Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'void pro wireless'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Ever since I updated the software from Icue 4 to 5, My headset has been making this strange static noise from time to time with certain audio in games or my browser. Aswell as the sound quality becoming very flat as if my EQ settings have stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the headset in Device manager, re installing the software fully, and it hasn't solved the Issue. I'm unable to re install Icue 4 as it thinks i have a more recent version of Icue installed even when ive fully uninstalled it, scrubbed all the files from my drives, and restarted my PC.
  2. I cannot for the life of me get the sidetone activated on my PS4. I know this headset was designed for PC but the mic and audio work great for my PS4 plus they're comfy. The problem is I can't hear myself talk (sidetone) and therefore have no idea how loud I'm getting. I can get sidetone through the headset on the laptop, and it even remains after I unplug the usb receiver but as soon as it plugs into my PS4 I loose the sidetone. Game and chat audio are fine but that's not the issue. The issue is my wife is going to kill me if I can't keep it down and sidetone would help a lot. So far I have tried: 1 uninstalling/reinstalling iCUE and activating sidetone through the PC then plugging it into my PS4. 2 holding down the mute button to activate sidetone (voice feedback) On a side note, the headset buttons don't work on PS, not even the volume wheel. 3 soft reboot the headset itself by holding the mute button for 15 seconds until it turns off. 4 Contacting Corsair customer support. They said since the sidetone works on the PC the issue isn't with the headset. I know everyone here is a member of the PC Master Race and I am but a loley pesant console gamer but I throw myself up upon the mercy of the forums in the hopes that one of you, in you infinite wisdom, would bless an answer upon me. An unworthy gamer, Pickles4u
  3. My Corsair Void Pro Wireless works pretty well most of the time but has an annoying habit of not working when I play YouTube videos in Firefox. Sometimes, YouTube videos play fine in Firefox but other times, I have to play them in Chrome or other browsers. I'd like to fix this but don't know how. I am running Windows 10 and have the latest firmware and software for the headset. A reboot of Windows sometimes fixes the problem but not always. Does anyone have ideas on why my problem is (apparently) limited to Firefox and why it is intermittent?
  4. I am able to get audio playback and use the mic, but I am unable to use iCue features like sidetone.
  5. Guten Tag, Ich habe mein Void Pro Wireless seit Freitag und war ingesamt von dem Headset sehr begeistert. Doch am frühen Samstag, als ich das Headset anschaltete und Musik hörte, merkte ich ein leichtes Knistern. Es war kaum zu hören am Anfang, steigerte sich aber innerhalb von paar Minuten zu Tonabbrüchen und starkem Rauschen(Win10 x64). Ich habe gefühlt alle möglichen Dinge probiert, die mir in den Kopf gekommen sind: -Headset neugestartet, Dongle in verschieden USB-Slots -Firmware Update erzwungen, ICUE neuinstalliert -Wlan Kanal verstellt -Headset an anderem PC ausgetestet -Headset bei einem Freund ausgetestet Beim Letzteren ist mir aufgefallen, dass es bei ihm anscheinend einwandlos funktioniert. Ich habe für eine Stunde Musik abgespielt und es trat kein einziges Knistern auf. Somit muss es an meinem PC oder was anderem liegen. Ich bitte um Rat, da ich wirklich verzweifelt bin und ich möchte das Headset ja auch weiterhin nutzen, da es ansonsten tadellos funktioniert. Vielen Dank für das Lesen und eventuelle Hilfe, MfG
  6. For anyone still having this problem, I have a possible fix. Steps are at the end of the post. So I had this problem where the mic on my Void Pro Wireless RGB sounded like absolute trash and after going back & forth with Corsair tech support, they finally suggested the following solution and it worked. Well, my bf recently got the Void Pro Wireless RGB SE a couple weeks ago and out of nowhere he started having the random beeping problem. Forcing a firmware update didn't fix it, updating iCue didn't fix it, switching USB ports didn't fix it, uninstalling and reinstalling related drivers didn't fix it... We spent over two hours trying to fix this issue with no success. On a hunch I had him follow the same procedure that Corsair tech support had recommended to me and he hasn't had the problem since. That was a week ago now, so it seems to have worked, at least in this case. Good luck, I hope this helps someone. This is applicable to both laptop and desktop pcs. In Windows, Search for Power & Sleep Settings Scroll down to Additional Settings Find your current plan and select Change Plan Settings Click Change Advanced Power Settings Find USB Settings and expand it by clicking the + icon Expand USB Selective Suspend Setting If it says Enabled, disable it. On desktop pc, there should only be one instance. On laptops, there will be On Battery and Plugged In. Disable this setting for both. Click Apply and hopefully you've fixed your :brick::wtfman::rant::rant2:.
  7. I've been getting into streaming lately and unfortunately, the way the Void Pro Wireless does the 7.1 processing does not play nice with streaming software. I have made my peace with that and decided to just use it in stereo but it won't work properly. I can set it to stereo mode in iCue but Windows 10 still recognizes it as an 8 channel headset, which breaks the stereo sound. For example, in games there is a clear disconnect between a sound source being in front of me versus to the side of me. I'm not sure how to set the headset as 2 channel in windows, as the setting is locked in the device properties. The setting can be unlocked by uninstalling iCue, but this breaks the headset.
  8. Title says it all really. I have done every trouble shooting thing I can find. And there is still no audio from discord. My headset was working, sound was coming in fine but now no voice audio from other people on discord. My other wired headset works fine but these stopped working suddenly. And only with discord. All other audio comes in great but no voice/sound from discord. My mic works just no sound for whatever reason. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE, discord, drivers. I bought these specifically for discord use.