• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 13 results

1. hi, i have Corsair MP600 1TB approximately two years ago, yesterday in morning, my computer always enter bios mode e not showing drive, bought NVME drive temporarily, after install win10 in new drive, the corsair drive he appeared in driver management with zero bytes size. help-me, have necessary files, i need backup...
  2. Hi, Like many others here, I faced many problems with my MP600 1 TB bought in November 2019 : - BSOD during gaming with SSD not recognized in BIOS after reboot. Solved by changing from slot M2_1 to M2_2 which is further from the GPU despite no high temperature seen on SSD (~50 °C during gaming) - less frequent random disconnections even in slot M2_2 until I changed the performance profile from "balanced" to "Ryzen high performance" - worked fine for some months - 3 days ago, the PC suddenly rebooted in BIOS and the SSD was not rebooting until I have done a NVME test in BIOS. It happened 4 times in 2 days. - the last time : I was never able to reboot. I booted on windows install USB key and tried a CHKDSK but it was not able to correct bad clusters (message not enough space despite drive only 50% full). I event tried Diskpart but the disk was not seen anymore. It looks like the SSD is dead after only 15 months ... :mad: there was no critical errors seen in SMART when I checked the last time I was able to boot in windows. I raised an RMA request to the support and ordered an Samsung 980 Pro for my main disk as I don't to take the risk of having to reinstall all windows and apps.
  3. Hello, We are evaluating using the Corsair 1TB MP600 mini (part number CSSD-F1000GBMP600MN) for use in our product. Its a tightly packed embedded application and we are looking ideally for a mechanical CAD model of the device to confirm device fit, or alternatively a mechanical drawing from which we could build our own model. Could you kindly point me to where I might find these files, or alternatively could they please be emailed to me? Thanks, Greg
  4. As many of you have already noticed, a new firmware was released for MP600 recently. Our team have put together a firmware release doc (attached) which should provide insight into what has been changed since EGFM11.3. Thank you everyone for your patience. If you require technical assistance with your SSD please contact our support team at https://help.corsair.com MP600 EGFM11.3 Firmware Release Notes.pdf
  5. Hi Corsair As a Firmware Engineer I have just build a new Workstation with a Ryzen 5950x, Asus Rog Croshair VIII Hero motherboard. Using a Gentoo Linux, currently with kernel gentoo-sources 5.4.80 gives the following warning on boot. dec 24 12:46:28 nova kernel: nvme nvme0: missing or invalid SUBNQN field. dec 24 12:46:28 nova kernel: nvme nvme0: Shutdown timeout set to 10 seconds This issue with invalid SUBNQN field is a known issue in a number of NVMe units. If you look at the kernel code you will see that it has a dedicated quirk for it. See NVME_QUIRK_IGNORE_DEV_SUBNQN in https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/drivers/nvme/host/pci.c So my question is what is fixed in firmware 13 for the drive? Does it include the wrong SUBNQN field? I can't find a detailed changelog, preferable with info about for each commit done to the firmware codebase between the two releases. Second is the firmware files available somewhere or only the tool? Based on the input from others regarding the new firmware and performance I will be relectant to upgrade until I know if the issue about the SUBNQN is fixed. If anyone have an upgraded MP600 1TB, can you please boot a linux (just a bootable USB pen) and verify if you see the issue. Just use the journalctl -b
  6. I have an Nvme MP600 Core 2TB. I am in ubuntu and the tools are for WIndows. I decided to format and install Windows, however, links does not work. Can anyone please post the link to the tool. And how to download the firmware directly, please?
  7. Hello, I bought a MP600 from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, today I finished my new system and everything worked as expected, however before installing game on my MP600 I decided to download the SSD toolbox to update the drive firmware, so after downloading the program and updating the firmware, I got a message to restart the system and I declined it so I could install other updates and only perform only 1 restart at the end. When I finally restarted the system I noticed that the system froze on the press F2 to enter the BIOS screen, so I decided to restart the system, this time the system restarted without issues and I got into Windows, and after checking the system, I found that the drive is no longer listed, so I go into the BIOS to check if the device is listed but it is not, so I want to know if there's anything that can be done or if I/the system/the update bricked the MP600 device. Thank you very much.
  8. Ich muss leider die Frage stellen da ich selber ein Laie bin. Ich hab eine MP600 M2 SSD und ein ASROCK X570 Extreme4 Motherboard bei meinem Rechner verbaut und möchte wissen ob die Kühlrippen des MP600 sinnvoller sind oder ob ich eher die Kühlrippen des MP600 abnehmen sollte und dafür die am X570 verbaute Kühlung nutzen sollte? Es geht nur eines von beiden. Danke für die Hilfe im Voraus.
  9. my Mp600 randomly disconnects bringing my user accounts down as it holds my /home partition given that i use chis computer a a UNIX workstation for my Graduate studies this is a large issue the funny thing is if I shutdown the system after the disconnect occurs, unplug the computer than plug it back in the drive will be found. (but only if the system is power phased in this way) Motherboard I am currently using with this drive is a Asrock b45M Steel legend and the CPU is a AMD AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor. both the Motherboard and the drive are updated to the latest firmware I will not be including OS specifications as this issue happens under Linux, Windows and BSD so it is purely hardware
  10. Good morning all, Let me introduce myself Frédéric, 52 years old and passionate about IT. I ask you for advice or information because I am facing a problem which I cannot find the solution. I am building a desktop PC that is composed: CM MSI X570 Unify Ryzen 5 3600 Corsair DDR4 3600 memory CG sapphire Pulse RX 3600 XT 6gb CORSAIR Force MP600 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD My problem is that my SSD is not detected in the bios, therefore I cannot install WIN10, Well, I can do nothing. The bios has been updated with the latest version that MSI offers. I set the parameters to UEFI. So, if you have advice I am interested. Thank you in advance for your help.
  11. Since I've build my new machine with a MP600 2TB NVMe, I'm randomly encountering high DPC on my PC. Sometimes the storeport.sys hangs itself up and causes disorted sound and a robotic voice on my mic with microstuttering on Windows. Latencymon: https://i.imgur.com/q0KlbxQ.png Here you can view my DxDiag: https://1drv.ms/t/s!ApjkKlYuAWiiifoGvkNHeeUTjYPddw?e=FGAcFS I've already tried the Firmware Update EGFM11.2, but that didn't solve the issue. I've a ASUS X570 Mobo and tried following things which didn't work out: - Removed the ASUS Realtek Drivers and Installed the Default Windows Realtek Drivers - Deinstalled iCUE and Aurasync Software I'm using a PCI Riser Cable, is that maybe the cause? It causes sometimes a buzzing Sound. When I launch CrystalDiskInfo it solves the issue temporarily. So it has probably something to do with the Windows Storage Driver.
  12. Bonjour, Je souhaiterais s'avoir si je peux utiliser le SSD Corsair MP600 sans le dissipateur en aluminium sur une carte mère MSI MEG X570 ACE Cette carte mère intègre une pâte thermique posée sur le SSD et est équipée d'un ventilateur. Ainsi est-il possible de se passer du dissipateur fournis ou je suis obligé de l'utiliser ? Merci
  13. I am new to the Corsair market and I just want to confirm. I have been told that the MP600 M.2’s are experiencing issues with their write speeds. I literally just received 2 of these for my new build but have not yet installed them. Should I get these below instead. Are the better? Opinions? Please! GIGABYTE AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB