• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. I know quite a lot of people who don't want to run the Asus Armory Crate software and the standalone AURA is now discontinued. Is it at all possible Corsair could integrate the required AURA components directly into CUE 4 without the need for running either Armory Crate (or the discontinued AURA) and a plugin?
  2. There appears to be a bug with the CUE Asus Plugin in 4.15/4.16 and Aura (Lighting Control 1.07.84) in that it causes CUE to severely lag going into HW mode when the CUE service is terminated, i.e. System reboot. It can hang on the last software profile for 20-30 seconds.
  3. Bonjour, J'ai récemment monté un PC avec une CM Asus TUF B560 dans un boitier SoG Ghost 5, et des produits Corsair RGB (RAM, AIO Capellix, souris) Mon boitier est donc équipé de ventilateurs RGB qui sont contrôlables sur AuraSynch (ArmoryCrate). Les ventilateur sont sur un hub RGB connecté sur la CM. Dans AuraSynch pas de soucis pour gérer l'éclairage du boitier et celui de la CM. Quand je passe dans Icue (dernière version du logiciel, la 4ème génération) je peux gérer tous mes produits Corsair sans soucis, je peux aussi gérer le RGB de la CM Asus, mais est-il possible de gérer le RGB du boitier afin de le synchroniser avec le reste du PC ou non ? (en tous cas je n'y parviens pas et je ne trouve rien de très contributif sur internet) Et je comptais acheter une carte graphique TUF par la suite, et selon certains articles trouvés en ligne il semblerait que Icue puisse contrôler l'éclairage des GPU Asus compatible AuraSynch. Serait il possible de confirmer cette information. Merci d'avance. Edit : je suis désolé je viens de voir que le topic Icue Nexus n'était pas le bon et concernait un accessoire de clavier et non ICue.
  4. Several hours of messing with versions of icue and armory crate, I still cannot get create to see my corsair memory. Tried full uninstalls, making sure only crate is running. Enabling full software control (something I see missing in v4 icue) Both versions are latest as of right now.
  5. Title. Don't bother linking me the instructions, I already followed this: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/blog/Enabling-Aura-Sync-Control-for-Your-CORSAIR-RGB-Memory I re-installed Aura to the stable version 1.06.17. Version 1.07.71 keepscrashing for me. I re-installed and fully updated iCue I installed the Aura Plugin I updated my motherboard BIOS It just won't appear in the Aura Sync software even after scanning.
  6. So I just spent 7 hours trying to get my motherboard (rog b450-f) working with ANY aura software, after completely nuking my registry, temp, install data in some system folders, and a bunch of other stuff. I got an old version of aura working perfectly, however where its old im assuming icue is missing some dependencies that newer versions install automatically, i have checked and i do have the plugin in my corsair folder.. list of programs: Aura Version 1.06.17 ICUE Version 3.37.140 I could have sworn there was some other programs but it doesnt seem like it, i also nuked something called windows developer sdk or something would that affect anything or no? It reads my motherboard and can give me temp info on it ect, but doesnt seem to register it for aura support (except in the official old app).. Should i risk just installing a newer version to see if it works or just scrap it all and disabled led's entirely!
  7. Hi! I can't seem to find any information regarding this anywhere on the web. I know that at the moment there is no support for addressable led strips through iCUE, but does anyone know if there will be compatibility for this in the future? Thanks for any replies!
  8. Hello, I followed all of the steps for syncing but it appears to be for a motherboard. Do you know if I can sync my on-board laptop keyboard with my Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro? I'm super new to this whole thing. I just got my first ever gaming laptop. Laptop: ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 512GB SSD - Prism Gray Model:GU502LU-BI7N4 SKU:6403813
  9. My Corsair Vengenace RGB Pro 16GB 3200MHz RAM and ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Motherboard aren't being detected by iCUE all the time. There are times where it will show up, but most of the time only my H100i AIO and 4x LL120's are being shown in the software. Sometimes my RAm will be shown in the software, but I still can't control it. It'll show a red triangle on the lower left of the picture of my ram. I have updated my BIOS to the latest version (Version 2603) and also updated iCUE to the latest update (3.25.60). I thought that updating my BIOS and the iCUE software will solv this problem, but it didn't solve anything. I know iCUE is really buggy, but this is starting to be bothersome. Are there any fixes to this? I've also reinstalled AURA and iCUE, but the problem still exists. I'd like to know how to solve this problem.
  10. Hi, So this is driving me absolutely BONKERS! I did a fresh install of Windows 10, verison 1903, and all was well. I installed all my drivers, AURA and iCUE. Every time I tried to open AURA, it wouldn't open and would just say AURA has stopped working, and wouldn't even give me a damn reason why. So I did all the troubleshooting, uninstall, re-install, etc., and nothing. Uninstalled all other RGB software, including iCUE, still wouldn't work. Did another fresh install of Windows 10 1903, and 1st thing I did was install AURA, and it started and worked just fine. So I proceeded to update drivers, all was well. I install iCUE, and BAM, RAM stops syncing, so I open AURA, and same damn thing. I uninstalled iCUE, and STILL, AURA not working. Could NOT figure it out, so ended up doing another damn fresh install of Windows. Tried iCUE first, but then AURA wouldn't work again (same AURA stopped working message with no reason or error code, and it happens before AURA even opens). So here I am on YET ANOTHER fresh install of windows, and I am at a loss. I'd like to control my lighting for my H100i V2 along with the fans and what not, but I can't stand the RGB rainbow puke, so I'm at a total loss here. I've re-installed windows enough damn times, and narrowed it down to a conflict between AURA and iCUE. Any ideas as to how to fix this ****? Or at least so I can uninstall iCUE without having to do a fresh Windows install to get AURA working again? I am beyond frustrated at this point. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance. Edit: Am on most recent versions of both. Tried installing older AURA versions as well, no dice. Didn't see any older versions of iCUE though. Edit 2: So got Link working, so I guess that's OK for now, but I'd like to use iCUE since I have a K95 RGB Platinum. I can live with this, though, but would like to get iCUE working after some updates or something. So this is NOT resolved, if anyone can tell me how to remove iCUE after it causes AURA to stop working, and then get AURA working again without a fresh install of windows, please let me know. I was sure to check both program files folders for any trace of the programs, app data local, the whole nine yards, there was nothing i could find. Yet even then, a re-install of just AURA after that conflict happened would not work, at least not without an entire fresh windows install. If anyone else comes across this problem, and/or figures out how to fix that, please let me know :) Thanks in advance for any answers.