with a lot less variation. The end result is that I have a case LOADED with rainbow RGB that I don't really like on 9 fans and they aren't even running the same pattern or color change timings - 5 are running an iCue pattern and 4 are on some other completely different pattern. I am including a picture for reference. As you can see from the image, the 3 "front" fans and the 2 bottom fans are on the same pattern. The 3 top fans and single rear fan are doing something entirely different. Would really like to make adjustments to the 2nd Lighting Core! Please help!
  3. Hi I am confused right now as I'm going back and forth between corsair on Facebook and discord now my set up case is Corsair 680x and the fans I will be using will be 3x QL120 for the front 2x QL140 for the bottom 2x QL120 for the top with the AIO And 1xQL 140 for the exhaust and corsair RGB strips Now the only diagram close was this one to help me wire this up was ….. so I asked the question to corsair on Facebook but was taking a long time to get back to me so I found a corsair chat on discord who explained I should use the commander pro with the Node core but then corsair got back to me and said this is incorrect I need to use the RGB hub with the commander pro But everyone I ask says that the QL is to power full for the RGB hub if I'm running like 6 can anyone help me please So do I use the commander pro with the RGB hub with my QL fans and Strips or do I use the commander pro with the node CORE with my QL fans and strips
  4. Moin, mein System soll in den nächsten Tagen in ein anderes Gehäuse umziehen. In dem neuen Gehäuse sollen 9 Lüfterkanäle (mit 15 Lüftern) verbaut und einzellnd gesteuert werden. Zur Zeit habe ich einen Comander Pro und hatte überlegt ein 2. zu verbauen, geht das oder stören sich die Beiden dann gegenseitig?
  5. Hello, I recently got 4x LL140mm, 1x LL120mm, RGB Fan Hub and a Commander Pro through Amazon. My motherboard (the x570 Gaming Pro Carbon) has a dedicated "Corsair" slot on it and wondering how my fan set up would be with the items I have bought when connecting to this slot (such as: X gets plugged into Y before getting plugged into Z). As a new builder I am getting pretty confused and overwhelmed with all the new information I am learning, upon getting all of these new shiny (literally) fans with an abundance of wires I am unsure where to start or what order to plug it all into, if I use more than just that one slot on my motherboard, or even if I bought too many of the extras for the fans (like, did I even need the Commander Pro if it came with the Lightning Node Pro?). My end goal is to have full control over my fan curves as well as be able to sync the RGB with my current Vengeance RGB Pro RAM and in the future an AIO cooler from Corsair (once I get some more money...). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for taking your time to help me out :) Here is a picture of the motherboard header in question: