Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'h150i pro xt'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 15 results

1. Hi, I have constant speed on my aio fans and this is very noisy. Changes performance in ICUE doesn't matter because speed is still the same. It never dropped below 1300 rpm. Any idea what I can do?
  2. Hi! I replaced the stock fans on my H150i RGB Pro XT (3x120mm), which were working perfectly (but too loud), with Noctua NF-F12 chromax.black.swap PWM 120mm fans. It was just a matter of disconnecting the old fans and connecting the new to the same contacts. But when I boot up, 2/3 fans are now spinning almost at full speed ~1500rpm. While only one of fan is actually obeying the profile and spinning at ~300rpm. Only one of the fans is actually obeying the iCUE settings and I can change it how I want. But it doesn't matter what profile or setting I apply to the other two, they still keep spinning at full speed. For example, I could apply "Zero RPM" mode on all of them, but only one of them would actually stop. Also, I checked in BIOS but the fan profile/settings were still the same. Everything should be running as slow/quiet as possible. The temperature was also good, around ~25 °C What could be the problem and how to fix it?
  3. Hi there, I installed my Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT last night. Selected hardware specs for reference: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS Micro ATX AM4 Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic ATX Full Tower Case Power Supply: Corsair RMx White (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply I swapped out the supplied Corsair ML120 fans with three Noctua NF-P12 1700 PWM fans I already had. These were confirmed working in other builds and my choice was mainly down to aesthetics. The radiator is top mounted as an exhaust with the fans in a push configuration. I also have 6 Arctic P12 PWM PST fans as intakes, all of which are connected to a SATA-powered fan hub. While all the Noctua fans on the radiator are spinning, I can’t seem to control them in the iCUE software. No matter which profile I apply, including custom ones, the fans stay at the following RPM: Fan 2 is too loud at that RPM. I’d like to set them all to roughly 800-900 rpm. I have confirmed the following: The pump is connected to the USB header on the motherboard Each 4 pin Noctua fan is connected to the fan splitter coming off the pump The 3 pin connector coming off the pump is connected to the CPU fan header on the motherboard The product is connected to a spare SATA power cable Can anybody help? My first thought would be to retry with the supplied Corsair ML120 fans. Please let me know if there is anything else I can try! I have never attempted to control fan speeds through the BIOS. Thanks!
  4. Hi everyone, This is my first post here and I'm looking for some help. Hopefully I can be as descriptive as possible! I've just set up a new configuration today using my H150i RGB pro XT AIO. It was originally mounted with 3 LL120s in the front of my Corsair 570x case with a push configuration only. Today I decided since I had the leftover ML120s to put them to use and mount them on the inside of my radiator/case to make a push/pull set up. However, as soon as I turned on the system, the three ML 120 Fans just spun at maximum speed (2400 RPM) incredibly loud. The 3 LL120s I have mounted on the front of the cooler were fine. I went into icue and the ML120s didn't show up. The 3 LLs in the front showed up. My bios also didn't show anything regarding the MLs but it showed the LLs as well. Is there any way to control and lower the speed of my ML120s so they are not spinning at max rpm 24/7? HW Monitor for some reason shows only 2/3 MLs I installed today, spinning at 2400-2500 RPM. (screenshot below, link #4) My MB (Asus Prime z390-a) has 6 fan headers. The ML120s I put in today are in the CPU_OPT, AIO_PUMP and W_PUMP+ headers. I have 3 more LL120s (total of 6) mounted on the top and rear of my case as well. The rear and top LL120s are in the CHA_FAN1, CHA_FAN2, M.2_FAN headers. Finally, the 3 LL120s on my AIO are plugged into the Fan splitter that came with the cooler. Any idea what could be wrong here? I apologize if the solution is obvious or if I sound ignorant/unclear, I've tried to troubleshoot to the best of my ability!! I have a feeling it has something to do with my fan pin header selection. If you need clarification, I will definitely try to do so Here are some screenshots of my set up if you are interested (if you hate RGB I apologize in advance): You can see the MLs on the inside, LLs on the outside https://ibb.co/FYMDq1G https://ibb.co/y48Gf0J https://ibb.co/3N9zh3Y https://ibb.co/pXQqDVH Any and all advice is always appreciated!
  5. Hello! In the near future I would like to change my case to a Crystal series 680x. The problem is that I have a H150i in my old setup and I am not sure if I'll be able to fit a new 3090 into the case while I have the AIO mounted on the front side. The case lists 330mm for GPU clearance, which should be enough, unless the radiator takes up the place. Anyone who has some exact numbers about this topic? Do I need a 240mm rad for this case if I want a 330mm GPU?
  6. Hi all I'm a bit confused as to the correct CFM of the iCUE H150i Pro XT. The official product page says max airflow 75 CFM. However it comes with 3 x ML120 fans which are also 75CFM each according to its product page . Does this mean that the overall CFM of the H150i Pro with 3 x ML120s is capped at 75CFM and therefore each fan only running at a third of their capacity?....OR is the total max airflow 3 x 75CFM = 225 CFM? I did email corsair and they said its capped at 75CFM which didn't seem to make sense to me so wanted to double check here what the deal is from those who have experience with this model. Any help much appreciated as I'm trying to work out how to balance my airflow! Thanks
  7. Just installed the H150i PRO XT on the threadripper 3960x, and I am seeing temperatures hitting the 95C limit when running prime95 (Small FFTs, 48 threads). Although the "square plate" of the cooler doesnt cover the entire IHS, I dont expect it to hit the thermal limit, or reach near throttling (which is around 87) if the H150i is really meant for threadripper. Anyone have a threadripper 39xx + H150i combo that see this?
  8. Hello, I'm thinking of buying the 4000x RGB for my first build. I want to put the h150i in the front, however, I don't know if my GPU will fit. GPU: msi rtx 3080 trio, 323mm max card length in 4000x: 360mm h150i thickness: 27mm That leaves (360mm - 323mm - 27mm) = 10mm to play with. Will that work? Because I don't know the gap in front of the radiator, but maybe the 360mm is just an understatement just to be safe... Fans do not need to be accounted for, as they're already in the case and I assume calculated in those 360mm. Sources: https://tekdeeps.com/corsair-4000d-airflow-and-icue-4000x-rgb-case-review/ (what google gave me for the query "corsair 4000x maximum card length") https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/corsair-4000x-4000d-airflow-review (also says 14.2in ~ 360mm)
  9. Hello Everyone, I have just bought a new H150i RGB Pro XT for my i7-8086K (not overclocked). Should be a bit of an oversized solution, but I'm already planning for the future :D: . Though I have build all my computers so far by myself I have no hands on experience with water cooling. So some issues arised and I am not sure if they are normal behaviour or not: (room temp 23°C, all tests with open case, radiator outside the case in a push configuration) At idle my CPU temp is 33°C At load (Cinebench R20.060) temp go high as 94°C with an average of 89°C At idle water temp (value from iCUE) is about 27°C and at load about 30°C There is (even at 100% speed) only minimal airflow through the radiator Pump has a very annoying high pitched sound (I already turned the case to get rid of possible bubbles) What I have done/checked so far: Turned the case in all direction and gave it a shake to release bubbles from pump Set all setting in iCUE to the highest possible Used an alternative cooling paste and checked if preapplied paste was in good contact (it was) On the tubes I can feel the water flow Radiator get warmish even on full load So maybe some of you with more experience with water cooling have ideas what I can try next. Any help is appreciated :winking:
  10. So I have a 570x case and I am now building a new system with i 9 10900k and i want to oc it to 5.1ghz and after digging up I’ve found the h150i xt and the elite AIO coolers. I already have 1 hd120 fan in the rear case, 2 140hd in the top and 3 120hd in front. I want to do a push and pull config with the 3 fans that come with the cooler and with my 3 hd120 fans. Also I own two fan hubs, one lighting node pro and one commander pro. The thing is after seeing a lot of reviews i really am confused about all of the cables and to where each one goes, so if someone can help me I have few questions. 1) with which one should i go, the elite or the xt version? Who would have better cooling performance? If they are the same, then i would just go with the elite due to the rgb fans. 2) If i go with the elite, i saw it comes with the commander core. So that is where i should connect the 3 ML’s fans and rgb connectors to, and the other 6 hd fans to an hub which goes right to the commander pro? 3) is the ML fans on the pull config have smart rpm set? I mean that they can see the cpu temp and the icue would choose automatically the best rpm from 0-2400. I know I’m asking for a lot but i really want to sort thing out in my head before i purchase anything so it wont turn on me later. If someone can please explain to me where i connect each and every cable to so that everything will be synced and connected well in iCue, i will appreciate it.
  11. Bonjour, J'ai actuellement un Commander Pro sur lequel sont reliés 3 ventilateurs PWM ML140 Pro. J'ai également 3x ML120 PRO branchés sur le "Y" de la pompe de mon AIO H150i Pro RGB XT. Si je branche les ventilateurs de mon AIO sur le commander pro et que je fais une courbe de ventilation personnalisée, basée sur le capteur de température de la pompe de l'AIO, au démarrage ces ventilateurs s'excitent à 2400rpm jusqu'à l'écran de connexion Windows. A partir de là ils reprennent l'allure définie par la courbe. De l'autre côté, si je fais une courbe personnalisée basée sur le capteur de mon GPU (RTX 2080S), là au démarrage les ventilateurs tournent à l'allure normale définie par la courbe. Pourquoi le capteur de la pompe des AIO Corsair fait grimper la ventilation au démarrage ? Merci de votre aide !
