• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hey everyone, With the summer heat around the corner, we're dropping a new set of fans to make sure your system maintains optimal temperatures. For those who prefer subtle fans that are more than capable of getting the job done, look no further. Here’s a few quick highlights: Featuring CORSAIR AirGuide Technology, anti-vortex vanes concentrate airflow directly onto your components - perfect as an intake or radiator/heatsink fan. Undoubtable durability that'll perform at silent noise levels, considering the AF ELITE's fluid dynamic bearing that has minimal friction between its shaft and bearing. Capable of complete silence with Zero RPM mode support (via PWM), then put the work in once you get to gaming. Click here for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below. Q: What fan controllers are compatible for zero RPM? A: Compatible controllers include Commander PRO, COMMANDER CORE (provided with ELITE CAPELLIX/LCD coolers), and COMMANDER CORE XT (standalone available, otherwise provided with 5000T RGB/7000X RGB). With these controllers, our iCUE software grants the ability to easily adjust the cooling settings for each individual fan it is connected to. In addition to the preset cooling settings, you may also create your own custom fan curve. Skip having to go to BIOS! Q: Are these the same fans on the iCUE RGB ELITE coolers? A: Yep. If you haven't already, check out our iCUE RGB ELITE coolers! Q: So... no RGB lighting? A: No. wow, this feels weird Let us know what your thoughts are or if you have any questions!
  2. Attaching my diagram... The Corsair system has a lot of tiny components that are confusing to design around. My system has 8x140 LL-RGBs and 3 non-brand PWM(No color) fans. I will be adding some of the Corsair LED strips, once I get a better understanding for how your controllers are setup. I think there are 3 controller parts: RGB Hub (a 6 way addressable splitter), Lighting Node Pro (2 channel addressable RGB Controller), and a Commander Pro (6PWM Fan and 2 ARGB controler 2 USB and 4 Temp Sensors... Kind of a Nope Pro with Fans, temp and USB??). I'm not exactly sure how the controllers chain up??? I need to know: How do the controllers and hubs chain up? (What can plug into what? How many times?) Can non-corsair fans will work on the Fan Headers of the Commander Pro? Can DC fans work on the Commander Pro PWMs? USBs aside, does anything connect to the Motherboard? Are there adapters to convert the standard to the proprietary connectors and back? Are those proprietary adapters only on the RGB cables (leaving the Fans as PWM)? Somehow, I think I am going to have a lot more questions as I cobble this things together... Snype
  3. I'm buying these tomorrow and have a question since I'm looking for a PWM Fan hub to control 3x QL120 and 1x QL140. Would I need the fan hub to be powered by SATA or would fan splitters be just fine?
  4. Bonjour, j'ai un soucis avec la gestion de mes ventilos dans iCue. Je vous explique. Sur la face avant de mon boitier, j'ai 3 ventilateurs branchés sur le commander PRO. Pas de soucis avec les leds tout va comme je veux. Par contre la vitesse des ventilos varie beaucoup et ils sont assez bruyants. En utilisation bureautique, j'ai constaté qu'ils montaient régulièrement à plus de 1500 tr/min hors j'aimerai qu'ils reste dans les 900 RPM. Peut importe que j'applique le profil Silencieux/Équilibré ou même ma courbe perso, on dirait qu'ils n'en tiennent pas compte. Ma Carte mère est la ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E GAMING. Y a t-il une configuration particulière à faire dans la carte mère ? Est-ce que je dois choisir le mode PWM ou DC pour les ventillos dans la CM ? Merci pour votre aide
  5. Quick question: if I'm plugging the XD5 PWM cable into my motherboard (Asus Maximus XI Gene), rather than a Commander Pro, which fan header should I use? Choices are: AIO_PUMP, which is full speed, 1A Max Current, 12W Max Power W_PUMP+, which is full speed, 3A Max Current, 36W Max Power
  6. Hello, I have Corsair and Non-Corsair (Be Quiet) PWM Fan in my case. I was wondering if I could control the Non Corser Fan SPEED (no rgb) within iCue ? With(out) a CoPro ? If I plug them on the CoPro will they be recognized in the software ? Thank you for ur answer ;)