• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. I have the some light strips inside my 500D SE and I've noticed that the lights bleed through the back of the case and on to my wall. Do you guys have any good ideas on how to reduce this without messing up the airflow?
  2. Hier bin ich mal wieder! ^^ Diesmal geht es (hauptsächlich) um den Commander Pro des 500D SE RGB der schon seit dem kauf (28.10.2020) faxen macht... Das Options Fenster des Commanders verschwindet unregelmäßig von selbst und taucht manchmal ganz kurz wieder auf, dadurch kann ich die Gehäuselüfter nicht vernünftig steuern/auslesen. Erst dachte ich das liegt an dem Kompatibilitätsproblem des Commander Pros mit x570 Boards aber da es sich heute mit der Installation eines Internen USB-Hubs (NZXT) nicht gebessert hat und ich bemerkte das die LED nicht leuchtet denke ich das der Commander defekt ist... Beleuchtungssteuerung funktioniert ganz normal. Ebenso ist der 2te USB Port soweit ich sagen kann tot... Auch die RPM der H100i v2 werden nicht ausgelesen die Lüfter sind aber steuerbar, die pumpe wird jedoch normal erkannt. Außerdem funktioniert nur der rechte USB Port des Front-I/Os. Angeschlossen sind aktuell: die 3x LL120 der Front das verbaute RGB Hub die h100i v2 das AX1200i hängt gerade am NZXT hub (da USB Port am Commander tot) und funktioniert wie gewollt. Das ganze ist recht ärgerlich da ich diesmal full Corsair RGB bling bling gehen wollte und eig die Lüfter noch gegen 6 QLs austauschen wollte... (wobei mich das Kabelmanagement jz schon fertig macht ^^)
  3. Gracias, amigos Tengo una caja Obsidian 500D RGB SE Premium. Entiendo que ésta caja permite colocar de forma vertical la GPU. Sin embargo, no sé qué accesorio comprar para esto. Hay algún accesorio oficial (Corsair)? o con qué características debo buscar uno? Hasta ahora he visto esta opción: http://www.phanteks.com/PH-VGPUKT.html Esta me sirve? Muchas gracias
  4. Hi guys. I want to vertical mount my aorus 2080 TI Xtreme but obviously the built in mount is very close to the glass so was looking at cablemods vertical mount. It does say that the card length woll be extended by approx 3.1cm but it doesn't give you how how much clearance from the back of the case is required so not sure if it woll clear my ram stocks or not. Does anyone have a vertical mount installed in the 500d/se and did you have any problems? Thanks in advance Nathan
  5. Hi guys, I have just accomplished (after many videos and lots of advice) building my first gaming pc. I used the corsair 500D SE case as it fitted the bill perfectly the main thing was keeping it flashy but not too over the top and a reasonably small size as I don't have my own room for it at the moment so I have it in my front room. However, from my pc description you can see that I have an I9 9900K cooled by a H150i. This had to be front mounted to allow for the 360mm rad. This is obviously obstructing the intake of cold/cold air into my case and I find my GPU (gigabyte aorus RTX 2080TI) getting rather hot at approximately 74 degrees just gamigg. After reseaching it seems that card does operate rather warm touching 80 degrees at times from what I have read. My question is to this if you that have a similar set up what is the best way you have found to get as much air flow through the case as possible? I have played about a bit with the set up but at the moment I am running the three LL120 fans that come with the case in a push configuration through the rad and using 2 of the ML fans that come with the rad as exhaust fans. I did it this was as wanted the RGB fans on show on the front of the case and had read that it would make minimal difference running them compared to the ML that come with the rad. I am now thinking I may invest in a 3 pack of LL120 fans to use as exhaust fans on the top and rear and then using the standard ML 120 fans that come with the rad as a pull configuration on the back of the rad. Thanks for any help and taking the time to read my long question I wanted to provide as much information as possible for you guys. Also some pictures of my first build let me know how I did try to be kind 😂 Nathan
  6. Howdy, About 5 months ago, I had decided that it was time to stop gaming off of my laptop. I play WoW and EvE online (I guess I am partial to games referred to in camel case). I wanted a machine that could achieve decent framerates without destroying my wallet in the process. Here was the initial setup: Initial Build Corsair Obsidian 500d SE RGB Gigabyte Aorus Gaming WiFi 5 x470 AMD Ryzen 2700 Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 16GB Corsair CM650x Power Supply Corsair H100i RGB Platinum Pro AIO EVGA Nvidia 1070 XC Black 480 GB SSD and Western Digital Blue 1TB HD Corsair RGB Lighting Strip Expansion Kit Came out looking like this:
  7. Hello, I've recently just built my first computer and the 3 fans (ML 120mm) that came with my Corsair H150I PRO RGB cooler are making loud noises/vibrations even at low RPM. I'm not sure if I built the computer wrong or if it's a defective fan(s). My setup is as follows: Corsair h150i radiator side mounted to case (500D RGB SE). 3 fans ML 120mm that came with the cooler are attached to the front of the radiator with corsair logo showing at the front. 3 LL120 fans attached to other side of the radiator with corsair logo visible inside case. 3 fans ML 120mm fans connected to H150i pump 3 way splitter cable. H150i connected to CPU_FAN header with PWM mode enabled in motherboard bios. H150i usb port cable header connected to commander pro. Commander pro connected to usb header on motherboard. LL120 fans connected to rgb hub which the hub then connects to the commander pro. I apologise for the newbie wording. I'm new to the world of pc building