  12. Hi, When i am in bios my CPU fan speed reports 4687 RPM but they are visually not spinning at all... and i think that reported RPM is very high and makes me think there is a problem lol. I have connected the CPU fan connector properly although there is only 1 wire for RPM reporting. I can see 1 or 2 fans trying to spin a little and sometimes they manage to spin verry slow. The q-fan settings are on default for cpu fan. Once i booted into windows and iCue is started it all runs ok with normal fan speeds. So i am wondering how the bios reads such rediculas high RPM while not spinning at all. Is it the bios or the IAO cooler? I can imagine the bios wont turn the fans on when it reads that number.. And i was wondering if my CPU temps are ok with my setup. AMD Threadripper 3960X Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT (360mm rad) ambient temps are around 30 Celcius CPU temp is idle arround 48/50 celcius and when i run cinabench a few times it gets to 78 celcius. When i play hames it's arround 60/65 celcius. I think its a bit on the high side but i also heard these processors tent to get high on temps. Anyone got an idea?
  13. Last week I was privileged and lucky enough to go into Canada computers and purchase a new h150I Pro ( non XT ); once getting the product home and hooked up I noticed that there was what seem to be cracks on the actual pump housing; performance was not impacted but from an aesthetic standpoint, and from the standpoint of a “new product“ this was unacceptable. After fighting with the store to return my defective “ but new” product , they informed me that they did not have another H150 I Pro. Only the H150I Pro XT Icue. At this point in the interaction I’m pretty much done I tell her no problem pay the difference about $80 Canadian RuPaul’s and get in my car and go home. Fast forward to two days ago when my new noctua PWM A 12 x 25 came in! This at least in my mind is the final part for my new build! Ultra quiet radiator fans where I don’t lose out on performance; after connecting the fans the first time everything seems fine; fans followed the curve that was already set in ICUE. I then decided that because the Noctua fans are quieter than the MAgLev fans thaT come with the AIO that I will go into ICue to change the fan curve. Fast forward to 48 hours later the fans are pinned at 100% I have tried switching the fans back to the original fans, no dice, I have tried using the motherboard Header to rule out if the fans were duds, they are not they work perfectly via motherboard Header! I have done “ clean install” of Icue. And honestly at this point in time I don’t know what else to do I have obviously created a ticket with coarse hair and I’m waiting to hear a response but is anyone out there ran into this problem I cannot honestly think of anything else that would cause this. Obviously HW info 64 can mess around with IQ so I uninstalled and still no luck, HW info 64 also has Safety settings for aceatek/corsair branded coolers , and still nothing. Next step? Rip out this ****ing AIO and replace it with a velocity EKWB? At least I won’t have any Icue bull**** slowly driving me mad. Side note - Definitely a corsair fan, this particular builder has two MP 600s NvMes, a HX 1000 power supply and Ofcourse , this shotty controlled AIO. Usually one of the first brands I would recommend but after this battle I’m not so sure about that anymore any comments tips would be greatly appreciated at this point. Thanks in advance guys
  14. Hi all I'm in the middle of buying parts for my first PC build and have a question about cooling. My parts so far are: CPU Intel i9 9900k GPU ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix OC Edition Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 64 GB (4x16GB) Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) Z390 Cooler AIO Corsair H150i Pro XT Case To be decided based on how much airflow I need I'm going to be using mainly for Animation/VFX/Design (a lot of After Effects and some C4D Animation/GPU Rendering.) From the options below, what would be the safer airflow setup with my H150i Pro XT in order to keep both the i9900k and 2080ti cool enough, especially if doing a bit of overclocking? 1. Use the H150i as an exhaust on the top of the case with 3 x 120mm case fans on the front to provide cool air for the GPU. However, I've read posts saying the heat from the GPU will just end up heating the CPU too much in this case. 2. Use the H150i at the front as intake and 3 x 120mm case fans on top as exhaust. However for this option I've read that the GPU will get too hot because of air inflow being heated by radiator. I'm aware there are several posts about this but I haven't seen any specifically with my parts above so wondering what people think is a safe solution for me? Open to other configuration suggestions for my specs but can't really approach any custom waterloops as I'm PC build beginner! Thanks in advance for any help :)
  15. 1) What is the temperature difference between the PRO RGB and PRO XT versions? 2) I assume the XT has the fan passthrough, but it never hurts to check. Does it?