Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'liquid cooler'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello, I just finished building my new CPU using Corsair's Capellix as my cooler Everything works fine besides the pump itself. I've connected the sata cable and for the 3 pin cable, it's either on the CPU fan or AIO pump header. Below are the full specs (parts are all new) - Processor : Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core - Cooler : Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM - Motherboard : Asus ROG STRIX B760-A GAMING WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 - Memory : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 - Storage : Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME - GPU : Asus DUAL OC GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB - PSU : Corsair RM750 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX - CASE : Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case I've browsed the internet for answers, I used 3 videos on a step by step tutorial on building a new pc, one of them having the same case and cooler as mine. I finished building it and there was no problems at first when i booted it up (not connected to a monitor yet). The RGB and other things were running fine, after a few seconds the pump started blinking red including the fans, I connected it to a monitor and the Processor's temperature is above 100°C shown in the BIOs. I've tried rewiring everything, reapplying thermal paste, and rebuild it from scratch yet nothing seems to work. I've installed it on the front panel, fans infront of the radiator set as intake because the pump couldn't fit on top. Everytime i turn on the cpu (not connected to anything, just the power) the fans goes really loud and fast, shuts down after 1 - 2 minutes though. I'm starting to question if the problem isn't on me but on the pump iteself. Feel free to ask for more details regarding my issue.
  2. I had this question about the upcoming HEDT Workstation Sockets for the Threadripper 7th gen series, and I'm only confused with previous AIO Coolers since they had Socket compatibility from the previous Threadripper sTR4, sTRX4, and sWRX8. I cannot tell if it is or isn't incompatible, even though it isn't starting availability until November 21st, 2023, or around early next year 2024.
  3. Hi, I am getting very high liquid cooling pump temps on my h100i (brand new machine). Sometimes it has exceeded 60 degrees Celsius and caused iCue to throw up warnings. My full system specs are at the bottom. Room temp - 28 degrees Celsius Idle temps: Pump/cooler - 35-40 degrees CPU - 39 degrees GPU - 37-40 degrees Gaming temps under load: Pump/cooler - 60 degrees or more (VERY HOT!) CPU - 70-78 degrees (normal) GPU - 77-80 degrees (somewhat normal for a 3080ti) Full system specs Case: Corsair 280x w/RGB fans 2 front intake fans 2 floor intake fans (ML120’s) H100i liquid cooler (2x exhaust fans) Full clearance under the case for max air flow ( on a wheeled open bottom PC stand) Corsair RM 850 gold PSU CPU - intel i7 11700 RAM - Vengeance Pro DDR4 @3200 GC - ROG STRIX 3080ti OC 12GB Samsung EVO PRO 980 m.2 nvme M/B Gigabyte z590m Gaming X Any help why my liquid cooler is boiling would be much appreciated. All components are brand new and the case has good ventilation. Playing with fan curves and settings doesn’t make much difference. Thanks in advance for any help/opinions/advice. Cheers Dean
  4. Hi, I've recently noticed something interesting about my H100i that I bought about 3 or 4 years ago. I've been having relatively high temperature for a while, so I've blown out all the dust, reapplied thermal paste, and made sure the cooler is mounted properly, but my temps are still relatively high for my i7-4790k. However, I recently noticed something that brings my temps down. I noticed that by physically hitting the top of my case close to where the radiator is mounted a few times, my temps drop instantly. A few light pats seems to do the trick, and I'm just so confused as to how this is even working. The effect is dramatic, I notice my package temps drop more than 20-30c instantly. The image below shows my temps right after I hit it. I have to do this at least once a day since the temps rise back up after a few hours. Is this just an issue of my H100i being old and needing to be replaced due to blockage and buildup? Is there anything I can do so I don't have to keep abusing my poor PC? Thank you for the help. https://imgur.com/a/aq1EC7i
  5. Hello everyone, so I am considering purchasing the "Hydro Series™ H100i RGB PLATINUM 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler" I have some questions. First, my current fans in my case are Corsair HD120 fans, will the fans that come with the new CPU cooler work along with my HD120 fans or will I have to have all my fans matching? Next, my current RGB connections are all connected to my Commander pro can the new fans that come with the cooler connect to the commander pro or do they need to connect directly to the motherboard? Next, What does the Liquid mean? Do I need to have a full liquid cooling set up for this to work? also, will this cooler work along with my current CPU? which is an Intel I7 7700 Thank you for your help!
  6. Where the tubes connect to the pump - I noticed that the tubes are able to pivot from that location (i.e. move in a 45 degree angle). Is this the way it's supposed to be? I'd love a answer because I'm nervous about installing it - that, and I have to wait two days because this CPU cooler requires the original retention brackets.... Please advise.
  7. Hello, I've mounted the h150i pro last friday in my pc. My cpu is ryzen 7 3700x. I did some stress tests and found that i have fairly high temperatures. When idle it's around 45 degree (Ryzen master). When stress testing with aida 64 extreme, temperatures rise up to 75(ryzen master) and 85 (Aida monitor). Pump and fans are set to balanced The liquid temperature is then around 29 degree. I already tried remounting it. I found that there is a thermal pad instead of thermal paste. Should I change it to thermal paste? The thermal pad doesn't cover the full cpu surface. I also tried some overclocking. Set voltage to 1.4 and core speed to 4.3 ghz. The CPU power usage is then arround 105-110 watt. Themperature rised about 10 degree higher to 85 in ryzen master and 95 in aida 64 monitor. What can I do about it? regards, canonsvogel