• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. As all of you know, iCUE is our software that manages literally every CORSAIR product to date. I'm sure some of you are iCUE experts by now ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you are new to our ecosystem, no worries! Check out this Pro-Tip for setting RGB lighting โœจ! What iCUE lighting effects, macros, and profiles are your favorite and/or most used? Show us your configurations so others may use it too ๐Ÿ˜ We wanna hear you! Do you have any iCUE suggestions that would make your experience better? Please leave your suggestions down below so we can read over them!
  2. Absolutely love the ease and looks of the ICue Link system. The one thing I'd ask for and I'm sure it's been addressed is reverse blade fans. Especially in the larger cases having all of the fans look the same without having the X over half of them would be amazing !
  3. Gaming Chairs ๐Ÿช‘: Something most, if not all, gamers need in their setup but never talk too much about. Do you own a gaming chair or just use any chair around the house ๐Ÿ  for your setup? Looking at our current chairs out right now, are there any designs, materials, or colors you would like to see in the future? How about this, do you own any gaming furniture that most people wont have ๐Ÿคจ? Leave them down below!
  4. -Let us to stop macro by pressing the same button that starts it -Let us set one button which start the macro and second button that stops the macro (can be the same button) -Let us change profiles in software -Let us make normal gradient (Show us a rectangle similar to the keyboard and let us make some color points, ex left down corner blue right up corner pink this will look like you have beautiful gradient with two colors mixed in the middle of keyboard) -Let us make the same gradient but with animation (You will be able to record movement of single color point separately that will make chill color movement) -Add a box that can be checked to make macro repeat endless (ex press Ctrl delay 250ms) repeat endless to crouch and stand up, crouch and stand up infinitely -Let us use more than one macro at once, that will be sooo much easier for specific macro actions Don't thank me for making Icue more usefull for gamers, just apply those things, maby I will add some more points. I want everyone who want those features to like or something. Also I'm sorry for any mistakes couse my English is not perfect.
  5. At first, sorry for any mistakes - English is not my native language.. I just bought my iCue Nexus and to say the truth, I have a little "mixed" feelings. It is not a bad product, but with a little more effort in "controling software", it could be a MUCH BETTER product.. There are some ideas, i have been thinking of during setting up my nexus... 1) To have an ability to set our own tresholds for graphs - just like in this thread. - For graphs to have an actual use, it is vital to have an option to set fixed tresholds, because with variable tresholds, there isn't really much to read from them (apart from that they look nice :D ).. - I would suggest to take an inspiration from graphs situation in MSI Afterburner software, which I found very usefull in monitoring hardware 2) Adding MUCH MORE options for hardware monitoring. - Again, if I compare raw amount of data, which offers for example MSI Afterburner and iCue Nexus, it's a really big difference. - For example RAM usage, V-RAM usage and GPU load would be a nice additions (there are more, but this three I found vital). - There is also an potencial for CPU usage to shows all cores in one graph, but I don't know, if this is useful idea.. 3) Better ability to set brightness of iCue Nexus via different methods. - At first, I would like to see a touch button with that function on start screen - But it would be nice to have an opportunity to use my K100 control wheel to configure brightness of iCue Nexus in the same way, as it controls a brightness of keys. - With that in mind, there are many more possibilities in integrating K100 control wheel into iCue Nexus. 4) Possible integration with common media players (WMP, VLC, iTunes etc.) would be nice. - An integration with multimedia player (I mean showing "what's playing") would be nice - For example SteelSeries keyboards with displays have that ability - With sound in mind, an ability to dynamicaly show volume levels (in style of old "VU - Meters", or newer "db metters") would be a very cool feature as well Again, please don't take this post as complaining, I am very happy to have iCue Nexus (I always dreamed of having display on my keyboard), but in my opinion, there is so much wasted potencial in this device, that I just had to send here some suggestions and I would be thrilled to see at least some of them working.. Best Regards Pavel
  6. Would it be possible to have a feature where you put all your parts in order for a more synchronised feeling? For example, a feature where you can put devices in order of "Keyboard, mouse, front fans, top fans, led strips, pump, GPU block, RAM, CPU block" the lights would go either left or right following a set sequence, like the rainbow wave which goes from left side of keyboard and ends on the right side of mouse, only after the mouse, it would go up the fans, to the stuff inside.
  7. Hi! Recently upgraded to a 3900 that is currently being cooled by an H80i V2(2*ML120), however while boosting, it is getting slightly troublesome to keep liquid temps in check while also maintaining a decent noise level. I have been looking at picking up a new 280mm AIO in order to deal with this, my primary concern is performance at low noise level, but i am unsure which of the two listed products would be the best way of achieving this. Thanks for listening! :D:
  8. I'm in the middle of configuring a new Ryzen 3900x build. Amazon can't seem to actually deliver my boot drive. Go figure. When I was at Microcenter all they had left for 3600 MHz DDR4 was some H----X which is OK I suppose. But I'd love a Ryzen compatible 3600+ 32 or 64 GB set with RGB lights, and this is key, ECC. I don't think ECC is just for servers anymore. Gamers can love it too. It's very useful especially when overclocking and getting close to the edge on latency. Maybe I'm the only person who would buy such a thing, but I wish Corsair would consider it!
ร—
ร—